A few Techniques togo from Vibrations to OBE.....

Previous topic - Next topic

user001

Credentials: At 18 I had my first Out of Body Experience, and quite a few more since then.

While I had an interest in the "super natural" I was a total skeptic. After this I knew there is more to humans that just what is consider "human" by the mainstream.

I was laying in bed listening to two friends talk waiting to get up and join the conversation, when i did go to get up to my surprise I was floating about ten feet in the air and looked down at myself laying in my cot and my friends were talking in the next area.

Ever "see" yourself outside your body unexpected? Yeah, not cool, immediately panicked which made me start to float upwards towards the ceiling, as I got father away from my body, terror is what i felt cause I had no clue on how to get back in my body. Can't explain the feeling as but to say it was the most intense feeling of wanting to go home you can have trying to get back in your body. I found myself flying around my body extremely fast and erratic, and everything visually flashing around. By this time my friends had come around the corner to see what was happening because they said I was trashing around in the bed making a bunch of noise trying to get up, which i was trying to get back inside my body and wake up.

Since that time many years ago I strived to control and understand it. For a time with good success. I have had about close to a dozen self-induced OBEs, rather than by accident which happen also, having about the same number.

While people talk like it would be really fun and cool to fly around outside your body, yeah NOT so much.  Having an OBE is Like jumping into the Ocean not knowing how to swim, or what is out there,  how fun you think that is?? You have to learn to swim, while I guess some just know how??....

Never seen ghosts, spirits, angels, demons, aliens, faeries, shadow people, bogeymen, Beetlejuice, or anyone else OOB to be scared of, or concerned about; except regular awake people, which can see you. And have been to quite a few "adventures"......Don't pay any money to obe.....

Common sense says to many, most that leave their body, no matter how much you think you prepared, y'our not. But there is always exceptions, you can exit to somewhere you don't see your body, but after a bit....how do you get back into body seeps into your mind and/or you can "give in" to the sleep/dream/AP/Lucid/ other states that can be focused on also, and each has it own set of characteristics, or freak out and all concern all efforts to get back in body. Which most do. If you had OBE then you will know what i'm talking about, having little control over self, that makes/made it scary as hell. The thought of how you going to get back to your body is always on the mind at first.

OBE have some very distinct properties/framework. Different from Lucid dreaming, Astral Projection, waking dreams, remote viewing, etc....

Techniques/Guide..............

As obe goes I see people that have "one/some" and they have questions, freaked out, and have little control of movement.
It is something you have to learn, after you stop worrying about how you get back in body, which ends most obes at first. Hell Ya flying around is cool but HTF you getting back in your body is top concern, because how does anyone know you not just going to float away, you don't, only experience will quench that fear; and that is a major part of going from uncontrolled obe, to exploring. With practice you can just think "obe" and be out and "home/body" and go back.

If you can get into Vibration state. Focus on the vib feeling, try and pull "yourself" it in and out of that "sleepy" state, practice that. When you can Master that (everyone different) the vib state by being able to fall right into it fully consciousness(awake) ...then you have way better chance to OBE. Try and just stay laying in that vibration feeling, get used to it, enjoy it, make it something you want to go back to. And try not to go to sleep from vibration state, always wake yourself up, move around if you don't have OBE then goto sleep. You don't want sleep and Vibration state to be "connected". OBE is somewhere between awake and asleep; body sleep, mind awake.
Getting to obe like tuning in on a radio dial, tune to far and wrong channel. Same VS to obe enjoy the vib state, have obe, or let your mind wander to far and you can fall asleep, or have lucid dream, or something else....

Obe is something that has to be worked on for most, but many, many have by accident.

It's not always about focusing on a different level, rather than unfocusing on this one..........make your body go to sleep and keep your mind awake. What ever you "believe" will work will; everyone is different so.....

The first big hurdle is going from vibration state to out of your body.

Now getting out your body from vib state can be a bit of a mind game. You can use the "lost keys effect"; You looking for something(obe) thinking to hard. Just like the "keys' when you take your mind off it, BAM you remember; same thing here BAM OBE. Like you have "trick" yourself out of body. The mind is tricky, exiting is/can be like; trying to hard and when you give up and think of something else; it happens....It like trying to remember something you know, but forget and on the tip of your tongue, and when you "give up/forget"; Bam it happens. That can easily apply to having a obe.

