A spontaneous OBE?

Previous topic - Next topic

Qui-Gon Jinn

No feedback on that one, I´ve thinking of it more than twice since it happend, it really felt as is something was happening!

Take care //Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -

Roger

Hmm...it possibly was a spontaneous one.  I'm not really sure, although I had a similar, strange experience last night.  After laying down and relaxing (and checking some Art Bell on the headphones for a bit), I closed my eyes and started right in with breath awareness and fall techniques.  And within 2 minutes I felt a dramatic shift to my etheric (not projected double) body amid strong vibrations.  It has never happened to me that fast before!  I didn't manage a conscious effort off of it.

Tia

What you experience is the same thing I go through (I think).  To me it's like I start 'slipping', just the start of sensations pre OBE.  It happens when I am really in a trance state, almost not even conscious, and then it's like I loosen up, my etheric starts to slip - It immediately draws my attention and I grab that rope.  So far, no luck but it's a good start.

My guess is that both of your 'rushes' were the start of an OBE, ie; 2 failed attempts.  But it is a guess based on my own experiences.  As for using aids, why not if it helps, like training wheels I should think - once you get the hang of it, you dont need them.

Mobius

G,day Q-GJ,pretty hard to interpret that one,could be anything,even
something entirely different.What you said about getting a diary is
the best thing you can do.I,ve had one for years & you just need to
get a plain excercise book & fill in the dates as you go.
I just call mine a dream/lucid dream/OBE diary so I record everything
I remember for later analyses.You will find if you buy a diary with
all the dates in you might have a few weeks or months of no activity
& therefore have huge wasted gaps in your diary.You will find as well
that places you have written about & encounters experienced follow
a path & you will probably visit them over & over.

I believe also that a lot still has to be worked out as to the effect
of sound on basically everything.The ancients somehow were years ahead
of us with sound thousands of years ago.Apparently they could do
things such as levitate people & massive blocks & boulders.
I myself am working on it as a hobby & the hemi sync tapes are a
big step in re-learning as are some other subliminal tapes,sound &
light machines.

Good luck on your journeys
& say G,day to Obi 1 for me.

Mobius

Qui-Gon Jinn

I understand it must be terribly hard to comment on that one, not even I who experienced it has an idea... but I was excited by it so, thought someone might have had an much-like experience.
Thx for your input Roger, Tia and Mobius..   and Mobius, Obi sais hello...

Be well //Qui-Gon

Qui-Gon Jinn

Two nights ago, I put on a CD with sounds of ocean waves smashing onto shore, I had it on replay, pretty high actually.. I thought I´d test to see if it perhaps would be easier to induce the vibrations with the help of that monotonous (spelled?) sound (I can easily picture the vibrations sounding a lil bit like ocean waves although I have never heard any noice during OBE attempts, only felt the vibrations), and it´s kinda relaxing as well when having a good sounds system available.  I don´t wanna make a habit of having "outer aids" to be able to OBE but as I said, I wanted to try it once...  it was at about 10 pm., I was a bit tired, the attempt was a failure, I fell asleep rather quick..  then I woke up at around 11pm (I guess about 45 minutes after the attempt) with a strong energetic rush in my stomach/chest area...  I was quickly wide awake by this sensation and started right away with the rope exit technique, didn´t get the result I wanted but just after what felt like 15-30 seconds (could be less, could be more, didn´t write it up and the memory of it all has faded considerably in just under 2 days, I really should get myself a OBE journal...) after the first sensation I got a pretty much identical sensation rush in my stomach/chest area.

Could this be a short spontaneous OBE perhaps? I have no memory whatsoever of being out of body though, and didn´t feel any vibrations or nothing else but these short but intense energetic rushes.
Could the first energetic sensation which made me wide awake be one of my subtle bodies projecting and the second sensation being it returned again??   I have decided that when succeeding to project I would return after 10-20 seconds so the timing would fit....

Might be the mind-split causing me not to remember any of it, IF anything happened that is...

I read after this experience in Astral Dynamics that this is what the "re-entry torso energy rush" feels like, and that this sensation also can feel pretty much like when one of the subtle bodies project out of the physical body.

Could the sound of the ocean waves on high volume helped me to stay in a very light sleep so I was able to easier wake up by this energy rush??

I haven´t yet started with any energetic work as far as I would say, so it couldn´t be a result of that I believe, any theories??´

Sincerely// Qui-Gon