News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Secret?

Previous topic - Next topic

knucklebrain1970

BUDDHAHOOD - THE END OF SUFFERING

Nay

LOL!  I was just about to make a thread about this very thing, but thought to look first.  

Did you watch the whole thing?  I'm tempted, for five bucks.

Asisya

I am 97% sure it might be about the Free Masons/Knight Templar and the Ark of the Convenant or some combination of them. There is a theory that the Ark had an ability to convert pure gold into this white powder substance that has incredible healing powers and was also a sort of "Fountain of Youth". Laurence Gardner wrote a book titled "Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark" which goes into great detail about this. Much more complicated than I can even begin to explain here. I had to put the book down mid-way thru because it was too much information that I could not completely take in, but it has some pretty mind blowing implications. Of course, I could be wrong and it could be about the great secrets that lie behind the magic of The Riverdance  :lol:
We are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience

knucklebrain1970

No, not that I'm that cheap, but I have no speakers here at work. But if it's another Divinci type code that everybody is fighting over. You know?

It's true, no, it's BS. It's true, no, it's BS. It's true, no, it's BS. It's true, no, it's BS.

I'd just like to know, if there is some extrordinary discovery of some sort, it's for real and not bovine excrement like everything else. Nothing ever exciting happens on this planet and I don't want to waste my time on BS.

Understand?

However if it comes out on DVD, I'll rent it. I wonder why I never heard of it till last night?

malganis

i was thinking also about making the same thread  :grin:

i heard about it half a year ago from Bob Doyle's newsletter (www.wealthbeyondreason.com).

Also Adrian mentions it http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=22368.

Its about law of attraction. I dont know yet if i'm going to purchase dvd or just view it.

If anyone has seen it could you tell what are your thoughts on it?
"What are you doing here, Nasrudin? his neighbor asks. "I'm looking for a key which I lost
in the wood?" Nasrudin replies. "Why don't you look for it in the wood?" says the neighbor,
wondering at Nasrudin's folly. "Because there is much more light here"

knucklebrain1970

Well until I see an ark turn gold into powder, I'll consider it BS. Law of attraction? Maybe I suck at it, I've been practicing it for 2 years and nothing so far.

Kevin

Asisya

No, it is actually VERY scientific. It has and can be done. The book is non-fiction, it isn't one of Dan Brown's fantasies. I also think all the famous people, historically speaking, that they show at the beginning of the clip were free masons.
We are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience

Nay

I'm almost finished watching it and it's as I thought!  :grin:  

I'm going to buy the dvd.  Mal is right, it is about the laws of attraction.   I'll quote something from the beginning. "Everything that is coming into your life you're attracting into your life.  And it's attracted by virtue of the images that you hold in your mind.  It's what you're thinking.  You see, whatever is going on in your mind, you are attracting to you."

I'll pony up myself as an example.  I've been so worried and thinking about all the negative people coming to the forums that I was the one actually creating that reality for myself and others.  What I should have been doing was ignoring, yes, ignoring the negative and seeing the positive that I want to see and be around.     After watching most of the 90mins, I have a better understanding of how to create what I want out of this life.  

I'm gonna start that right now!    I already had a head start, this was just the missing piece of the puzzle for me.

ubiquitous

If it's about the law of attraction then vividas are the masons!
U've all been attracted, disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The Present Moment

They have an official web forum here [powerfulintentions.com].

knucklebrain1970

Well, after almost 2 years of practicing this attraction stuff. I can say that it DOES NOT WORK.

All of the people I know and talk to are still working their CRAP job that they hate, just like me. Don't tell me that people don't want to manifest money either, caus it's all we want to manifest on this miserable ******g planet. Plain and simple, it doesn't work. Or, I don't know how to do it and the 100's of people on these forums don't know how to do it.

knucklebrain1970

OMG I just looked at the site, it's been updated since I last saw it.

HFS- SECRET OF THE UNIVERSE FINALLY REVEALED. HS HS HS

I can't believe it. It's 2006 and finally the secret of the universe is revealed. This time it's not Buddha, not Jesus, pfffffffff, maybe not even God. Damn with this attitude I've got today I'll be convinced by the end of the night that when I'm dead, I'm just buried in the dirt and that's it.

