News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Police fear Salem Witch Hex

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackstream

Haha right.  I bet she really put a curse on them.  I should try that next time a policeman tries to give me a ticket (not that it's ever happened).  

Hey policeman, look at me.  You are cursed now.

Ya right buddy, here's another ticket for you.

[:(]
There is no spoon

Moonburn33

as below, so above

Blackstream

quote:
Originally posted by Moonburn33

what's with her glasses?

DON"T MEAKE FUN OF TEH WITCH OR SHE IS PUT CURSE ON YOU!!!1

(btw, lola, only making fun of the witch girl that did this, not your posting... I find it very poor taste to use a curse in this circumstance, regardless if it's true or not)
There is no spoon

Eol007

Wo Wo, Scary look alike of woman at top of thread with Kathy Burke's character Linda from UK sitcom: Gimme Gimme Gimme: -

Nay

HEHEHE!!

I lived in Salem for a year, a few blocks from her store.  She has ummmmmmmmm...changed..[:D]

Her store was cool though and she is extremly famous in Boston.  I bet those policeman believe she did just that... and that is alllll she needs for them to do. [;)]

Nay

Kazbadan

Runlola, are you still changing your avatar because of me?![;)]

womens....
I love you!

Nay

I agree [^]

Change is good ever so often..[;)]

Kazbadan

The last two avatars are very agressive! Woow!! Possessive women!! domination! Be aware with Runlola! Whips and lether cloths...i see the style (i know that i am bad fo you...[;)]).
I love you!

Kazbadan

Good try Runlola! ;)

You must make harder than that!
I love you!

Blackstream

Pffft.  Nothing compared to MY avatar.  Huh huh?
There is no spoon

Kazbadan

Loool!! nice try again. My avatar it was made by me in computer. It is based on a picture of a lightning ball.

You say that i am a girl?! Hmmm....you avatar it´s agressive. I thnk that you are a male inside. Maybe you like to dress like a man [;)]

I love you!

Kazbadan

Angelina Jolie you said?!....sorry! I lost! I must admit! Angelina Jolie it is not, for shure, a man!

Well, let´s admit, you are crazy for me and you want to impress me, so i will give an advice: instead of Angelina put an avatar with Monica Belluci.

But if you ant to make even better, well why not put your own picture?

-Keep trying to seduce me with your avatars, maybe one day i will give you a chance...[;)]
I love you!

Kazbadan

Maybe you are the witch itself, using a different identity!

Well, if that is true i will prefer Monica Belluci avatar afterall...
I love you!