The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 18, 2021, 18:44:56

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Peter Jennings is an Evil Alien out for world domination  (Read 1651 times)
MadLordNad
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2005, 18:33:25 »

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/24/arts/television/24stan.html  

Its interesting ABC is spending two hours of prime time on UFOs. Hmmm...

I also just (the weekend of 2/19/05) saw a good alien abduction documentary on the History Channel which talked about aliens visiting us in dreams and OOBEs. Perhaps someone TIVOed it and can comment better.

Beer is proof God loves us.  -- Ben Franklin

Live Free or Die!

Taking away the moments that make up a dull day...
Astral Energy 1

phantomgddss phntmgddsss
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 00:29:59 »

I might actually watch the special. It seems interesting. Smiley
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 00:29:59 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

MadLordNad
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2005, 18:35:00 »

So did anyone watch? I was interested but forgot.

I was curious how Mr. Jennings spun (since he's a Rather good spinner -- pun intended) the topic of aliens.

Beer is proof God loves us.  -- Ben Franklin

Live Free or Die!

Taking away the moments that make up a dull day...
Nay
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2005, 18:46:39 »

I watched it and it was pretty much the same stuff I've read and seen over the years.  The first hour stank, the second a bit better..but I wasn't impressed..
Telos
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2005, 20:40:29 »

Yeah, unfortunately I don't think this will make much of a dent in the veil that appears to separate ufology from "serious science." It's too bad - the way people's UFO experiences are dismissed so brazenly.

I mean, the SETI people are weird enough, and when they go mocking the UFO people, it makes ufology sound really low. No offense to either party.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2005, 20:40:29 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: