News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ufo forming crop cirlce - video

Previous topic - Next topic

micro27

Hi all.I am not new here,i just wasnt here for a while,and i forgot my username.But its nice to be back,I want to share this video,i found on youtube.com.You can actually see ufos forming crop circle.Amazing video.Took them like 2-3 deconds to do it.Many people  says,that this is the only video and proof,that crop circles are made by aliens.Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Nx0lhbkbmM&search=crop%20circles

Stillwater

Thanks for posting this- it looks kinda' sketchy, and I can think of ways it could be faked ( playing the video of the hoaxers making the cirlces at 30x speed, and animating in the spacecraft), but videos like this coupled with the other evidence, like the pattern in which the plants are bent (suggesting high heat source), and claims people have made of seeing such rapid (2-3 sec.) formations, suggest that something is going on here that cannot merely be explained away as a hoax.

If there is actually some sort of extraterrestrial involvement here, then the question obviously returns to what the message might be; we have found geometric theorems illustrated in many circles- perhaps the ones we cannot decipher refer to higher mathematics we have not attained yet, or maybe some other science? The thing that always struck me was, if they wanted to tell us things, then why don't they just land and gab away, lol? I am sure our languages would be no trouble....
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Kazbadan

I love you!

WindGod

Quote from: Stillwater on July 21, 2006, 11:50:00
if they wanted to tell us things, then why don't they just land and gab away, lol? I am sure our languages would be no trouble....
one of the theories that follows along with the 10 dimensions thread:

"they" are 4+ dimensional and we can only see where they touch our dimension.
e.g. we touch the glass of an aquarium and the fish inside only see flat finger prints.
If we were 2D, we could only see a cross section of a 3d being or object for example.

Or possibly a means of inter-dimensional communication where it may not be possible to survive crossing dimensions, but possible to monitor and physically influence the target dimension and "send" messages.

Those are my favorite sciFi theory on this, but who knows, a lot of sciFi becomes reality.
Are weather forcasters psychic?

AndrewTheSinger

The Huge UFO seems to be an air balloon made to resemble an alien spaceship.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

Helmut

I cant help, but I have seen far better animations in C-Movies. If you take this as a prove.... :? :? :?.
Nice as a first try with Adobe Premiere Elements, but not more. Boys you really should be more sceptical :wink:    

Helmut

Stillwater

Hi windgod  :-)

Quote"they" are 4+ dimensional and we can only see where they touch our dimension.
e.g. we touch the glass of an aquarium and the fish inside only see flat finger prints.
If we were 2D, we could only see a cross section of a 3d being or object for example.

Or possibly a means of inter-dimensional communication where it may not be possible to survive crossing dimensions, but possible to monitor and physically influence the target dimension and "send" messages.

I am not sure if these are your words, or just those you have pasted, but I will just assume the former, so bear with me lol....

Why do you take issue with "they"? Do you believe that perhaps these proposed other beings do not exist as individuals, but rather as a hive consiousness, as is described in the "higher planes"?

I like the analogy you bring up, it sounds like something that would happen in Star Trek, and might even be possible in our world, but why do you make this leap? It seems like there are simpler reasons for why they might not want to interact (like they don't want to overly interfere, or want us to "do some of the work"), that do not require explanations like "they live in another plane and we can only see a limited number of their physical dimensions". Not saying it is wrong, (I'm not God, or at least all of him :roll:) but just wonder why such an extreme answer is needed. Maybe you have knowledge that might clarify why you postulate this? Thanks  :wink: :wink: :wink:

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

WindGod

Quote from: Stillwater on July 21, 2006, 23:22:26
I am not sure if these are your words, or just those you have pasted, but I will just assume the former, so bear with me lol....
Ah yes, I can't take credit for these ideas. This was my para phrasing from what I've read about theories of ETs and crop circles.

As I commented, these are my favorite sciFi explanations, as they impart an advanced level of technical (and hopefully spiritual) civilization to the aliens, but at the same time query the probability that they also still have technical shortfalls, and are still challenged by the limitations of physical laws.

This gives us a point of reference to identify with the aliens. Now we can sympathize with the aliens and even feel that we may be able to help them, in spite of their superiority.

The analogy is for example, the considered to be primitive Indian of the rain forest educates the highly trained western biologist/botanist about natural medicines.

Crop circles are going to be a tough one, even though we know that people do make crop circles for fun, there are still other crop circles that present questions that are the subject of formal research and further investigation. (do di do di, do di do di, background Twilight zone music  :-D )

And ufo videos are really going to be difficult to use as evidence with CG Fx getting better everyday. The twin towers ufo clip was awesome, but with current pixel tracking software, the camera motion can be captured , then used in a 3d animation application where a fake ufo model is composited into the actual video, and the captured camera motion creates a matching camera movement in the 3d animation scene and does a fantastic job of suspending disbelief.

If the deciphering of crop circle geometry revealed a break though in scientific knowledge, that would just as good or better than finding a chunk of alien spacecraft.

Are weather forcasters psychic?

RooJ

Sorry but the first video is definitely a fake.. The creator was on a documentary i saw not so long ago explaining how he made it.. Second definitely looks like an airship or hot airballoon.

Has anyone ever saw the video took from space that shows 2 streaks heading up from earth (like weapons fire) and something like a craft darting away and avoiding them?

Edit: While on the subject.. has anyone played 'Weird'? the big interactive game/database of fortean things.. Packed full of videos and documents.. its amazing  :-D.

Alaskans

I've been interested in the origin of crop circles for awhile. Nothing makes thousands of intricate drawings/patterns for us to ignore them. Its the old cover the eyes routine to say they don't exist, to take a couple examples of fakes as general consensus when there are thousands of crop circles is the kind of ignorance I cry for.

In all logic your sci-fi explanation is really out there hehe. There are 2 possible causes: aliens, and spirits. Although both are equally probable, I would go with aliens, because there are more effective ways for spirits to meddle in our affairs. I would say it's just a simple matter of them telling us they're here, although I'm sure there are a few nuggets of knowledge that can be deciphered out of crop circles as well. It is a step in a series of steps to formal contact, as they have probably done to many other planets. I have a feeling they will take their time, enough generations for us to be comfortable with the idea.  I don't mean to sound like a alien nut, because I really don't care for aliens. The progression of technology points to them most certainly using literally supernatural technology, taking what we hold as sacred and turning it into a machine. Therebye breaking the laws of the physical universe, if God doesn't frown on that then I do. Meh, aliens shmaliens...
Every single person is an enigma of wonder waiting patiently to be realized.

Scoff if you want; soon we will be leading the race to new heights and you will wish you had followed us in our search for truth.

Arn de Gothia

No it wasn't baloons, it was the best UFO footage ever, you sceptists are so boring

paker7

Quote from: RooJ on July 25, 2006, 17:36:55
Sorry but the first video is definitely a fake.. The creator was on a documentary i saw not so long ago explaining how he made it..

Right ! I saw it few months ago on the Discovery Channel.

Quote from: RooJ on July 25, 2006, 17:36:55
Second definitely looks like an airship or hot airballoon.

It looks like a balloon wired with LEDs.

Commoners believe - winners KNOW !