SO try and have something else in the forefront of mind your mind in your VS and just try to not think of what you want to do, (obe). Instead of thinking about how to get out body, think about something very important to you in this world (like new job, jail time, ex love) anything that will over ride OBE, something you have to have real concern,want, or emotions about and then when you remember OBE, You may just be out your body...... Tricky for many, but there is some real techniques that nearly fool proof......

One Trick is to have something with sound low enough so you can't make out what is being said (tv, radio,etc..) in another room(Unless you want to see yourself sleeping, which is unadvised for beginners, I recommend another room in your house, so you still feel safe) and do your routine get in your VS and try to make out the words of what whatever you have making noise. Either you get pulled to the source of the sound, or you will notice you can hear what is being said and realize you are next to the object.

think good , happy, warm thoughts....anything but "I want to obe" that is already "loaded" in all these scenarios and when you think about something else obe thought gets "buried" a bit, and as long as the thoughts you had take you away from your pursuant goal(obe), and you dwell in other thoughts for a moment; when you think back on OBE but only for a second, don't dwell,think fast or only about it for a moment and where you want to be. So think about many thing quickly in VS and every now and then think OBE and kitchen and a chance you'd obe....

Once in vibration state you poised to leave body, it can be hard with no practice. If you think about "jumping out" probably wont happen, but can.  If you can pull yourself in/out VS then you can try and  think about jumping out all the way out on one of the Out "motions". Doing this though you usually start in a moving state going through walls, etc, with little control, or you end up in same room with body, but it is a way.

You can also just think/remember about something/somewhere/someone and how you want to be there normally in VS,......just try and forget obe and think of something/place that you want to be, makes you happy, remember the smells, sights, the feeling, and think/believe you there. But be ready for "Holy Chit" of being out, and far away from your body which can be unnerving.

The process can take sometime, many obes get cut short for all types of reasons of fear, like how to move, how to get back in body, how to stop moving, seeing your body, not seeing your body.
Once you first get out I recommend you try and stay in one place/room as long as you can, examine things (I mean really look at things up close), stay close to home/indoors/body. Try and validate things you examined, looking at the tv, what someone is doing, song on radio, note of fridge. Something you can get up and check.

Everyone's mind is different, and the mind is the key, and you probably have to trick it, or better said find the "trick" that will work for you to get to from vibration state to OBE.

The whole process can take a while, and longer to get good and alot of effort to be able to just lay down and go VS, which can also be tricky for some.

I found that if you think about VS couple times through out the day it can make it come a lot easier, and try only maybe 2, 3 times a week. You want your mind and body to able to build up this "new" thing you doing. say if you pick Monday and Thursday, and using the same "trick/programming" techniques above of thinking about getting into VS has a chance at gaining success at repeating the process easier.
So rest of week think about that the night you picked to go into VS mode/obe, think about how it felt/feels to be VS and connect that with the day of week you want to try, and also try to think of it in fast thoughts, like what do i have to do this week; take out garbage, do essay, obe or VS on Thursday night, paint shed, cut grass, wash car and forget about it. Keep it in the middle of you list of thoughts, so it like loads into your "subliminal" mind. hope that can help any having problems repeating Vibration state.

Anyone that also can OBE with good results and has good control of movement. PM me Thanks.

Hope this helps people achieve their OBE goals..........

Szaxx

Interesting concept, I hope it helps quite a few members to get that final stage licked.
For those of us that don't get vibrations there's always phasing lol.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

user001

At 18 I had my first Out of Body Experience, and quite a few more since then.

While I had an interest in the "super natural" I was a total skeptic. After this I knew there is more to humans that just what is consider "human" by the mainstream.

I was laying in bed listening to two friends talk waiting to get up and join the conversation, when i did go to get up to my surprise I was floating about ten feet in the air and looked down at myself laying in my cot and my friends were talking in the next area.