Seriously though. I'll bet, $10,000 that there is not one shred of SOLID, UNDENYABLE evidence in this film. I'm not dissing it, I'm just here in the physical. EARTH. Nothing extraordinary happens on Earth. It's just taste, smell, touch, hear and feel. That's it. Anything else is not possible. I repeat, not possible.

So someone can turn Solid gold into dust? Did I hear that right? Did Jesus come back to Earth? I'll believe it when I can see it 2" from my own eyes.

I'm almost done looking for answers.

knucklebrain1970

Alright. ENOUGH. I watched the trailer. What's the secret?

Anybody? I hope someone that pays the $5 will reveal it. Alright, I'll order the DVD.

It better not say I have to go to a frign retreat to find out the secret.

CFTraveler

knucklebrain wrote:
QuoteNothing ever exciting happens on this planet and I don't want to waste my time on BS.
Understand?
I thought you weren't going to waste your time on this!
:scratchy:

Xernous

I decided to give the $5.00 Pay Per View a go on The Secret, and I must say that it is very well made. Yes, the Secret is the Law of Attraction, but it goes into detail on how it can be applied to many aspects of life. It has absolutely nothing to do with Freemasons or anything like that, and it doesn't just tell you to go to some overpriced seminar or retreat.

I must say that this video did open my eyes even more than before. It may not be for everyone, but I'm ordering the DVD. Right now, they're even giving a discount on the DVD if you ordered the pay per view (the full $5.00).

I'm sure Adrian and some of the other well-known members of these forums would agree that the universe is energy, and we attract those energies whether they're positive or negative. Despite this, we all have control over this if we choose. The Law of Attraction is so simple, yet takes time to fully understand and use with mastery.

Knucklebrain, the choice is yours to watch it, but its kind of hard to complain about something that you haven't taken the time to actually watch. How many times have you ponied up 8 bucks to go see a movie at the theaters, and later found that the movie sucked? If you watch the movie, you're only out $5, so its not much of a loss either way compared to the crappy sequels and remakes we've been bombarded with at the box office.

Selski

Quote from: knucklebrain1970Nothing extraordinary happens on Earth. It's just taste, smell, touch, hear and feel.

If you change your perception, those senses you mention are the most fantastic things!  The only reason they cannot be termed 'extraordinary' is because we all have them.  Why do you want something extraordinary to happen?  

I don't understand why so many people are dissatisfied with life.  It's such a wonderful experience.  If only we could change the way we look at life, it can be a miracle - every day is a miracle.

We are amazing beings.  We are living on a most beautiful and incredible planet.  We have the capacity to appreciate the beauty.  

Put an amazing sunset in front of a sheep - what does it do?  Does it even look up from eating the grass?  No.

Why are you looking for something else, when you already have so much?

Sarah

P.S.  My post might be slightly off-topic - apologies - I haven't even read The Secret and don't really feel the need to.
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

knucklebrain1970

I watched the movie with wife. It was very good. I was thinking, Jeesh, this sucks watching a movie on a 17" computer screen 10' from the couch. Then it got to the gratitude section and I had to wonder. Perhaps that's what's missing in my life. I mean I have 3 27"  flat panel TV's in my house and a widescreen and I'm bitching about watching this on a 17"  :roll:

I give up too easy. My # 1 gripe on this planet is having to work. I can't stand work. I focus too much on how I hate it. However I don't know what to fixate on as far as my goals. All I know is I want money, lots of it, so I don't have to work. I hate work, I've always hated it, I've had every job you could think of. I make over 100k a year, not bragging at all either, and I'm still not happy? Why? Caus I have 2 weeks of vacation per year.

My daughter (9) is growing up without me caus I don't have a lot of time to visit with her because I'm always ROTTING at work. For what? This is my #1 gripe on this planet. Work. I hated it when I was 5, I hate it when I'm 35.

What do you suggest I do? I focus on mansions, money, I lose focus though and revert back to complaining after a few months when nothing happens. I've been doing this for 2 years. I can't stand this anymore. I hate work so much I don't want to live.

Any help is appreciated. I watched the movie and I still don't really get the part about action. I fail to see anything jump out at me.

Kevin

Nay

Nicely said, Xernous.  

I suppose the all wording about being the "secret" can turn one off, but funny enough it didn't even pop into my head.. normally it would have.

