News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

CERN scientists eye parallel universe breakthrough

Previous topic - Next topic

Stookie

Xanth

We're coming closer and closer with each passing day!  \o/

The day when us projectors can come out and say "Yeah?  Well, we knew about all this a long time ago... thanks for telling us what we already knew!" is coming.  :D  LOL

personalreality

OR!

the day when we create an interdimensional rift that tears this reality apart is coming soon.
be awesome.

Xanth

Quote from: personalreality on October 21, 2010, 12:57:43
OR!

the day when we create an interdimensional rift that tears this reality apart is coming soon.
I just had a thought about that...
Considering the reality that this physical universe IS simply a balloon-type reality created within the non physical... what would happen if we were to cause that "rift"?  Would the non physical come rushing in or something...?  O_o

Stillwater

Well... I would imagine the relationship between the non-physical and the physical world might be much less like a balloon (physical) immersed under the ocean (non-physical), where you can rupture a boundary, and cause one to touch the other, and more like a compture (non-physical) running a program of pure data (physical). 

The program might be about a world of itself, with three linear dimensions, and the computer also exists in a three-dimensional world, but nowhere do these two spaces ever overlap. People in the program cannot go wandering, and someday find the computer, it doesn't work like that.

The physical might be thought of as a simulation the computer is running, while it simaltaneously runs other programs, which stay completely separate, and might one day be ended while it runs other programs. But that is just my thought.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Xanth

Oh my, yes, I worded that post of mine HORRIBLY wrong. 

I didn't mean to say that this world IS like a balloon.
I meant to ask if the world WAS like a balloon... then what would happen "if"... LOL

Yes, I do agree Stillwater.  :)

Stillwater

ohhh... I misunderstood where the subjunctive qualification was intended to be made, lol. All good  :wink:

Like I said, just how I suspect things may work, that is all.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic