A simple question...

Previous topic - Next topic

danzarely

Hey guys. I'm totally new to this forum. Hope it's cozy :p

anyway, a year, maybe more, ago I had been researching A LOT about AP and OBE, and practiced almost everyday, sometimes for hours on end. I had been getting vibrations a lot and one time, while nice and comfy on my couch, i was practice. i got the vibrations and all was good- i really hadn't experienced anything beyond vibrations. anywho, on that day i was feeling really relaxed but i kept hearing a radio. so i said to myself "great- you left a radio on. genius.". so i got up, and there was no radio. was this me going insane or what? i know i heard a radio. i'm guessing AM because it was mostly that annoying fuzz. but who knows. i havent really worked since then, but im really trying to start again. just curious as to what this was, if anyone knows???

jalef

it could have been astral noise. that could mean that you were very close to the exit. or maybe it was hypnogogic halucination. but i dont think that you go insane... :smile:
The truely wise man knows that he knows nothing!
  - Confuzius

CFTraveler

The radio thing happens to me all the time.  Sometimes I can even make out words.  It's astral noise.  As to insane, for me it would be a short trip... :lol:

MisterJingo

Quote from: CFTravelerThe radio thing happens to me all the time.  Sometimes I can even make out words.  It's astral noise.  As to insane, for me it would be a short trip... :lol:

+1 I remember when I first heard what sounded like a radio, I had a sudden burst of fear about going mad (hearing voices) then reasoned if i was hearing voices they would be in my head, where the radio sound definately sounded external to me.
This is a good sign I would say. I've been having 'the book' scenario a lot lately. With this it seems like someone is holding a book infront of your face when lying in bed. Usually I'm reading it without thinking, then realise i'm lying in bed in a semi-trance state.

Selski

Hi danzarely

I would urge you to use the search function for "radio" - it will throw up a lot of posts similar to your experience.  It's very common!  :grin:

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

danzarely

wow! thanks guys! i just wish i would have kept practicing instead of taking so long off. i was so close. *sigh*

Sepultura123

Oh man this thing happen to me one time when I was young.

I turned on my Cd player to play my tune when im sleeping and like 3 hours ago I wake up because of a music that I was hearing , I shutted it down ...

I swear is was not my Cd because my Cd only last 1 hours and I checked the clock and my Cd is not that kind of music.

moondial

I've had exactlly the same thing!!

I was wondering what that was too, thanks  :grin:
http://www.webmasterwebsitedesign.com

Search Engine Friendly Website Design

Sepultura123

Its so weird I can't even believe it that many people had the same experience ... What is that ?

Ben K

In my opinion its just an extension of your thoughts coming to life around you. You start to pick up on non physical stimuli that you would otherwise consider a "thought" and pay no attention to. Many people hear many different things, and just because they have nothing to do with anything or seem nonsensical doesnt mean they arent creations of your mind. I would ignore them and focus on relaxing deeper/mentally "pushing forward."
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

Sepultura123

Yeah its probably like any song you hear in your mind when your asleep and its just happen this was a song and I was thinking it was the radio ,lol.