Ever "see" yourself outside your body unexpected? Yeah, not cool, immediately panicked which made me start to float upwards towards the ceiling, as I got father away from my body, terror is what i felt cause I had no clue on how to get back in my body. Can't explain the feeling as but to say it was the most intense feeling of wanting to go home you can have trying to get back in your body. I found myself flying around my body extremely fast and erratic, and everything visually flashing around. By this time my friends had come around the corner to see what was happening because they said I was trashing around in the bed making a bunch of noise trying to get up, which i was trying to get back inside my body and wake up.

Since that time many years ago I strived to control and understand it. For a time with ok success. I have had about close to a dozen self-induced OBEs, rather than by accident which happen also, having about the same number.

While people talk like it would be really fun and cool to fly around outside your body, yeah NOT so much.  Having an OBE is Like jumping into the Ocean not knowing how to swim, or what is out there,  how fun you think that is?? You have to learn to swim, while I guess some just know how??....

Never seen ghosts, spirits, angels, demons, aliens, faeries, Beetlejuice, or anyone else OOB; except regular awake people. And have been to quite a few "adventures"......Don't pay any money to obe.....

Common sense says, most that leave their body, no matter how much you think you prepared, y'our not. But there is always exceptions, you can exit to somewhere you don't see your body, but after a bit....how do you get back into body seeps into your mind and/or you can "give in" to the sleep/dream/AP/Lucid/ other states that can be focused on also, and each has it own set of characteristics, or freak out and all concern all efforts to get back in body. Which most do. If you had OBE then you will know what i'm talking about, having little control over self, that makes/made it scary as hell. The thought of how you going to get back to your body is always on the mind at first.

OBE have some very distinct properties/framework. Different from Lucid dreaming, Astral Projection, waking dreams, remote viewing, etc....

As obe goes I see people that have "one/some" and they have questions, freaked out, and have little control of movement.
It is something you have to learn, after you stop worrying about how you get back in body, which ends most obes at first. Hell Ya flying around is cool but HTF you getting back in your body is top concern, because how does anyone know you not just going to float away, you don't, only experience will quench that fear; and that is a major part of going from uncontrolled obe, to exploring. With practice you can just think "obe" and be out and "home/body" and go back.

If you can get into Vibration state. Focus on the vib feeling, try and pull "yourself" it in and out of that "sleepy" state, practice that. When you can Master that (everyone different) the vib state by being able to fall right into it fully consciousness(awake) ...then you have way better chance to OBE. And try not to go to sleep from vibration state, always wake yourself up, move around if you don't have OBE.  Try and just stay laying in that vibration feeling, get used to it. You don't want sleep and Vibration state to be "connected". OBE is somewhere between awake and asleep; body sleep, mind awake.
Getting to obe like tuning in on a radio dial, tune to far and wrong channel. Same obe enjoy the vib state, or let your mind wander to far sleep, or somewhere else....

Obe is something that has to be worked on for most, but many, many have by accident.

It's not always about focusing on a different level, rather than unfocusing on this one..........make your body go to sleep and keep your mind awake. What ever you "believe" will work will; everyone is different so.....

The big hurdle is going from vibration state to out of your body.

Now getting out your body from vib state can be a bit of a mind game. You can use the "lost keys effect"; You looking for something(obe) thinking to hard. Just like the "keys' when you take your mind off it, BAM you remember; same thing here BAM OBE. Like you have "trick" yourself out of body. The mind is tricky, exiting is/can be like; trying to hard and when you give up and think of something else; it happens....It like trying to remember something you know, but forget and on the tip of your tongue, and when you "give up/forget"; Bam it happens. That can easily apply to having a obe.

SO try and have something else in the forefront of mind your mind in your VS and just try to not think of what you want to do, (obe). Instead of thinking about how to get out body, think about something very important to you in this world (like new job, jail time, ex love) anything that will over ride OBE, something you have to have real concern,want, or emotions about and then when you remember OBE, You may just be out your body...... Tricky for many, but there is some real techniques that nearly fool proof......

