A piece of technology to induce lucid dreams!

Previous topic - Next topic

majour ka

http://urbanwearables.technology/iband-wearable-aims-induce-lucid-dreaming/

A band that you wear to induce lucid dreams!!

Anyone tried it? This could help shift a large number of people's consciousness!

SCHMUSTIN

I did see something a little while back, but it was a face mask type. I like how this one rests on ones forehead.
I personally cannot use any type of face mask. Its not comfortable and I have a hard time sleeping.

Are you planning on giving it a try? if so let us know how it goes!!
I would be interested in hearing if you find it helps you.  :-D :-D :-D :-D

ThaomasOfGrey

Looks pretty sweet. Technological induction of out of body experiences seems to be becoming more popular. I wonder if any of it will become mainstream.

This device is a little different to the other ones I have seen since it seems to target and detect naturally induced REM sleep rather than inducing a desired state from waking consciousness.

Lumaza

It's likely comparable to this one.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iwinks/the-aurora-dream-enhancing-headband/description

The problem I see with the "Urbanwearable" is that it isn't for a stomach or side sleeper. I even had a problem finding a sleep mask in general that I liked. I found that some of them were great for back sleepers. But if you turned on your side or stomach, they were very uncomfortable. At least the "Aurora" is less bulky, but not by much.

They have been trying to get funding and to get the Aurora into production since 2014.  They still haven't got it on the Market yet. They say they are taking orders now, but not shipping them yet!  :? They are quite pricey as well. Almost $300.00 US But it is a high tech piece of equipment, so I guess the price is justified.

Then there is this "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink".
I posted this recently in another thread here on the Astral Pulse as well. I have opened my friends and Family up to the fact that there is really a whole new world out there to explore. I did this by giving them a session with my Laxman. After the session, each one of them told me some fantastical thing they had experienced while using the device. But after that eye opening experience that each received, not one of them ever pursued this any further.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla