News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Michael Raduga... self brain surgery

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

A big thank you to @sac_boy for sharing this. I missed this entirely.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12302423/EXCLUSIVE-Russian-researcher-claims-implanted-chip-brain-control-dreams.html

So Raduga, who I already thought was a nut job doubled down apparently by trying to do his own brain surgery.  Omg this is horrible almost beyond belief.

The methods he shares in his book are solid - he did not create any of them though, he only shares what he found has worked.

Please only stick to the methods he shares.  He, personally, is a sick puppy.  Damn.

LightBeam

Wow, that's a true enthusiast haha. I just didn't understand if he achieved the desirable results.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Unfortunately, he is a Mentor to many!  :roll:  He needs to be banned from the Internet after this stunt. There are too many "copycats" out there these days. You can tell that from all the foolish things people do on that Tik Tok thing.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

And another thing. If he has gone that far try to achieve AP, that means he has not achieve it on a regular basis through other methods that he teaches. So how can he be a mentor of something he has not been able to experience on a regular basis. There are many people who read things and then present them as their own experiences and try to lead others and make money.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on September 22, 2023, 19:35:22And another thing. If he has gone that far try to achieve AP, that means he has not achieve it on a regular basis through other methods that he teaches. So how can he be a mentor of something he has not been able to experience on a regular basis. There are many people who read things and then present them as their own experiences and try to lead others and make money.
Perhaps he lost his ability or the drive to stay on this path like it seems so many people do! So many past members here on the Pulse have moved onto other things in their lives. Our physical lives will always fight to keep you focused on it and only it. We did come here to have a physical experience though. I have found that we can have both!   
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

omcasey

This is sad beyond belief. I have no words.