News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Recent Disclosure???

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumaza

I have wanted to create this post for a long time now. I have stated in the past that one of the reasons that I created my Doorway thread here on the Astral Pulse was to help people prepare for a upcoming event. I guess prepare was the wrong word here, it's more like learn to access a way to communicate with our "friends". My goal was to keep opening Doorways as a collective until finally a answer came through loud and clear.

In the past few years we have been given little Disclosure tid-bits, starting with a interview with Robert Bigelow that the television show 60 Minutes did back in May 2017.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saoqXA2Ink0

Later in the year, the New York Times did a article on the Pentagon's secret UFO program known as "A.A.T.I.P" (Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program). Supposedly there were/are some high level Gov't officials that didn't want a study of this nature because they thought these were Demons, not ET visitors. They felt that a investigation may lead to more of a Demonic presence here on Earth. Yes, I am not making that up folks!  :roll:
You can read about it in this article here if you are new to this news.
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2017/12/ufo-alien-disclosure-is-real.html
The article also shared some live radar imaging of actual UAP's in flight. It seems like they needed a way to make the topic more "real" and not laughed at, so they changed the classification from UFOs to UAPs (Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon).

The press ate it up and actually took it seriously. You could find Fox News, CNN, ABC, CBS, etc all talking about it. But it was short lived.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1TCrs8GZDk
... and cue this "twit"!  :roll:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7rYRGbsMW0
To which a person commenting in the comment section said this "This is the perfect example of how social pressures hinder scientific progress." So true, so true!

The trail went cold for a few years until recently. A new article emerged that was leaked. It supposedly came from the personal archives of the late Edgar Mitchell. Edgar was a huge proponent of further UFO research. Unfortunately he didn't get to see the new revelations that were shown to us in the past few years. Did he give instructions that after his death someone in his trust was supposed to finally leak his information to the World? That is only speculation, but it would make sense to me.
Here is a link to this to info on this new leak, The second link goes right to the actual Transcript, so you can view it in it's entirety. Love him or hate him, it seems that Steven Greer was telling the truth. Although he still seems quite egotistical to me. Recently in the comments section of a article on Disclosure and poster posted this. From what I have seen and heard, I agree with him. "Steven Greer has got caught up in himself, he just thinks that he knows more than all of us know on the topic and somehow he's more enlightened and entitled to the information. He's become someone who's lost in what he knows" and how he knows it "and has made his own belief system, and does not care what anyone else thinks anymore. He believes he knows the truth" and the rest of us live in the darkness" and it's made his perception on the whole topic kind of blurry you can say in my opinion. It was always about disclosure, but once they TOLD him what was what" he decided to be apart of that game and play that game with them."
http://omnitalkradio.weebly.com/pentagon-ufo-briefing.html
https://ufoworldnews.com/leak-of-a-15-page-note-by-dr-eric-davis-of-his-2002-meeting-with-vice-admiral-thomas-wilson-represents-the-most-significant-ufo-leak-of-the-21st-century-from-the-files-of-dr-edgar-mitchell-https-e/

Enter "To the Stars Academy". https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/
...and now the new series on the History Channel titled "Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation.

I watched the first season, it was a 6 part season. The first 4 episodes were based on actual interviews with the US Navy Pilots that saw the craft. The 5th was based on UFOs and Nuclear Power Plants and Military Installations. The finale, was interesting. They had a meeting with the Italian Gov't where they were told of the Research that the Italian Military had done. The Italian Gov't was completely open and honest. The Americans though kept on saying we can't comment. That was annoying. You heard the same "can't comment" on every episode of the show.
https://www.history.com/shows/unidentified-inside-americas-ufo-investigation

The one thing that they did push though was that this was a "THREAT" to us. I heard a interview a few years back with Tom Delonge on the "Joe Rogan" show, whereas Tom kept saying "they" were a threat. Joe made Tom look like a fool in that interview though.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n_3mnJfHzY

Just recently in two different interviews, Donald Trump was asked about UFOs. In the first interview he said he doubted it was true. The most recent interview was Friday night July 5th on the Tucker Carlson show where the President said he doubted it, but ended the interview with "who knows and I am a open minded guy."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDom6wNYb9w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud7cE6FozPo

I hate hearing this is a threat. They also say that if whoever gets the real info first, would have a huge advantage over their "adversaries". Which is likely why our " ET friends' aren't sharing it with them.
A person in a article of UFOs and the question of whether they are a threat or now said "When "they" (the ETs) nuke a country, not once, but twice, I will consider them a threat. Until then, I know who the real threats are". I second that quote.

It seems that many people outside of the UFO community don't really care about all this new info. A new story comes out and "crickets".

