A little confused

Previous topic - Next topic

astral man

Hey guys, after finally having a conscious AP and then not being able to achieve another I decided to give AP up for a while  :cry: - well give up full time practice that is. Instead I have been focusing on reading Tarot cards, which have ultimately lead me back here.  :lol:

After perusing the forums and catching up with the latest "goss" I have returned with great enthusiasm, but at the same time, a great sense of confusion. After reading through some posts I have noticed that more people seem to be talking about "phasing". When I projected, I simply used the "good ol'" rope technique and managed to wrench myself from my body, but the new term of phasing and varying levels of consciousness have me puzzled. Sorry if I am doubling up on something here, but I have tried searching the forums to clarify my conundrum but I could find no posts that answered my question. I have also read the Frank Kepple Phasing Resource provided on the website, but I do not understand the technique for projection exactly.

Here goes (sorry if it sounds a little stupid): What is the difference between the "astral projection" that I know (for example the rope technique and other variations) and phasing - is there a difference? :?. If possible, could someone please provide me with a list of steps that they follow when attempting to phase so that I may try for myself (I was confused by the ones within the Frank Kepple Phasing Resource - sorry :cry: - I have a feeling as though I am missing something blatantly obvious! :lol:).

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

Selski

Hi astral man

If you read the Astral FAQ section, specifically the post called "What is phasing and how do I do it", that will explain more fully.

Here is a small excerpt -

Phasing, therefore, entails initiating a 180-degree phase shift between the physical and the non-physical realms of reality. The way this is done is rather different from the traditional ways of initiating an "out of body" experience. In fact, Phasing does not incorporate any kind of out of body feelings at all. The normal bodily vehicle can remain and all that changes is a person's environment.

There is no "climbing out of the body" when you phase.  I would describe it that you see imagery in your mind and are able to merge with the environment, a bit like walking into a dream, fully awake.  The Real Time Zone (RTZ) is bypassed totally.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

astral man

Thanks for your reply, but is phasing the same as astral projection in the sense that you go to the astral plane where you can communicate with spirits etc or do you simply project yourself into an environment that you create within your own mind? :?

Sorry if I am going around in circles  :oops:

Thanks
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

cavernstoy

In focus 2, you are in your own mind (no communication).  From focus 2 you can go to focus 1 (real time zone), 3 (were people go when they die), or 4 (pure consciousness).  If you are confused, from my understanding, a focus is a system of consciousness.  There are 4 focus'.  We are in focus 1 right now.  If you phase, you general phase into focus 2, were you can "travel" (you are at every system right now, you just become aware) to any of the other systems of consciousness.
Confusion separates us...and division teaches us that unity is the only truth.