A very far-fetched AP Youtube comment which I believe to be false. Help?

Previous topic - Next topic

enlightnd

Quote from: Bedeekin on August 07, 2013, 01:42:47

What's the 3D?

I think he's referring to the physical, So Real Time Zone AP into governmental controlled areas.

Jdeadevil

Quote from: Bedeekin on August 07, 2013, 01:42:47
They aren't trying to fear anyone into Aping. For a start it's not a very touched upon subject in horror films... but saying that, The Cell was pretty messed up. A nightmare on Elm Street came a long time before Insidious. Didn't stop me.

What's the 3D?

Yeah, wouldn't stop me either because I know the lack of knowledge the game/movie industry goes off.

desert-rat

On astral projection horror films , the one I remember was badly made , a lot of the facts were wrong.  I watched it in the mid 70s . This guy used a.p. to kill people . A cop creamated his body while he was out of body .   It may of been named psychic killer .  
p.s. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073586/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1     

2fly4thesky

It's BS because OBEs have been written about since way before any MK Ultra or any bs like that.. There are accounts of OBEs in the Bible and other texts and literature from before the 1900's.. This is why I overemphasize that people read

2fly4thesky

Not to mention that the astral plane is not the 5th dimension so obviously this person has a lack of information and doesn't know what they're talking about

Szaxx

My sentiments too. A quick read of something, change a few words and stirr in some magic potion.
On the odd occasion an unsuspecting person uses these words and making sense can be done. The context allowing.
Disinfo BS'ers are everywhere, finding some innocent person who thinks it legitimate is easy to spot. They have real questions and talk sense.
Always seperate the wheat from the chaff.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

SpiritualSamwell

By 3D i mean Third Dimension, sorry for the confusion.

Enlightnd - hahaha i smiled and laughed a lot at this. Yeah thats what I was thinking. Also, another question. Does your pshyical features apply in the realms? I'm yet to do it. Or is it just a spiritual blur, or an immense aura with no 3D features at all?

Desert-rat - Very interesting! Wow, watching that now. I thought I was being borderline over imaginative and silly.

Just like to say, thanks for your views guys/ladies im liking this topic quite a lot now. Appreciate everything  :-)

desert-rat

On what one looks like in the astral , it is my understanding that one can will any form they want .  After many years of trying I have yet to have  a conscious o.b.e. my self .  We all go out at night during deep sleep , I have had dreams that I am sure were from being out of body . 

enlightnd

Quote from: SpiritualSamwell on August 07, 2013, 18:41:07
Enlightnd - hahaha i smiled and laughed a lot at this. Yeah thats what I was thinking. Also, another question. Does your pshyical features apply in the realms? I'm yet to do it. Or is it just a spiritual blur, or an immense aura with no 3D features at all?

Hey mate,

Haha  :-)  I would still like for some info or peoples views on that question..

As for your above question, Yes. No blurs, No Auras, Just the normal you as it looks now. Its personally not something i look out for. As desert-rat said you can/could perceive yourself as anything you desire. Theres a lovely lady on here that often takes the form of a fox, She runs on all fours, Barks and all.  :-P

Anything is possible, Thoughts manifest in these realms. In saying that i haven't personally tried to change my physical form as of yet. Theres so much else to do, I guess its something you try when your interested in it .. I have changed objects though. Going through walls and other objects is a daily routine when out of body. This same thought/action would apply in changing form or viewing your physical features, All you do is believe you can or believe it will be, Its just that easy.

For me, I usually feel as though I'm in my physical body looking with my normal physical eyes. The lower region of my body doesn't seem to come into my peripheral view as much as it may in the physical, But then again I'm never really looking for it as theres so much more to see.

I often look down and view my arms and the palms of my hands, This helps to ground myself in the realm so i can continue exploring.

Cutting to the chase, I'm dribbling again!

Put it this way, If you "think" your hands will be there, You look down and there they are. The same goes for any other body part, And it looks completely as they would in the physical or how you would like to see them. Anything will be there if you believe it will be.  :-)

One OBE i had i came across a mirror which was quite interesting, At first i couldnt see my reflection at-all, Nothing but the room behind me, Then i thought hang on thats not right, And suddenly i appeared :lol:

Good luck in your travels, You will get there :wink:

Cheers.

pm1978

Quote from: SpiritualSamwell on August 05, 2013, 20:58:53
(If I've posted this in the wrong section please tell me so I can remove and replace it elsewhere, i'm new to forums so I need knowledge :-P)

Somebody on YouTube keeps posting this comment on pretty much every AP video I research. I find it to be very unlikely, I haven't done my research on what he's talking about because I'd rather expand my learning of AP. I need people to shed some light. Mainly because it can deter people away from doing AP.

The Comment
"The Astral Plane, Astral Travel/Projection, OBE, 5th Dimension etc. is actually what is called Cloning Centers. When someone projects or travels, their consciousness is transferred into a clone (most likely a REM-driven Mark 2 clone) at a Cloning Center (in the 3rd Dimension) while experiencing MK Ultra visual and audio effects. Also, your clone may be pre-drugged to make it feel like a dream. These Cloning Centers are above and below ground (in DUMBs).
Look up: Donald Marshall, Cloning & Vril"

I don't know about you but, I'd be pretty freaked out if I just herd about AP and I came across this comment. Purely because it seems like your not "free" to do what you want like the experts say you can do. Its almost as if your details of your whole being is input into these "cloning systems" and "pre drugged" sounds to me that its something I wouldn't want to deal with if I was a beginner.

I have an open mind, but this needs clarification. I just don't see how the 3D can gather infomation about your spirit body? Doesn't add up.

Thanks, Sam  :-)

There is so much "propaganda", conspiracy theory, etc...

Fear sells...

And for some people,sure you can AP something like that... why not...

a cloning center would be merely a speck of sand in this thing call INFINITY... choose to go somewhere better... learn to raise your vibration high enough to stay out of low vibration places... live this and others will see your light :)

If you do find yourself in some sketchy area of the plane remember these two words HEART ENERGY.