Hello all i've some questions :)

Previous topic - Next topic

Nay

Welcome to the forums KEvline [:D]

I'll be honest and tell you I couldn't quite grasp what you were saying except for one of your questions..[:I]

quote:
Also that the children, women in menopause or having their rules, people handicapped, psychopates is prohibited an astral exit. Why? if all this n'est not false.

This is not true, period.  Infact children are natural projectors [:D] anyone can astral travel, that's the great thing about it.

Sorry I couldn't answer your other questions, I'm sure someone will be able to do so for you..[:D]

Nay

SmileySpirit14

whew...LMAO, this is funny!!! sorry dont mean to pick on u KEvlin, but all i can say to help u is.....wow....i cant say anything! just do some more reading on it....[:D][:D][;)]
live forever or die trying

Comokisadore

Kelvin.
why dont you just post in french, and I can translate for the rest of the people.

or you can do it yourself, at http://www.altavista.com babelfish

dkj400

quote:
I've which been able to read qu'on can open them ourselves and advise to close again them too. Then further, i've seen they opening automatically at the time of projection, but close themselves automatically also once turned over in our physical body?

Err, sort of. You can open your Chakra's yourself but its difficult to close them again. You should just leave them to close buy themselves. When you project they open by themselves. Umm, now for the next bit. Not quite sure, here's 2 answers depending on what you mean:
1) If your physical body simply turns over the chakra's will not close.
2) When you go back in your physical body I suppose they close on their own after a while.

quote:
After i've been able to read in a site that l'energie does not have not touched it will chakra located at the level of cranium (he did not say why but disadvised doing it).

Are you saying that you shouldn't touch energy/chakra's? There's nothing wrong with that. (sorry, that one's hard to read)

quote:
A last question perhaps after having read some books of crawled which said qu'il cannot nothing arrive to us in l'astral (of evil) qu'en do you say? The only fear which can be able to us it's to be afraid. But while having read some sites (amateurs perhaps considering their interfaces and short explanations) they say that c'est at our risk to make these experiments etc.

Evil things can arrive to us in the Astral, but yes, they can only scare us. If they can hurt us (VERY VERY RARE), then the damage will be minimal. At your own risk? There's really no risk to it.

quote:
Also that the children, women in menopause or having their rules, people handicapped, psychopates is prohibited an astral exit. Why? if all this n'est not false.

All false.

KEvline

Thank you for all your answers and that which you don't understand dkj400 i try to better do:
Some people say that you should be careful not to raise your energy all the way up to the crown chakra, why ?
Now I feel myself better nevertheless while having had the answers desired ;) because these sites made me doubt a little on astral projection
Thx and see you later [^]
[edit]

Nagual

quote:
In fact some say that l'energie should not assemble jusqu'à Chakra of the crown.

Just in case, KEvline means: Some people say that you should be careful not to raise your energy all the way up to the crown chakra.
quote:
Now I smell myself better nevertheless while having had the answers desired ;) because these sites made me doubt a little on astral projection

Means: now I feel (smell, c'est sentir une odeur [;)]) better, because I was a little worried.
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Moonburn33

don't feel badly KEvline, english is horrible anyway- stick to french.
as below, so above

Moonburn33

sorry, stick is sort of an english thing... damn colloquialisms.

stay with french (better?)

je ne parle pas francais tres bien

yo hablo espanol perfectemente (con algun grammatica incorrecta)

je suis un dork.
as below, so above

KEvline

In fact I translate with Babel fish altavista because
i haven't too many time to all to translate and it's for that I am not strong in English. And the errors I do not see them all of the blow not badly imcompréhension :)
But if not I can that to speak French it will be better for everyone perhaps.
A last question i think, today i spoken about astral with a person who said to me it's very interessant; and he asked if we can see people died before, in astral, then I ask this question who is enough interesting.
Also one says it is necessary to have good reasons to project oneself, curiosity or simple desire to know this experiment, it's sufficient?
Well cya if you don't understand anything now i will speak french maybe it's best for you and me ;)

KEvline

Hello everyone, I am new French here, with English not famous:) I've some questions which intrigue me for astral projection, and I wanted to have answers before whole really begin. My first would be on will chakras.
- I've which been able to read qu'on can open them ourselves and advise to close again them too. Then further, i've seen they opening automatically at the time of projection, but close themselves automatically also once turned over in our physical body?
- After i've been able to read in a site that l'energie does not have not touched it will chakra located at the level of cranium (he did not say why but disadvised doing it).
- Also that the children, women in menopause or having their rules, people handicapped, psychopates is prohibited an astral exit. Why? if all this n'est not false.
A last question perhaps after having read some books of crawled which said qu'il cannot nothing arrive to us in l'astral (of evil) qu'en do you say? The only fear which can be able to us it's to be afraid. But while having read some sites (amateurs perhaps considering their interfaces and short explanations) they say that c'est at our risk to make these experiments etc. In short here hoping to have some answers to my first questions I wish you merry Easter with advance ;)
Afflicted if these questions were already put in the past
Cya @ll