News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

This put a huge smile on my face!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedeekin

Ellis91

hahah, This kid is ballin'  :-D

'What's your Space Jam?'  The big question everyone should be asking themselves
The Astral Pulse Astral Police Cop Department. (APAPCD)
Keeping you safe from old hags with pillows since 2011

Bedeekin

newmethod

"I wanna be on the road that leads to awesome!"
Now that is awesome. Thanks for the pep talk Bedeekin :-D

Lionheart

Now why doesn't a video like this go "viral"?

Great find Bedeekin!  :-)

newmethod

I've just initiated my effort to further it's 'viral' nature :-D

It has had so far 458,795 Views on TED & 10,174,229 views on YouTube so maybe we're just lagging :wink:

Lionheart

Quote from: newmethod on February 15, 2013, 01:47:03
I've just initiated my effort to further it's 'viral' nature :-D

It has had so far 458,795 Views on TED & 10,174,229 views on YouTube so maybe we're just lagging :wink:
NICE!  :-)

Szaxx

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Astralzombie

That kid looks so familiar to me. Has he done anything else?
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

astralnaut1

hmmm how to make this world awesome? ... zombie apocalypse!  :-)
mental layer by layer combat sux

Bedeekin

:lol:

In theory sounds cool... especially if you are a fan.. but... I'm a realist.

Look at the reality of it. it would be terrifying. No internet or electricity.. .desease... death. the smell!! Imagine the smell!

Astralzombie

Quote from: Bedeekin on February 15, 2013, 11:18:45
:lol:

In theory sounds cool... especially if you are a fan.. but... I'm a realist.

Look at the reality of it. it would be terrifying. No internet or electricity.. .desease... death. the smell!! Imagine the smell!

You're brain could feed a horde. :-D
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Ellis91

I'll have to pass on a zombie apocalypse, in the UK we barely have any guns.
We'd have to take a hands-on approach and my cardio is really not cut out for that  :roll:
The Astral Pulse Astral Police Cop Department. (APAPCD)
Keeping you safe from old hags with pillows since 2011

Astralzombie

Quote from: Ellis91 on February 15, 2013, 17:12:28
I'll have to pass on a zombie apocalypse, in the UK we barely have any guns.
We'd have to take a hands-on approach and my cardio is really not cut out for that  :roll:

That's the number one reason why I couldn't give up my guns. Other than that, I have grown so much spiritually in the last month or so, the gov can have them as far as I'm concerned. The truth is that I have felt like this for a long time now but I hadn't admitted it to myself (the spiritual growth, that is).

I can no longer see myself wanting to protect property enough to shoot someone though I would still defend life be it mine or someone else.
Mark Twain

Mini stapler

Aww, that was pretty awesome!

Quote from: its_all_bad on February 15, 2013, 09:12:11
That kid looks so familiar to me. Has he done anything else?

He reminds of Gary Coleman in different strokes... :lol:

newmethod

Quite a bit off the main topic track but talking of zombies i thought you all might like this. Some of you may have seen it already. I saw it on the news a couple of days ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueBZuZAoglE

Basically it comes from the fact that Quebec were to hold a zombie-themed emergency training exercise next week.

for reasons below:
"Such a theme has been used elsewhere. The logic behind it is to use something that can never actually occur, as opposed to a flood or an ice storm, because that way emergency-preparedness officials might think of new problems and solutions." http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2013/02/14/quebc-zombie-apocalypse-emergency-preparedness-cancelled.html

ChopstickFox

I wish my old job scheduled zombie training....

And cute video
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.