A quick question for the more experienced...

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnterider

Hi all...just an experience I like to share with you from this morning. I am pretty new to OBE's although Ive had sleep paralysis for many years. I have been OBEing for almost 2 weeks now about every other day.

Anyways this morning I woke up and decided to OBE so I got on my back with my arms flat by my sides. Instead of floating out or rolling out of bed like I usaually do...I decided to chill in bed for a little while so I just lifted my hands and started looking at my hands. They were kind of blurry so I tried to get my astral eyes in focus by looking at my hands before I got out of my whole body.  I then put my palms together and I noticed my left hand was considerably bigger than my right hand by almost a finger tip which was strange.  I was thinking because of my blurred vision it was just distorted or maybe I didnt line up my hands properly. So I separated my hands to line it up again when my wife who was sleeping next to me rolled over and I swear I saw her hand reach for my right astral hand and grabbed it in an embrace.

I am wondering, first if my left hand is bigger than my right hand in the astral or was my sight just distorted from the blur?

Second, is it possible that my wife in her sleep was able to grab my hand? Ive heard that everyone projects while sleeping, so was it her astral body in her physical body that was able to grab my hand? Or was it me somehow being able to see her physical hand grab my physical hand?

I am puzzled by this. It was weird.

Draege

My guess is you were already in an OBE and just didn't realize it.

MFInsane

I am most certain that you were in obe.

The fact that your wife grabbed your hand does not surprise me either. When people sleep together it is common to have things like that happen. Everyone had a soul, but not everyone is fully aware or awake while their body sleeps.

More than likely your wife Incorporated taking your hand in a dream. She more than likely will forget it even happened.

People that have ap/obe capabilities are in a sense more spiritually in tuned. They have stronger minds therefore stronger souls. This is what makes them fully conscious at sleepy time.
"IMAGINATION" is the "ART" of the "SOUL"!