Just recently I heard a interview with Dr. Steven Greer whereas he did say one thing I truly agree with. He said "It's time to take it out of the World's Gov'ts hands and do something about it ourselves". What can we do? Well, many of us know that contact with other beings can be made via Astral Projection. Dr. Greer has his own CE5 meditation protocol that many groups of people around the World have participated in. We just had Independence Day July 4th in the US a few days ago. On that day, millions of people stood under the stars watching Fireworks displays. I wonder what would happen if we got that same millions of people out under the stars to do a group collective conscious meditation welcoming our "friends" here once and for all to reveal themselves to us in mass. I hear how Facebook and Social Media sites can be used to access/round up a number of people. Why not just try this, just for let's say "shts and giggles". Who knows, it just might work!

Thank You!  :-)

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Thread Killer

Please know I'm not trying to be antagonistic with this post but what, exactly, do you think will happen if/when this information is made public? Do you think it will usher in some new era? If so, what areas of our lives do you think will be affected? Do you see wholesale changes and/or societal collapse? Do you think this will be similar to the coming of Christ in terms of an en mass spiritual sea change?
For me, if this phenomena is real, I don't see much in my life changing that much. I'll still have to pay my mortgage and fight over who cuts the grass.
Pedant. Pedagogue. Prick.

Volgerle

Quote from: Thread Killer on July 07, 2019, 13:40:49I don't see much in my life changing that much. I'll still have to pay my mortgage and fight over who cuts the grass.
Reminds me of that famous Enlightenment quote.  :wink:

Thread Killer

Quote from: Volgerle on July 07, 2019, 13:56:20
Reminds me of that famous Enlightenment quote.  :wink:

Not to imply in the least, that I am enlightened, but yep...

ForrestDean

Society on this planet is not ready yet for communication with other civilizations.  There's a reason why there has been no contact or dialogue on a massive scale.

Thread Killer

Quote from: ForrestDean on July 08, 2019, 03:17:54
Society on this planet is not ready yet for communication with other civilizations.  There's a reason why there has been no contact or dialogue on a massive scale.
This doesn't address my questions. I am asking what sort of expectations people hold in the scenario described. Are UFOs expected to be some sort of panacea for mankind? Answer the questions asked. What, if any, are your expectations, ForestDean? You say we are not ready, but if we were, what would it mean to our species?

ForrestDean

Quote from: Thread Killer on July 09, 2019, 01:22:03
This doesn't address my questions.
I am asking what sort of expectations people hold in the scenario described.
The only thing the majority of society expect right now is what is in their own best interest and are therefore not interested in the scenario described.

What, if any, are your expectations, ForestDean?
Not relevant.

You say we are not ready, but if we were, what would it mean to our species?
If we were ready, a full disclosure would still have little to no effect, and there would no longer be any need or desire from society to be saved.  As long as we "need" them they will not come.  When we no longer "need" them then their arrival would be nothing more than a friendly, welcome "how do ya do".

Quote from: Thread Killer on July 07, 2019, 13:40:49
What, exactly, do you think will happen if/when this information is made public?
Society has reached a point that full disclosure by our governments would have little to no effect.

Do you think it will usher in some new era? If so, what areas of our lives do you think will be affected?
No.

Do you see wholesale changes and/or societal collapse?
Yes, but not exclusively by an "alien" full disclosure, but rather an accumulation of ongoing disclosures and growing discontent to everything occurring in our governments and corporations.  The global society is already in the midst of an ongoing "collapse".

Are UFOs expected to be some sort of panacea for mankind?  Do you think this will be similar to the coming of Christ in terms of an en mass spiritual sea change?
They are apparently expected by many people.  It's clear that the majority of society is dissatisfied with the conditions of this world and most would love for anything to come and save us from the perceived plights in this world.  The Christians continue waiting for the Rapture.  UFO enthusiasts hope and wait for an alien rescue or even an alien invasion.  Conspiracy theorists are always waiting for this dystopian New World Order to rule the world.  New Agers keep waiting for the Earth to ascend to this 5th dimension.  Economists keep predicting a global economic collapse that the impoverished hopes will level the playing field and eliminate the growing economic disparity between the social classes.  People waiting for the next president to change the world for the better.  People waiting for the end of the world.  And I could go on and on.  As long as society continues waiting on some event to save or destroy them, as the case may be, from something then they will never stop waiting because they fail to take responsibility for themselves.

Again, people are so incredibly caught up in their own self-serving affairs that an alien full disclosure would have little to no effect.

