News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Toronto G20 Police State Crack Down

Previous topic - Next topic

personalreality

be awesome.

Xanth

It's getting pretty scary now...
I'm glad I live well outside of Toronto.

~Ryan

radman32

But you still live in the world man, and someday they'll come for you too. Go help your brothers and sisters in combat against the globalist elites. Are you not affected by there economic oppression?

Xanth

Oook... this is already turning a direction that I don't wanna be a part of.

I'm out.  :)

~Ryan

personalreality

ROFL

I did all this just for you.

Not only is it Canadia, but it's also New World Order.

Double Whammy.

Thought you oughta know that you should steer clear of Toronto for a bit. 

be awesome.

Capt. Picard

Though I talk alot about the american constitution, I am in fact, a Canadian. I heard about this a while back, a closer city about an hour away from me is sending 1000 cops to toronto for it. Some people have an attitude of "its not happening to me so I dont care" or as soon as something too scary comes out they deny everything. It is a very sad mindset, especially when the police state is happening to your countrymen, that you honestly think it dosent concern you. One thing is for sure, the cops are traitors to this nation and someday they will be charged accordingly for high treason, as the G20 summit is illegal in most free countries to begin with.

Stillwater

QuoteOne thing is for sure, the cops are traitors to this nation and someday they will be charged accordingly for high treason

The police are agents of the state- in fact, they are among the most direct representatives of the state and its will. The agents of the state would be the last to face its sanctions.

And I agree that it is always unsettling when extreme force is required to prevent the public from exercising their own wills. It only means that a very great number of the population count themselves as ideological opponents of the state, which implies that government no longer serves the public interest. But that is nothing new.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Naykid

I will never understand when people protest and go around and tear up their own city.  I think it some people are just looking for a reason to be destructive these days.  Get a hobby. 

personalreality

lol Nay.

i always get sooo excited when i see something about rioting on tv.  like when katrina happened, i was sure that that would be the spark that lit the fire of dissent across the country.  i was ready for civil war.
be awesome.

Naykid

Quote from: personalreality on May 26, 2010, 15:22:18
lol Nay.

i always get sooo excited when i see something about rioting on tv.  like when katrina happened, i was sure that that would be the spark that lit the fire of dissent across the country.  i was ready for civil war.

If there is going to be a civil war, I'm pretty sure Obumer will be in office at the time.  I've never seen a more immature, thug-like president in my life.  And his divide and conquer technique is getting tiresome.

You thrive on discourse, don't you PR?  Interesting......  :-D

personalreality

well, i went through a "love everybody" phase, and I still do, but over the years i have become hardened and cynical.

that has turned more towards apathy and further into detached caring. 

i also recognize that this disgusting world i see i not the way it is but my projection of my perception and vice versa.  so.  i like to embrace my shadow.  perform a "shadow ritual" if you will.  that in turn translates into what many of you see as offense and rudeness.
however, my self-knowledge has grown exponentially since i made embracing my shadow a part of my "practice".

but yea sure, discourse.  :-D
be awesome.

Naykid

Quote from: personalreality on May 26, 2010, 19:38:52
well, i went through a "love everybody" phase, and I still do, but over the years i have become hardened and cynical.

that has turned more towards apathy and further into detached caring. 

i also recognize that this disgusting world i see i not the way it is but my projection of my perception and vice versa.  so.  i like to embrace my shadow.  perform a "shadow ritual" if you will.  that in turn translates into what many of you see as offense and rudeness.
however, my self-knowledge has grown exponentially since i made embracing my shadow a part of my "practice".

but yea sure, discourse.  :-D

Sounds like you are feeling how I was feeling a few years back.  I also have a bit of menopause going on.. just for added flavor I guess.  :lol:

This world is full of ugliness.. Everyday I think, I will never see anything worse than that, and then I see something worse.  It's damned depressing sometimes.   I believe it to be the approaching 2012 that is bringing it all to light.  Ugliness and evil will not be able to hide in the shadows anymore.  The light will expose it.  But we will have to look at it and not turn our backs on it, we will need to make it light once again.

OK.. that sounded corny, but out it came anyways.  :-P

personalreality

be awesome.

Naykid

Capt. Picard

I dont think anything is going to "bring the light" and fix the problems, our generation is just obsessed with avoiding hard work and dedication. There will be no magical "saviours" on 2012, that is just wishful thinking. Imagine how profoundly spiritual it would be if decent free people throw the scum out of the shadows, instead of some supernatural intervening.

zareste

heh, I've always said, there is no good man who does nothing. It's a unanimous decision by everyone, so it's not a matter of taking action - we're already taking action, doing everything we can to decay the planet. There is no laziness - some of us work two jobs to make more money for the people who destroy the world. We're risking our lives every day for them and putting up with endless torment for them, intentionally working toward the new order as fast as we can. We are taking all the action we can take.

But if anyone changes their mind, we could stop and make things better

Naykid

Quote from: Capt. Picard on May 28, 2010, 01:08:27
I dont think anything is going to "bring the light" and fix the problems, our generation is just obsessed with avoiding hard work and dedication. There will be no magical "saviours" on 2012, that is just wishful thinking. Imagine how profoundly spiritual it would be if decent free people throw the scum out of the shadows, instead of some supernatural intervening.

I didn't say it was going to be supernatural at all.  If that is the impression I gave, I am sorry.  You do have some of the idea I was trying to express though. 
Quoteour generation is just obsessed with avoiding hard work and dedication.
Exactly! but more and more of your generation are seeing the other side of the coin.. the softer side, the lighter side... that sounds like a commercial..  :lol:  People are starting to feel good in their hearts and evil is being brought to the light every minute of the day. People are more tolerant of lots of things.  Hell, fourteen years ago, I couldn't even bring up the subject of a ghost, or projection or I was labeled a nutcase, now you have countless sites that you can scream at the top of your lungs, I TALK TO DEAD PEOPLE AND TRAVEL OUTSIDE MY BODY EVERY NIGHT!!! and you will be accepted by most.  That gives me hope.  :-)

I still can't say what exactly is happening, I haven't figured that out yet, but I tell you something is moving at a faster rate.. I can't explain it.  And yes, I do feel corny saying this but I promised myself, I would step outside my comfort zone, even if I'm laughed at by the few that haven't quite got it yet.