One Trick is to have something with sound low enough so you can't make out what is being said (tv, radio,etc..) in another room(Unless you want to see yourself sleeping, which is unadvised for beginners, I recommend another room in your house, so you still feel safe) and do your routine get in your VS and try to make out the words of what whatever you have making noise. Either you get pulled to the source of the sound, or you will notice you can hear what is being said and realize you are next to the object.

think good , happy, warm thoughts....anything but "I want to obe" that is already "loaded" in all these scenarios and when you think about something else obe thought gets "buried" a bit, and as long as the thoughts you had take you away from your pursuant goal(obe), and you dwell in other thoughts for a moment; when you think back on OBE but only for a second, don't dwell,think fast or only about it for a moment and where you want to be. So think about many thing quickly in VS and every now and then think OBE and kitchen and a chance you'd obe....

Once in vibration state you poised to leave body, it hard with no practice. If you think about "jumping out" probably wont happen, but can.  If you can pull yourself in/out VS then you can try and  think about jumping all the way out on one of the Out "motions". Doing this though you usually start in a moving state going through walls, etc, with little control, or you end up in same room with body, but it is a way.

You can also just think/remember about something/somewhere/someone and how you want to be there, but not in OBE state...just try and forget obe and think of something/place that you want to be, makes you happy, remember the smells, sights, the feeling (in VS), and think/believe you there. But be ready for "Holy Chit", and far away from your body which can be unnerving.

The process can take sometime, many obes get cut short for all types of reasons of fear, like how to move, how to get back in body, how to stop moving, seeing your body, not seeing your body.
Once you first out out I recommend you try and stay in one place/room as long as you can, examine things (I mean really look at things up close), stay close to home/indoors/body.

Everyone's mind is different, and the mind is the key, and you probably have to trick it, or better said find the "trick" that will work for you to get to from vibration state to OBE.

Anyone that also can OBE with good results and has good control of movement. PM me Thanks.

Hope this helps people achieve their OBE goals, I'll post another update in another 13 years..........

The one trick I know to do to get vibration state is sleep deprivation, but then that has it own set of obstacles. Staying up for extra amount of time, makes some real sleepy and hard to get to VS, cause you go to sleep(tired mind), your body and mind use to going to sleep together.....some not.

What I have found if you only sleep 4/5 hours, then when you start to feel tried later on and need a "nap", going back to bed you can way easier make your body go to sleep and keep your mind awake and get the vibrations. Wear your body out, do some exercise so body energy low, and mind energy still high.

Also if you just try to listen to the static noise that in you ear, kinda like the "ringing in ears", that also can pull you into VS, just focusing on that noise and trying to hear that, to make out the noise as if it is something you can decipher if you could hear it better, and you will hear the "swoosh" and you in VS.

Also if you ever been so tired where you falling in and out of sleep, trying not to fall asleep when you tired.....Just keeping doing that letting yourself fall in to sleep, but getting up before you go all the way asleep. Usually this is where you hear the "swooshing", inside that swoosh is the VS. Just going in and out you have a good chance of stopping in the swoosh one of those times(body goes to sleep and your mind will still be awake and you get into VS.

Using the low noise technique I have bypassed VS and ended up OOB or was almost instantaneous, but also that was after sometime of trying obeing, maybe once, twice.
That phasing? Or is that something evolutionary children have evolved with since watching PowerBall Z and such....been out the scene a while :lol:

For me it is a mind game. With the mind being so powerful and ideas and thoughts have such a impact on what you believe, probably even more so in the subliminal mind, and being the type of person to DIY. I really didn't need any info to mess up what I had in my mind. Plus I could go and explore/experience for myself without any input that could sidetrack my thoughts. Even if you believe in something for years, doesn't mean you have not unbelieved something else. For example many that have been raised christian, that dropped it and have taken other paths of spiritually. When faced with a gun to the side of your head and told to pray. What do you think happens

Now after many years seemingly randomly I will get flushed/flash of VS doing about anything. Nothing major like I could just OOB right there, walking down the hall or where/when ever it comes. Also been in a state of disconnection with body and mind awake and no VS. where you just feel like you are only eyes, or can only "see", that can be hard to get out of "sleep paralysis?"(IDK) I can even think about the feeling(VS) and have it flush me at times, not always. Kinda like making yourself have goosebumps for a second.