I ordered the DVD and with shipping it was only Eighteen dollars and some change.  So much of what they said was already ringing true in my life.  I was learning it slowly on my own, but this pushed me right over the wonderful edge. :grin:

I have no doubt that in a year my life is going to be very different!  

Nay

Quote from: knucklebrain1970I watched the movie with wife. It was very good. I was thinking, Jeesh, this sucks watching a movie on a 17" computer screen 10' from the couch. Then it got to the gratitude section and I had to wonder. Perhaps that's what's missing in my life. I mean I have 3 27"  flat panel TV's in my house and a widescreen and I'm bitching about watching this on a 17"  :roll:

I give up too easy. My # 1 gripe on this planet is having to work. I can't stand work. I focus too much on how I hate it. However I don't know what to fixate on as far as my goals. All I know is I want money, lots of it, so I don't have to work. I hate work, I've always hated it, I've had every job you could think of. I make over 100k a year, not bragging at all either, and I'm still not happy? Why? Caus I have 2 weeks of vacation per year.

My daughter (9) is growing up without me caus I don't have a lot of time to visit with her because I'm always ROTTING at work. For what? This is my #1 gripe on this planet. Work. I hated it when I was 5, I hate it when I'm 35.

What do you suggest I do? I focus on mansions, money, I lose focus though and revert back to complaining after a few months when nothing happens. I've been doing this for 2 years. I can't stand this anymore. I hate work so much I don't want to live.

Any help is appreciated. I watched the movie and I still don't really get the part about action. I fail to see anything jump out at me.

Kevin

"Most people are thinking what they don't want and they wonder why it shows up over and over again."  

Didn't you hear that part?   You answered your own question.  You revert back to complaining.  I'm thinking you never really stopped...

Take the example in the movie where it shows this one guy who keeps finding himself in long lines everywhere, in the grocery store, the bank, etc..    I fell over laughing at that, because THAT is me!  I am ALWAYS the one to get in the line that moves no where fast.  And in that same moment I realized holy shite, it is because I always EXPECT it.. always, well, unless you count the few times I was thinking of something else, or wasn't in any paticular hurry.   And it was even funnier when they show him getting more and more impatient while standing in line, that made him attract it even more.

I totally get it now.  I don't know if I would have gotten it a few months ago, maybe it wasn't time, but I get it now.

If I may be so bold KB, you seem to gripe alot...a whoooole lot.  It's obvious you're going to pull towards you the same you are feeling.

"whatever you are feeling is a perfect reflection of what is in the process of becoming."

Take Care,
Nay

EDIT:  I want to add,  why don't you take several pictures of your daughter and have them all over the place so you can see them.  I take, that is your daughter as your Avatar?  (is she the one I used to see getting hit by the ball, knocking her over?)  anyhoo, get up every morning and start going through that list of things you are blessed with.. you really have to start thinking in a new way for anything to start taking place.

knucklebrain1970

Yeah I admit it. My lifes battle, bittching and moaning  :roll:

Nay

Quote from: NayEDIT: I want to add, why don't you take several pictures of your daughter and have them all over the place so you can see them. I take, that is your daughter as your Avatar? (is she the one I used to see getting hit by the ball, knocking her over?) anyhoo, get up every morning and start going through that list of things you are blessed with.. you really have to start thinking in a new way for anything to start taking place.
I added a bit more. :grin:

CFTraveler

Quote from: knucklebrain1970I watched the movie with wife. It was very good. I was thinking, Jeesh, this sucks watching a movie on a 17" computer screen 10' from the couch. Then it got to the gratitude section and I had to wonder. Perhaps that's what's missing in my life. I mean I have 3 27"  flat panel TV's in my house and a widescreen and I'm bitching about watching this on a 17"  :roll:

Kevin
I guess anyone else would tell you to find a hobby you like and do that for a living, but I won't 'cause you've probably already heard that before.  So here's another strategy:
Why do you hate work?  Is there something in this earth that you would like to do that isn't work?  Some people have hobbies that occupy their time, and some others (like some people I'm related to, which is why I'm involving myself in this, to understand this, so forgive my butting in please) some people consider anything that they  do to be work so don't want to do anything except watch tv.  Is that the case with you?
I just want to understand- do you hate work because it's a structured environment that you have to do day by day with no control over it, or do you hate it because it takes you away from your adorable daughter?  Does your wife work?  I just ask because depending on your outlook there are things you can do to work around these barriers to your happiness, but if you consider anything you do to get money work, thus hate it, then the problem is with you.  But if it's the structure and time away from family that brings you pain then there are things you can do.
Forgive my intrusion- your adorable little girl deserves a happy daddy.

