About rope tech.

Previous topic - Next topic

Qui-Gon Jinn

Hey there neighbour ;)
 Clearing ones surface thougts isn´t easy, I have just started on my training, so I can´t say how long it´ll take to fully develop this ability.
But one makes progress pretty much all the time... (you get the results you put into it, as with everything else in life.)

Meditation, focusing all your awareness on for an example your breath can be very helpful, as well as several other activities/techniques. You can get some helpful advice on good ways to clear you mind in Roberts book Astral Dynamics in case you haven´t already bought it...

I just developed my very own "technique" last night, I imagine myself standing in the middle of a very hightraffic road, with lots of cars going extremly fast past me. I picture they are my surface thoughts, constant chattering in my mind...  then I picture them going a bit slower, followed by imagining myself slowly "going upwards" away from them, hearing/feeling the cars/thoughts less and less for every inch away from them I go..  and when I have reached high enough so I can barely notice them any longer, I picture a tunnel instantly appearing above them - a sound isolated tunnel I might add...    ..and by that time it gets alot harder to notice the cars/thoughts and your mind clears up actually.  I´ve only tried the "technique" once since I came up with it last night, but I got results right away - it´s actually kinda fun developing your own aids (not the virus).   Keep your imagination flowing, and you´ll come up with something that´ll aid you in your quest for a silent surface mind - or just borrow any of all the existing brilliant techniques and activities out there, the latter being the most convinient.. (sp?)

Be patient and don´t give up, be well// Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -

telecaster

Hi!

When I try rope technigue I only get point where my legs and hands
are pulled up and something movement in my stomach area?What should
be happened next?I´m little frustrated about that!I have few OBEs but
none of them with full waking state.I have little difficulties about
my surface thoughts, I cant clear them all.

Ville Koistinen