News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Space Station Moon

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

I just watched an episode of "Ancient Aliens" called Space Station Moon. The findings of the scientists and the behavior of the astronauts who visited the moon really suggests that the moon is an artificial object/disguised spaceship pulled into our orbit. I will never look at the moon the same way. Fascinating!
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

I saw it as well. It was a rerun, but still a great episode. I really liked how they showed the "disillusion" on the faces of the three Astronauts during their public interview after they landed. I'm sure their private briefing was of a whole different nature!  :roll: What they didn't say spoke volumes!
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Here's a 4 minute clip on that episode on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmyKily0OJQ

What if it is artificial but has no other purpose than to sit in orbit and provide light?
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on August 02, 2020, 19:18:01
Here's a 4 minute clip on that episode on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmyKily0OJQ

What if it is artificial but has no other purpose than to sit in orbit and provide light?

without the moon, Earth will not be stable on its axix and will keep tilting often which will lead to unstable weather, ice ages every few thousand years, etc. Whoever created it if artificial knew that it will make our planet more stable to allow more consistent climate. But think about it, if this intelligence can create artificial objects and pull them into space in a precise distance from the sun and Earth, then they can pull any naturally formed planets close to any Sun for allowance of appropriate climate to sustain life. They can create probably whole planets per their taste, grow whatever nature they like, etc.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

There have been Ancient Legends stating that the Moon was "dragged" into place. The Zulu legends say that the Moon was dragged across space from a great distance away.

This article here talks about some of those Ancient legends.
https://www.historydisclosure.com/there-was-a-time-when-the-moon-did-not-exist/
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

I personally feel like the Earth while organic is also a bit of an artificial creation. Just don't ask me to explain that. I don't know if there have been others who have made this claim and have anything to offer or not.

I've read some of the ancient legends talking about the moon being pulled into place. It's rather exciting to think about.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Nemeless and Lumaza, yes legends are born from some truth. That would explain the extreme violent climate in the distant past without a moon to stabilize it.
Captain Jack Sparrow

EscapeVelocity

I have read information that speaks to both possibilities. I'm not sure which is right but my sense is that the moon was, in fact, placed artificially in orbit around Earth, at some point.

In comparison to the other moons of our solar system, which is the only comparison that we have, our moon is remarkably large, relative to the size of the Earth. And it has a remarkable effect on our planet. The moon affects our ocean tidal patterns, which contribute to daily growth and life expression in its many forms. The moon also affects life cycles across the spectrum. The Hathor Material posits that our current system of marking time is an artificial construct and a truer measure is actually the lunar cycle, following the moon. The sunlight reflection aspect that Nameless spoke of is likewise another important detail.

Like LB said, it may well additionally serve in multiple functions such as orbital and axial. Without dispute, the moon has an incredible effect on the planet and it's inhabitants.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde