News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Japanese develop 'female' android

Previous topic - Next topic

runlola

James S

That's really amazing!

I can't help but think....

Professor Ishiguro hasn't been getting any lately has he?

:)
James.

Veccolo

I don't do much, and I do it well.

Frank

"...but unconsciously, we react to the android as if she were a woman."

Ha ha, sorry scientist old chum there is only one yardstick I would consider significant regarding my reacting to your android, "as if she were a woman". Got another several hundred years of development at LEAST to go. The real things are just too "real" if you get what I mean. LOL.

Yours,
Frank

Leyla

I knew this would happen. I think all men secretly harbor the desire to create a totally complient female who exists only to serve them.

Lente

Quote from: LeylaI knew this would happen. I think all men secretly harbor the desire to create a totally complient female who exists only to serve them.

Its the future, you cant stop it!   :wink:  :lol:

Ybom

Quote from: LeylaI knew this would happen. I think all men secretly harbor the desire to create a totally complient female who exists only to serve them.

I don't want that. I want someone who is equal to me, and wants to remain equal to me.
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

Telos

I think all women openly admit the desire to have a totally compliant male who exists only to serve them.

The reason why they're not building robots is because they're already good at finding one.

Leyla

RT

That's not true Leyla!  Now go fetch me a beer......... :wink:

Leyla

Hmmm. As one hot chick, I'm not ashamed to say I believe in female superiority.

I think the world would run much smoother if men just realized we're in charge, and let us run things. Female run parliments/governments are more advanced in providing things like education and child care. Male dominated societies care less about these benefits and are more war like (Ex. the Middle East.)

I think this is because in nature, the male animals are continually fighting to be the "top dog" the Alpha Male. Nothing else is as important to them as having power/dominance; while the female animals of the pack form a society around caring for the young and the next generation.

I have always theorized than women were created to rule the earth, and men were created bigger and stronger so they could do all the manual labor. "Go push that rock. When you're done, you can pull that cart."

In particular I think it's important for a woman to have sexual control. Lets face it, men make a mess of things when they have sexual power.  I don't think they know how to handle it. They force women to cover head to toe in black cloth and deny them freedoms.  (driving cars, education) And the "Alpha Males" of the pack want harems, which deprives other men lower-on-the-totum-pole of wives.

I suppose it's possible for a woman to want a harem of men, and to demand her man cover up head to toe before he leaves the house...but I kind of doubt it would ever get to that extreem if females were to claim the sexual authority that is rightfully theirs.

Just my Opinion....Leyla

Telos

Leyla, I think you've just demonstrated that men and women are both equally screwed up (in both similar and different ways) and that neither deserve to be in charge.

[Edit: read, "we must subjugate ourselves to robots"]

[Another Edit: Okay, female robots]

Leyla

You should try to get on my good side, for when the revolution comes.

James S

Leyla, I see one big floor in your grand plans, that one little thing that would bring your matriarchal empire crashing down...

If women become the dominant ruling class, toilets would never get cleaned!  :shock:

James.

RT

Quote from: James SLeyla, I see one big floor in your grand plans, that one little thing that would bring your matriarchal empire crashing down...

If women become the dominant ruling class, toilets would never get cleaned!  :shock:

James.

Good point!   :lol:

Leyla

When the revolutions comes, men will be properly toilet trained so as not to make such a mess of things... Also to remember to put the lid down.

RT

Quote from: LeylaWhen the revolutions comes, men will be properly toilet trained so as not to make such a mess of things... Also to remember to put the lid down.

:lol:

Ybom

And some of us desire a toilet designed without a lid. Stupid alpha people...
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

Ben K

yes...women have been the supressed gender on earth for thousands and thousands of years...but the revolutions coming...just dont break your nail on the trigger.
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

IequalMC2

Repliee, that reminds me of something?

The Revolutions already here, nothings changed yesterday

I have and always have been in complete agreement with hot women like Leyla

And yes, I suppose you could say I was an Alpha Male, but I'm not only Alpha male I'm also Alpha female as well. And I'm into ladies so don't go thinking any of that.

Speaking seriously, I always thought women wanted men who listen and just sit there and say nothing?

Perhaps not, somehow I think I communicate contradiction; so it's quite hard to actually argue with me; some say that makes me a lucky fellow, but they don't see both sides to the coin.

Oh and I sit down when I tinkle, I always flush and I always put the lid down!

I'm open and honest about myself to everyone, I don't forget special days, I have enormous amounts of love, I make it my mission to serve and be served equally, <-- and I know what you think you think I'm thinking, but I wasn't thinking that.  

I've finished everything that needs doing, now I'm not only looking for my Queen, I'm actually ready.

So here's my flaw, and your flaw

I like re-quoting this

Leyla

A recent study (NYU) found that the average toilet can project fecal spray some twenty feet. Because of this spray, people can get coated with a fine mist containing a variety of contagions--especially children who like to watch toilets flush.

According to scientists close-up photos of the bacterial and viral aerosols look like "Baghdad at night during a U.S. air attack."

For this reason, I've flushed with the lid down for years, an keep my toothbrush and contact lenses in the medicine cabinet.

(Actually I started doing this because feng shui says that leaving the toilet seat up will flush away your money.)

But not taking a turd-bath is a really good reason too.

James S

Ever seen Mythbusters?
The whole fecal bacteria on the toilet brush thing got busted!
Even the control toothbrush that had been kept sealed in a container in another room had similar ammounts of the same bacteria as the ones kept in the bathroom.

Erm...
How did we get from female androids to bacteria on toothbrushes?

You're a bunch of sick puppies! :shock:

:)
James

Leyla

That's disgusting. I guess the only thing you can do it change your toothbrush frequently (I do that anyway.)

Still, there's no way you can stand over a flushing toilet and not get hit with "spray."  Next time you're sitting down, give it a flush, and you'll see what I mean.  

In Feng Shui, not only do you keep the lid down, you keep the bathroom door shut, and hang a crystal over the entrance.

According to psychology, a dream about the bathroom symbolize the need for cleansing/purging/elimination of something.

Unwanted people, unwanted habits, and negative "sh*t" is hard enough to get rid of. You don't want to leave any "opening" where it can re-enter your life.

And again, the avoidance of a turd-bath is always a bonus.

Leyla

I know this has got off topic

What's disgusting, is that some women also have the nasty habit of peeing all over the seat in public restrooms, and not wiping it off after, so that the next person who's been waiting in the bathroom line, bursting a bladder, rushes in to get some relief, and ends up sitting in a warm puddle someone elses urine.

yeeeeccch!

This is inconsiderate and unsanitary. Like peeing in a public pool. Keep your bodily waste to yourself.