Stookie

QuoteWhat do you suggest I do? I focus on mansions, money, I lose focus though and revert back to complaining after a few months when nothing happens. I've been doing this for 2 years. I can't stand this anymore. I hate work so much I don't want to live.

Maybe you don't really want mansions, money, TV's. You might THINK that's what will make life good, but it's not really what you want. Maybe instead of focusing on being wealthy, focus on spending time with your daughter, and the rest of you life will mold around that. If cash is what it takes, it will come to you without having to focus on it.

I live very cheap. I don't make much money and live in a small apartment, but I love my job and my life. I wouldn't trade it for a millionaire's life.

knucklebrain1970

Well, I could really give 2 ***ts about money. But, it's what makes the world go round. Without it, your squat. I for one know first hand that money doesn't buy happieness. I have had/have anything anyone could want. New house, two new cars, beautiful wife, Daughter (doesn't live with me but my x girlfriend).

Guitars, banjos, tv's, cable, pc's, dirt bikes, you name it. However, I've got rid of most of the crap. I have 1 guitar, instead of 10 and 1 banjo. I'd really like to rent a ******g dumpster and throw it all out. It's all meaningless crap.

I've learned through experience that all this stuff does not fill the inner void. The reason I hate work is because I'm a slave. We're conditioned into thinking because we have a house, a car and some stuff that we're not slaves. However you don't own a house, neither do I.

Slave - A machine or component controlled by another machine or component.

My definition - If your not the one deciding when you will get out of bed, if you'll get out of bed and what your going to do on any given day. YOUR A SLAVE. I'm a slave. Most of us are slaves to the credit system.

What do I really want? No job, house paid off and TIME to play my music. The only thing I really like to do is play music. If I pick up my guitar, I can make 4 hours go by in 5 minutes. That's what I like to do.

I'd like to get my daughter and her mother and family out of low income housing. I'd like to make a band and go play old style Johnny Cash and Carter tunes to people at old folks homes.

I'd like to spend an evening handing out $100 bills randomly. Believe it or not, I like to put a smile on peoples faces. That's the only thing I really discovered puts a smile on my face. Whooda thought, ha? But I'm bound to a job, and I'm a slave. However after watching the movie (wife ordered it too)  :lol:  I realize why my attitude is the way it is and my life is the way it is. All I do is bittch and complain.

I have a not card, I read every day I get up. First thing it says on it?
I never complain. I've read it 1000's of times. Why is it so difficult for me though? I don't get it.

So, if you were me and you had these goals how would you go about it?

I don't want money to buy things. I want money so I can have TIME to do the things I love. I hate TV. Can't stand sitting idle. I like the outdoors. I'd have 5,000 hobbies if I had time and money. But, why bother? I'm stuck at work 50 hours a week. For what? A wooden box to sleep in and hold all the crap I thought would make me happy? What is that?

Ok, enough complaining. How do I fix this. I can't seem to stop myself. I get on a roll, like after the movie, but the enthusiasm wears off and I lose faith in the process when things don't happen quickly, like on this SLOOOOWWWWWWWWWW planet.

Yeah , that's my daughter in the pic. She was 6 then, she's 9 now.
here's her and my wife on the left at her 9th birthday party. Most polite and softspoken kid in the world. Highly complicated in the cortex though. Just like dad.

Thanks for all the responses folks. It's nice to know there are caring folk left in the world. I'm really not that bad of a bastid :lol:

Kevin

http://webpages.charter.net/kfarrelldba/sab.JPG

knucklebrain1970

Well, what could I do? I fell into the trap every other idiot does. Thinking that money is going to make me happy. Well, there is no price tag on free time. And when you spend your life at work, what good is all the crap you own, or you think you own. Well, that's enough of the complaining. TIME FOR A NEW DAMN DAY DAMMIT.  :wink: