4 LDs/OBEs in one sitting

Previous topic - Next topic

Sagar

My halfways lucid dreams have occured when I take naps during the day after a good night's sleep (as opposed to during the night) so I've made a habit of taking naps every day.  Earlier today I took a nap around 10am and had not only my 2nd remembered OBE, but 4 100% lucid ones in a row.   

In my "Dream" I lied down on my bed.  All of a sudden I felt myself in a huge trance and started to feel heavy vertigo (in the "dream").  The vertigo felt like the G's you feel in your stomach on a rollercoaster when you go downward with a lot of momentum.  All of a sudden I was out of my body.  Really, I was already out of my body to begin with because this was in a "Dream" so it was basically the opposite of a false awakening. 

I was extremely lucid.  I had full awareness that I was out of my body which was incredible. 
I've only had one LD/OBE before and it was so short (less than a second) I didn't even have time to percieve my situation. 

But anyway I thought to myself "I'd better keep this short so I remember it."  Thats when I had my false awakening when I "woke up" still in the "Dream" but thought I was in this reality.  I decided "Lets see how many times I can do that" so I lied down again in my bed (still in the "Dream") and did it again.  Once again I felt the heavy trance and vertigo and lifted "Out of body" (Even though I'm already out of body remember?)  Once again, I decided to keep it short and had a second false awakening.

Then I tried a third time.  Everything went exactly as the other two, and back to the false awakening.  Then on the fourth try I "exited my body" with all the same perceptions and decided to jump around a little - explore the room.  So I jumped around the room in what felt like jumping on the Moon.  I couldn't fly, or at least wasn't ready.  I had full awareness that I was out of body.  I even told myself I'd better remember all of this so I could share it on the Pulse when I got back to my primary reality.   
Then I remembered the 10 second rule so I dove into my desk chair and *actually* woke up in my bed. 

The most interesting thing to me is that when I took a nap (in our primary reality) my roommate was not in the room.  When I explored the room in my 4th attempt, my roommate was sitting at his desk.  When I *actually* woke up in my bed, my roommmate was sitting in his desk, back from class. 

It was very interesting because I was completely aware that I had exited my body, but somehow didn't think I was having an OBE during my false awakenings.  I was totally fooled into believing that my false awakenings were me being back in my primary reality.  I would think that if I had achieved total lucidity at some point, I wouldn't bounce between lucid and non-lucid so many times.  Especially due to the accounts of people achieving lucidity, and then the lucidity dwindling into the dream-like hazy lucidity and doesn't go back to lucid again. 

Either way, this was a huge success for me.  Not only was it the first LD/OBE I achieved total lucidity in, but the first time I had enough time to explore my room, think to myself, and of course, the first time I've ever had more than one in a single sitting.

Also, I didn't raise energy, pull on ropes or any of it.  I actually didn't even meditate before the OBE which is still surprising to me. 

That's pretty long, so thanks for sticking it out  :-)
For the Love

Xanth

Quote from: Sagar on November 17, 2014, 18:20:07
I was extremely lucid.  I had full awareness that I was out of my body which was incredible.
You had a non-physical astral awareness experience then!
More commonly referred to as an Astral Projection.  :)

Once you get the rhythm going, multiple experiences in the same night, tend to happen a lot.

Congrats.  :)

Sagar

Quote from: Xanth on November 17, 2014, 19:41:25
You had a non-physical astral awareness experience then!
More commonly referred to as an Astral Projection.  :)

Once you get the rhythm going, multiple experiences in the same night, tend to happen a lot.

Congrats.  :)

I'm eager for these to happen more so I can continue spiritual evolution in more than one reality. 
Thanks, I owe so much of my success to the undying will of The Pulse's members to help people  :-)
For the Love

IAmWill

wow, how i wish i can experience that. But, i will keep trying :)

anyhow, keep it up, you are almost there :)
Meditation + Binaural Beats = Cloud 9

Have a safe journey! always remember, have fun doing what ever it is you doing.

Alcohol Treatment Center Newark NJ

Xanth

Quote from: Sagar on November 17, 2014, 23:21:14
I'm eager for these to happen more so I can continue spiritual evolution in more than one reality. 
Thanks, I owe so much of my success to the undying will of The Pulse's members to help people  :-)
Well, I'll tell you that you can and will grow spiritually *FASTER* if you just stick to this physical reality.
That's the entire reason you're here.  :)

Sagar

Quote from: Xanth on November 18, 2014, 08:13:39
Well, I'll tell you that you can and will grow spiritually *FASTER* if you just stick to this physical reality.
That's the entire reason you're here.  :)

There really is so much here that you can learn.  I think one of the biggest misconceptions is that you have to project to spiritually evolve.  No doubt there is alot you can learn from signs in "Dreams" tests, and OBEs but if we could learn it all there, then there wouldn't be a need to come here would there?
For the Love

Xanth

Quote from: Sagar on November 18, 2014, 11:27:33
There really is so much here that you can learn.  I think one of the biggest misconceptions is that you have to project to spiritually evolve.  No doubt there is alot you can learn from signs in "Dreams" tests, and OBEs but if we could learn it all there, then there wouldn't be a need to come here would there?
Exactly, if you want to seriously grow as a spiritual being... just look at how you interact with those around you.  How you interact with those you love is of importance... however, how you interact with those you don't know or even may not like, is even more telling of your spiritual growth. 

Bluefirephoenix

I kinda felt like that before the awakening. It's changed since then I'm much more content on this plane. I do look foward to spending time with God in meditation and continuing to work on mediumship.  If I get on a roll at night I tend to phase out of physical quite a bit. It's a good time to focus an aspects of my training that I have difficulty with. Though it is harder to focus when I'm in that state. You don't have to project to spiritually evolve.