News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Michael Monk, Peter Shelton, Energy Mastery

Previous topic - Next topic

astralp

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/walking-in-energy/2012/12/09/walking-in-energy

Hey guys this is a radio show I think anyone interested in astral projection needs to listen to.  Peter Shelton and Michael Monk claim to be able to influence physical matter with the power of thought.  I've been astral projecting for about 10 years now.  I have no doubt in my mind that it is real.  What these guys are doing is insane and makes complete sense when you think about it.  They claim to be able to astral project with their eyes open and body fully aware.  This gives them the ability to see energy, and feel physical matter past their own body's limitations.  I'm working on it now,  it took me a couple months to learn to astral project so I'm thinking this might take a while for me to figure out as well.  Anyway hope you all enjoy
"turf off your mind relax and float down stream.  it is not dying."-The Beatles

HindSight

I've always wondered if it was possible to AP on command with out any preparation such as mediation. I will no doubt give this a listen when I have the time. Almost like controlling your body from a 3rd person perspective.
We are informational beings sharing information for the betterment of humanity

Astralzombie

Sounds interesting. I'll give it a listen later tonight.

So far as I can tell, there are some some people out there that are doing some pretty amazing things. This single common denominator for most is that they are able to explore different states of consciousness.

In my 13 plus years of AP, I have seen some amazing things myself. I just have never tried to do any thing intentionally as I don't personally have a desire to learn some of the skills. However, this doesn't prevent the occasional "power" from presenting itself to me from time to time.

To me, it is just one of those things that come with the territory. Anyone who takes the time to explore altered states of consciousness with have to deal with one of these phenomenon at some point.

Just to be clear, I do not make any such claim to have any supernatural ability, only that I have personally experienced several over the years and I can't deny they were indeed real, at least for me.

QuoteI've always wondered if it was possible to AP on command with out any preparation such as mediation. I will no doubt give this a listen when I have the time.

Well, I think the answer is yes, some people can. However they have spent many years meditating in order to develop this ability. So to say that they can do it without meditating is incorrect. They may not need to meditate at the specific time that they do project, but this ability would simply not be possible without first meditating for years. :-)
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

SweP

SweP

I wondering if he is actually entering a different state of mind during his telekinesis demo's. For instance, get into a deep trance while still "awake" ?

Xanth

Quote from: HindSight on August 22, 2013, 15:51:52
I've always wondered if it was possible to AP on command with out any preparation such as mediation. I will no doubt give this a listen when I have the time. Almost like controlling your body from a 3rd person perspective.
Yes, definitely.  I have no doubt of it actually.
However, one caveat is that it doesn't come in the limited form you're asking about here.
You don't need to ever fully experience another reality like we do when we project in order to interact with another reality.

This is like what Tom Campbell does... or even the Projection method of Bruce Moen.  They don't interact with the non-physical on a experiential-level... they interact with it on a perceptual-level.  The closest analogy is like when you re-call a dream or a memory... in all intents and purposes you're "there", experiencing that reality again without actually BEING THERE. 

Does that make sense?

HindSight

astralp

Quote from: SweP on August 22, 2013, 16:35:32
I wondering if he is actually entering a different state of mind during his telekinesis demo's. For instance, get into a deep trance while still "awake" ?
Yes, I think he says he enters the Theta state and at that point becomes completely aware of his projected electromagnetic consciousness field.  He says that he can do telekinesis in the same way he would tell his arm to move.  His consciousness tells his arm to move so it does in the same way that his consciousness tells the wind to change.  So he has expanded his conscious awareness past his body to become part of the world around him.  And this all occurs in the Theta state. 

So the more i listen to this guy and his students on the radio show the more I am believing them.  His radio show is called walking in energy and it plays every Sunday.  He also has a website called avatarenergymasters.com 

HindSight

When they start taking about combining consciousness with animals an stuff, are they just sharing consciousness, willing the animal to do what they wanna do or is the animal in complete control and they are just in for the ride?

astralp

They are willing the animal to do what it wants.  You can not overpower someone or another animals will, but you can influence its decision.  I actually signed up for the course about a month ago.  already had some cool experiences.  He is basically teaching you to induce a dmt trip in your mind at anytime you want.  First to do this you have to balance all the chakras in the body,  which are actually glands, not chakras.  When you balance all the glands you can activate your pineal gland and if you practice enough you can do it at will.  This allows you to expand your mind past your body and you can literally feel the outside world inside of you.  We really are living in a dream.