News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Pregnant Man. No more need for women?

Previous topic - Next topic

RT

thesickmoon

To hell with that! I'll always need women.
"Chair-swiveling is an old and honorable avocation for any accomplished and self-respecting villainous personage."
--Ronald D. Moore, March 12, 2005

James S

The "science of male pregnancy" section starts:
QuoteIn the years since the first "test tube baby" was born in 1978, physicians and scientists from RYT Hospital have been working to develop a viable technique for the successful impregnation of male individuals.
What the hell for???
That's just plain dumb!!

It smacks of doing something just to see if it can be done. Can they really see any practical or beneficial application here? Do these scientists think the world is going to suddenly run out of women or something?

moogle_assassin

why the hell would a man want to give birth? Just think of where it would come out!  :shock: omg, that would hurt a lot more than when women give birth.
"They've been throwing rocks at Alito all week long, and those rocks have just been bouncing off that obelisk, boomeranging and smacking at Democrats upside the head."

"Club Gitmo- your tropical escape from the stresses of gihad

taoita

It's like propoganda.  It's unethical to broadcast a man's pregnancy from a medical centre. (The act is unattractive IMHO).

It's using 'nature' to persuade.  Why let this freak show seem fascinating?  What can society learn from this?

'Seahorses'. (The female seahorse passes her eggs to the pouch of the male seahorse so that he can nurture them for the pregnancy).  All of their interaction happens through interplay!  No intercourse!  So, what have the cute little seahorses got to do with their science experiment/project?  Is this lifestyle science?  Gender clensing?

Science can adapt human bodies in the most extraordinary ways because it never could protect the human functions ...  so what are we to make of this response to modern society?  Are women now so diseased that they cannot give birth to children?  Is it true that men don't work?  Blime

NickJW

I think something like this would be researched mainly for gay couples. I personally think it is possible but with our current technology, I think it will be a while before we can do this. Although, I have to admit the idea sounds kinda... odd. Where would the baby come out? The anus? That dosen't sound healthy. The guy would need a diaper for the rest of his life. :confused:

moogle_assassin

im guessing it would be a C-section. if it was going to come out of a hole it wouldn't be the anus (to dirty), it would be the OTHER hole >.<
"They've been throwing rocks at Alito all week long, and those rocks have just been bouncing off that obelisk, boomeranging and smacking at Democrats upside the head."

"Club Gitmo- your tropical escape from the stresses of gihad

NickJW

SmileySpirit14

... the world is only half human, now
live forever or die trying

Jenadots

Guess no one will have any brothers or sisters.  Men would only do it once and then say never again!

And I do think most men really do like to have someone who is soft and cushy to hug once in a while.

NickJW

What do you mean the world only has half humans?

Souljah333

this isn't new news...and it fits with the flop. women becoming more independent/leaning towards the masculine, and men becoming more, and more effeminate. anyway...seems like down the road it's all going to get way clinical. like drive through impreg-nation. you'll get to check off a list for eye & hair color, cultural traits, personalities, sex, etc. and they make up a dna cocktail. secretly breeding out all the weak stock.

i also find it interesting that men are capable of breast feeding. they don't produce the same quantities of milk, but with regular attempts can force lactation...in order to elevate the mother, and pacify between feedings.
NEW (again) MYSTICMYSFITS.COM