For me, I wanted to get back oob right away after first time even though it was scary, you just know that there is more to humans than what mainstream says, and that is a big deal. but it took time to get to be able to actually "know" how to get out, instead of just telling yourself "go", or wanting it, and not happening. Like I said focusing on wanting it, is like trying to do something so hard and can't, and soon as you give up, Boom it works/happens. Once out you want/have to move, but how do you move with no body? It is all in the mind, and most's minds; don't register that this is something you can do. So for me that is why the "tricks" seem to work. We all have a subliminal mind at work, that is something that can also be altered, trained, worked on.

Every night you have a chance to achieve it. For me Obe is between awake and asleep.
So every time you sleep you passing  VS stage. In VS it is easier to "fall back" (for lack of better description) into a sleep mode, than to "push out" of your body. At the start when i couldn't "push out" trying, I would fall back, which would lead to lucid dream, where I could create stuff, or waking dream(which i have alot). Never went from L/W dreams to OOB, never tried.

Szaxx

In a nutshell what you've explained is at the core of being successful. Set the ball rolling and disconnect from the game. If you've pushed hard enough or the ground isn't too steep you'll be successful. It occurs naturally and only needs starting.
I don't get the vibes as I can exit in a couple of mins most times I try. I can initiate the vibes but this takes a half hour or so if successful. Not much happens after that as I'm unhappy for wasting precious time. That's a personal trait after decades of experimentation  :wink:
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

luffy28

Do you have any other techniques / books that inspired you / advice?

I'm trying meditating and it's pretty hard not because of the discipline (but) because of finding time to do it.

I usually meditate to meditation music. The only reason I don't meditate to silence is because it gets boring and we're in the digital age. So meditating to music / mp3's / cds (in my opinion) can be done.

Thanks for the info.

user001

Quote from: Szaxx on August 03, 2016, 21:50:30
I don't get the vibes as I can exit in a couple of mins most times I try. I can initiate the vibes but this takes a half hour or so if successful. Not much happens after that as I'm unhappy for wasting precious time. That's a personal trait after decades of experimentation  :wink:

The Vibes can very difficult place to get to and get pass, still at times it can escape me if i'm "trying". Think that #1 reason people get discouraged not being able to reproduce the vibes doing that same thing or techniques. Yeah I spent time in the vibes trying to get out to no avail, to feel like wasted energy, disappointment, etc....Then the problem how to exit if i did.

In the books I did read, which I fail to remember but were thin and to the point and old in the 90's already....But the books I had were lacking in the exiting techniques. Like just saying push yourself out at this point? Pretty hard with no frame of reference, without a body how to do "push"?  Alot of times I would end up sitting up (from laying down) and be full awake....sigh

The better you can remember the "vibes" for yous that do, the easier it is to get back there. Remember everything is feelings and thoughts, try to suck it all up, bask in the Vibe state, enjoy it

Quote from: luffy28 on August 09, 2016, 02:17:59
Do you have any other techniques / books that inspired you / advice?
I'm trying meditating and it's pretty hard not because of the discipline (but) because of finding time to do it.
I usually meditate to meditation music. The only reason I don't meditate to silence is because it gets boring and we're in the digital age. So meditating to music / mp3's / cds (in my opinion) can be done.

As for other techniques something I stumbled on, haven't tried, but I already know it will work from the feeling I got from just hearing it, is the Frequency of PHI (I heard on Youtube). Depending on how you listen to it, surround sound, head phones, tv, pc. I noticed you have to find the position that frequency will "hit" you correctly for the effect, but I have no doubt that could be helpful for some.

What I found works the easiest is noise in another room technique once in Vibes. First time was accidental, someone had tv on in other room and I was like wth, what are they even watching? As I tried to listen (in vibe state), then Bam was there, and they were watching Real Genius. That was a good obe until I lost control of movement and woke myself up.

Anyways, Like Szaxx says it happens naturally and the more you do the easier it gets to get back to "same place" and more it will happen unintentionally, so you have to be ready when it happens. For me has been much trial and error.

Hope this helps some of u'all.............Happy Trails