Volgerle

Quote from: ForrestDean on July 09, 2019, 03:17:11
The global society is already in the midst of an ongoing "collapse".
They are apparently expected by many people.  It's clear that the majority of society is dissatisfied with the conditions of this world and most would love for anything to come and save us from the perceived plights in this world.  The Christians continue waiting for the Rapture.  UFO enthusiasts hope and wait for an alien rescue or even an alien invasion.  Conspiracy theorists are always waiting for this dystopian New World Order to rule the world.  New Agers keep waiting for the Earth to ascend to this 5th dimension.  Economists keep predicting a global economic collapse that the impoverished hopes will level the playing field and eliminate the growing economic disparity between the social classes.  People waiting for the next president to change the world for the better.  People waiting for the end of the world.  And I could go on and on.  As long as society continues waiting on some event to save or destroy them, as the case may be, from something then they will never stop waiting because they fail to take responsibility for themselves.
Really like what you write here. Can agree to all of it. Especially the similarity between christian and new ager's beliefs of doomsday/rapture and ascension/shift-to-5-D for the 'chosen' or 'ready' ones. It's hilarious. Practically the same thing.

And yes, people are too much waiting for an OUTSIDE saviour instead of focussing on their inner strengths. It is up to us to save the world - if we can at all and it is not too late. But society still seems to inert to move into the right direction despite the impending (or necessary?) collapse. I am not too optimistic but am open to be proven wrong about it, and maybe hope it a little.

Quote from: ForrestDean on July 09, 2019, 03:17:11
Again, people are so incredibly caught up in their own self-serving affairs that an alien full disclosure would have little to no effect.
That would again be 'chop wood carry water before and after' in a more negative (unenlightened) sense.  :wink:

Nameless

I think like any big change there will be a lot of confusion, misunderstandings and as a whole a lot of misguided advise passed around. I agree with pretty much every thing Forrest Dean stated. I don't think the big WE is ready but that's usually the case and time goes by and next thing you know it's just part of us and how we are and soon it becomes 'how it's always been',

But the little 'we' (that is me at least) is on board. But I don't think even this big attempt at contact would result in a big disclosure. However I do think the little 'we' would definitely get all the assurance we needed on an individual basis.

As far as any real threat, oh there will be that and the biggest part of that threat will be in our (not yours and mine personally) reaction to any actual, real and verifiable contact. A nuclear reaction just makes no sense at all from anyone's standpoint, I'd hope if nothing else our governments and those is power would at least acknowledge that much.

If Plume has her way we'll likely see our first real glimmer somewhere in the wilds of Canada.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Plume

:-D
wow ! love this thread
I have to also agree with you ForrestDean.
it would be nice to have disclosure of any sort but the personal one will be probably be the most important one, this will change us deeply and by then you will not care what other say , unless you need to share and be in a group to understand the experiences  . We would not need to have someone else tell us the story that we are way more then what we believed and have very ancient history that would just blow our mind.

Through art and ancient discovery we can see somethings is mysteriously hidden from our own understanding. It is a complex subjects the "other" it puzzle me deeply , I am not so sure what to make of the experiences that are described by many Abductions or crafts and funny it never attracted me for some weird reason , but I do find history fascinating and peoples experiences , we can see something very interesting about our origins . There is definitively some patterns in the expecting type ,waiting and wanting to be reassured of the existence outside of us .That alone point to something we may need to understand more, what we project and also give our energy.
So for the one interested to really expand knowledge , the doorway is a good way to go ... Yup ...Lumaza... It seams that we need to open those doors and practices regularly,  the true ways, go explore and be the explorer.  I will never be satisfied any-other way , certainly not by some information that is coming from our governments , probably they are more confuse then they will admit , being maybe so separated and kept that way for good reasons . How could we ever hope that they can have a good picture of the whole hidden history AND they would have to admit way to many lies.
Then again it is entertaining to see them dance around the subject .  
Oh! Nameless you believe in my crazy dreams , so nice to know I can get help from open minded people like you and of course all that is having that conversation here.
Just this morning I was waking up thinking about making the Triquetra in a candy form and cookies, I woke up with that in mind , half asleep  I was visualizing my molds in silicon  :roll:, see I am creating even in my sleep.
Patience is key...  meanwhile play, create you can only see and experience what you create , many can create together .... crop circles can be pretty cool you know.

Nameless

This has been an interesting discussion Lumaza, be glad to see you back.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Stillwater

QuotePlease know I'm not trying to be antagonistic with this post but what, exactly, do you think will happen if/when this information is made public? Do you think it will usher in some new era? If so, what areas of our lives do you think will be affected? Do you see wholesale changes and/or societal collapse? Do you think this will be similar to the coming of Christ in terms of an en mass spiritual sea change?
For me, if this phenomena is real, I don't see much in my life changing that much. I'll still have to pay my mortgage and fight over who cuts the grass.

