News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The EVIL Dollar

Previous topic - Next topic

Flamethon

The American Dollar...
Who would think something so powerfully made in the Material World would also be so evil?

A beautiful green dollar bill having hidden meanings? Is it possible?

If you know about the Illuminati, Masonry, or New World Order then you know 13 is their holy number. Have a look at this picture and behold the hidden 13s and the Beast's number.

Life is a Journey, a Journey where all events that occur are merely those created through Will and Faith. Have Faith that you Will overcome all obstacles. Open the Heart and let the Mind flow freely for these are the keys to living life to the fullest.

Stillwater

Yeah, it is no secret that there is a lot of numerology built in to the dollar, and that this is one of the hallmarks of freemassonry, and that furthermore, there are blatant symbols, such as the eyed pyramid(some say it relates to the idea that only the elite have the sight to rule, which is a funny thing to find on a "symbol of democracy"), which unequivocally tell the story of the US's forefathers' conections to this organization; I must call shenanigans though, on about half of it, such as the "666" that is taken most forcedly and without pretense from the roman numeral for "1776".

Any date of the the form WXYZ, where X, Y, and Z are any number 6 to 8 will yield this same result. 667, 668, 676, 678, 686, 687, 688, 766, 767, 768, 776, 777, 778, 786, 787, 788, 866, 867, 868, 876, 877, 878, 886, 887, 888, 1666, 1667, 1668, 1676, 1678, 1686, 1687, 1688, 1766, 1767, 1768, 1776, 1777, 1778, 1786, 1787, 1788, 1866, 1867, 1868, 1876, 1877, 1878, 1886, 1887, 1888, 2666, 2667, 2668, 2676, 2678, 2686, 2687, 2688, 2766, 2767, 2768, 2776, 2777, 2778, 2786, 2787, 2788, 2866, 2867, 2868, 2876, 2877, 2878, 2886, 2887, 2888, and an endless permutation of dates further into the future will have this form.

I am afraid this much is an artificial result, and would question it when someone tries to call something evil; but otherwise, I agree that freemasonry was there at the start of the US, and may well still play a big part.

Stillwater
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Flamethon

I agree with you on the '666' on the dollar. I was skeptical when I first seen this picture due to the fact that 666 can be found in anything including barcodes.

The meaning of 666 in the King James Version of the Bible Chapter 13 Verse 16 and 18:
"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their forehands:"
"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

666 must be a mental or spiritual belief that is held within the hand (possession) or in the forehead (mind). Now what could 666 mean. I know 6 is balance in Tarot cards. It could mean negative thoughts and actions as Revelations is about Enlightenment through the 7 Churches (7 Chakras).

The dollar may not be entirely evil but it has symbols that relate to beliefs but I believe evil is good since it's there to teach people about negative decisions and thoughts a lesson. The 13s or no coincidence and neither is the hidden owl.

I see the dollar as being 'evil' because of it being developed by the Illuminati who are continuing to fulfill their New World Order to gain control over all mankind and Earth which is not too far off knowing how these ridiculous wars lead by Government lies and greed are going on now.

Anyone who doesn't agree with me or wants to smite I will be glad to hear your thoughts. Only hear to learn through others and spread truth through what I believe from my many years of spiritual work. Not here to criticize anyone or their beliefs.
Life is a Journey, a Journey where all events that occur are merely those created through Will and Faith. Have Faith that you Will overcome all obstacles. Open the Heart and let the Mind flow freely for these are the keys to living life to the fullest.

Adun

So, why would a 'New World Order' only leave behind symbols and clues in the USA?

Americans and their silly conspiracies. :-P

kurai kokoro

how do you know that the free masons didn't also have a role in anchient egypt? It would seem to me that the further you go back in time you more things you would find that corrispond with what we now have today, they are just most likely hiding it, you can tell by all the hyroglyphics in the temple, mainly the ones that show a helicopter and such. which would bring the saying "history repeats itself." into order. the only thing that is laking is the proof.
"I am the Phoenix that engulfed the dragon."

Everlasting

And the dollar is a private federal note, a.k.a. fiat money. And it's printed by the private federal reserve bank wich is owned by european banksters.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

CFTraveler

No, Annuit coeptis is not announcing conception.
Annuit cœptis (in Anglicized Latin pronounced /ˈænjuːɪt ˈsɛptɨs/) is one of two mottos (the other being Novus ordo seclorum) on the reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States. Taken from the Latin words annuo (nod, approve) and cœpi (begin, undertake), is literally translated as "He approves (or has approved) [our] undertakings".
In 1782, Congress appointed a design artist, William Barton of Philadelphia, to bring a proposal for the national seal.[1] For the reverse, Barton suggested a thirteen layered pyramid underneath the Eye of Providence. The motto which Barton chose to accompany the design was, Deo Favente Perennis, "Enduring by the Favor of God".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annuit_C%C5%93ptis

Barton's Design with Deo Favente Perennis
Barton explained that the motto alluded to the Eye of Providence: "Deo favente which alludes to the Eye in the Arms, meant for the Eye of Providence."[2] For Barton, Deus (God) and The Eye of Providence were the same entity.
Hence, the motto and the Eye of Providence both alluded to the same reality. The Eye of Providence was commonly understood as a symbol for God and destiny. Hence, Annuit Cœptis is translated by the U.S. State Department, The U.S. Mint,[4] and the U.S. Treasury[5] as "He (God) has favored our undertakings." (brackets in original).[6]
Annuit cœptis and the other motto on the reverse of the Great Seal, Novus ordo seclorum, can both be traced to lines by the Roman poet Virgil.
E pluribus unum, Latin for "Out of Many, One," is a motto requested by Pierre-Eugène Du Simitier (originally Pierre-Eugène Ducimetière) and found in 1776 on the Seal of the United States, along with Annuit cœptis and Novus ordo seclorum, and adopted by an Act of Congress in 1782. The phrase originally came from Moretum, a poem attributed to Virgil but with the actual author unknown, on the subject of a cheese, garlic and herb recipe. In the poem text, color est e pluribus unus describes the blending of colors into one.
Originally suggesting that out of many colonies or states emerge a single nation, it has come to suggest that out of many peoples, races, and ancestries has emerged a single people and nation – illustrating the concept of the melting pot.[3]
And yes, despite what some would prefer, we are a melting pot.
As for enlightenment- enlightenment means to shed light on.  Remember Jesus saying "You are the light of the world"?  You may prefer intelligence to have to do with the 'devil', but I don't.  Why someone decided wisdom and intelligence is of the devil has always mystified me.
As for the 13 numbers- Well, the colonies were originally were 13.  Btw, in the Bible the number 13th was considered Holy.  That's why Jesus had 12 apostles.  12 Apostles+ Jesus=13.  That's when one left they had to find another pronto.
So the numbers of the power of God is evil?  How does this work?  Who decided this?
Please, please, even if you ignore the obvious play on numbers that Stillwater described, please tell me where does it say that 1776 is the date the Illuminati formed, considering that they were a concept of the Middle Ages, a backlash against the tyranny of the Church that allowed no free thinking whatsoever?
And why is 'returning to heavenly state' evil?  Whether it's true or not that it's what the number represents....

astral traveler

Quote from: Flamethon on July 22, 2008, 19:34:04
The American Dollar...
Who would think something so powerfully made in the Material World would also be so evil?
i'm going to use credit cards from now on.  they have no evil symbols on them, lol.
~~ Astral Traveler ~~

CFTraveler

What, you mean no bunnies?