When a credible authority comes out and offers hardcore evidence and affirmation on this subject, and is believed on a global level in a non-contested fashion, the effect will be profound. The way society views itself will be transformed. Its longterm goals will be transformed. It will not erase the problems we have now, it will add more.

Consider an important existential fact too: What disposition these others has toward us matters. And our inability to truly know their real disposition matters, because whatever disposition we perceive them to have (and if there are any, there are likely to be various kinds), we will always suppose it could be far worse than we are lead to believe. Let's look at some cases:

Loving saviors: Many people suppose theoretical ET's to be these. It would be very strange if they were, because to me I feel like they would not have allowed us to be deceived. They would have made themselves known and offered loving guidance, and they would have known how to do this without causing harm. They would have provided humanity with all of the knowledge, theory, and perspective we needed to better our situations. I don't see this happening, I think one of the other cases likely describes any civ nearby to us to effect us.

Friends: I consider this case less likely but possible. I would expect a friend to have declared themselves, and like the Saviors, they would have known how to do it and not cause harm. It is possible they want brotherly coexistence and mutual betterment. Maybe, as in Startrek, they did not want to destroy the beauty of our unique perspective and way of thinking by contaminating it with their own in colonialist fashion. Perhaps they are waiting for us to grow up enough to interact on their level, and may even be protecting us from harm by outsiders or ourselves. Read: the anecdotal accounts of missile silos being deactivated (I don't know how accurate these accounts are, just using it as an example).

Peers: I think this is a likely case. They are others. They don't feel strong love for us, and they don't feel contempt or fear over us. They view us as foreigners. They are interested in our perspective, but we aren't THAT fascinating to them, and they don't feel the need to give us a courtesy introduction. They are more interested in interacting with us later on when we are further along.

They look down on us: Also a likely case to me. They don't have much respect for us. They view us as a lower form of life, not worth acknowledging, only study. They think we are badly flawed, or may probably destroy ourselves, and they don't care. They don't want us taking part in the discourse, because we don't deserve a seat at the table, at least not yet, and for a long time to come. Maybe they pity us, and may throw us a scrap, to see what we do with it. Maybe there is no discourse at all, but just various agents acting our their own goals to the degree no one stops them.

They hate everything we are, or they view as as competitors for resources of some kind:Very possible. And by resources, I mean galactic-scale resources, such as access to star systems and their energy output. I think anyone who wanted us gone would have done it a long time ago, unless someone was stopping them. But on some level this makes sense. If there were no ET's out there, I think humanity's manifest technological destiny is to take over not only this entire galaxy, but every galaxy we will be able to reach in this local cluster that doesn't get far enough away from us by universal expansion as to be unreachable even at the speed of light. Now suppose there were ET's. Now we are competing for the same goal. Who gets the resources? Are we able to share them civily? Or will one faction subjugate and disinherit all the others? I think based on how some civilizations may think, the seed of any competitor is an incubating dragon to be crushed as an egg, because it will become an uncontrollable and unpredictable threat. Such a civilization would view any friend as just a future enemy.

This view of the world describes humanity as an extension of biological competition and evolution, and extends that view a few levels further to galactic civilizations, suggesting that no matter how advanced a society gets, it never ceases to function outside of evolution and competition.

-------------

Now no matter what this credible gov says, no one will accept what they say about the motives and dispositions of the others. Society will factionalize into those who view the others in the way they most accord with believing they would be.

Cults will form for the people who want to view the others as saviors no matter what. They will seek to submit society and its resources.

A large number of people will become obssessive about ways to contact our "friends" and learn what we can from them.

Some people will remain unmoved by the revelation, and those people most likely view the others as peers.

I think a very large percentage of the population will react with fear, because it is the most natural of all the responses to me, given the circumstances. We don't know much about them. They are likely a threat on some level. Any unknown is a potential threat and should be treated as such. But there is very little we are likely to be able to do about it currently. I think this group of people would be shaken to their core, like being in the prescence of a great revealed monster, in Lovecraftian fashion. I think the interests this group would promote would be "catchup". Learning anything that can be discerned about their technology, and what it suggests for what we should be investigating in our own science. This group would lobby for re-organizing society around prioritizing science and research above all other pursuits, in order to overcome our current vulnerability.

And of course some faction of people are always going to doubt the messengers. They would ask why now? What self-interest do these governments have in making disclosure now? What mass movements and ideas do they want to advance in the minds of the global populace? Is what they said even real? If not, why did they say it, and what is their agenda? If it is real, did they say the whole truth?
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic