Reincarnation?

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian

Greetings ZugZug!

I can see you have alot of research and understanding to do regarding reincarnation  - not that I confess to understand the subject to any great extent myself of course

It is conceptually straightforward enough in principle, but is in fact it is a highly complex cycle in reality.

I suggest you read what Robert Bruce has to say first, and then proceed with your research and understanding from there. Here is the URL:

http://www.astralpulse.com/guides/oobe/oobe_2.htm

Here is my broad understanding of the processes involved. Upon death, we initially project into the real-time zone which is a close reflection of physical time and reality. Some consider this to be the lowest aspect of the Astral Plane, others consider it to be a seperate buffer zone between the physical and Astral Planes. This existence lasts while there is sufficient etheric energy present in your Astra-Mental body. When the etheric energy expires, the Astra-Mental body then progresses directly to the appropriate Astral realms. Over time, the Astral body decays, and your details and experiences will be then added to the Akashic Record before continuing on to the Spirit Worlds to exist in Spirit form, within your Mental body. There might also be another four levels of Spirit realms above the Mental realm. At the appropriate time, your Spirit will, if The Divine wills it, be reincarnated again to the physical world, as your own Spirit in a new physical body. And thus the whole process continues. Of course, alot of other things might happen in the interim, and Karma is also an important consideration.

Best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

David

You know I've been pondering those exact same things myself.

Sandy

Edgar Cayce, the sleeping prophet, believed in reincarnation. You might want to check out some books at your library.

Tia

I read a very interesting book called 'Journey of Souls' by Michael Newton.  He does regression therapy but some of his patients started to give him information about the life between lives.      

Roger

I would think that if reincarnation were true, that a Creator would have the ability to sustain a being in the real-time zone with no effort.  This would be just like when we were born the last time.

PeacefulWarrior

I too believe in reincarnation, at least to an extent, although I do not believe we return to this world in another body...

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

manfred

I know there is reincarnation... I am here for the last time...I am all alone here. No soulmates here from former lives. Just me.

I am standing here in my final and last reincarnation. If I die now...I will not ever come back.

:)

Manfred

Manfred
http://www.astraltravellers.com/

Adrian

Greetings!

quote:

I too believe in reincarnation, at least to an extent, although I do not believe we return to this world in another body...

As a matter of interest Daniel, how do you think we return?

Best regards,

Adrian.

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Adrian

Greetings Manfred!

quote:

I know there is reincarnation... I am here for the last time...I am all alone here. No soulmates here from former lives. Just me.

I am standing here in my final and last reincarnation. If I die now...I will not ever come back.

I wonder why you think that way, and what you believe will become of your spirit next?

Kind regards,

Adrian.

Vincit Omnia Veritas

manfred

Adrian,

It was my first ever out of body experience...My guidance told me that it was my last time. I made a deal with my friends there that this would be the last mission.

What happens to me after this...I have no clue. THere is nothing to fear...I know that.

I will take a long rest before I start planning again...but I know I will not go back here :)

Regards,

Manfred

Manfred
http://www.astraltravellers.com/

distant bell

quote:

If spirits need a constant supply of etheric matter from a living source to exist in the real-time realm, and if etheric matter is the glue that hooks us up with our physical bodies... how can they come back?  There's no etheric matter to hook them up in the physical world.

I think that the answer to this question lies within the question so to speak. Think about it- how did we come into our physiacl bodys in the first place? If we some how managed to get in to them this time, surely it would work again:)

Regarding the reincarnation question, I see it as possible that we do live many lifes on this planet. And after this palnet and plane of existens we probably move on to some other plane. But in MHO no one can know for sure- and in a hundrede years most of us probably will know a bitt more at least :) - du to the most natural causes.

Froggman

Everyone has some very interesting insights here.

I've pondered this for a long time.  The first thing I will suggest is that everyone go RIGHT NOW to the library and start checking some books by Richard Bach (Johnathan Livingston Seagull, One, Illusions, just to name a few)  then see the movie "What Dreams May Come", then you may understand where I'm coming from here.

This is how I, just one little soul, a part of the larger whole, sees things:
 I believe, first, that we are all completely and totally ONE, connected in every way in the LARGEST scheme of things.  However, we all of course break down into small entities and souls.  The spirit world, I believe, is not anything like the physical, the astral, any of that.   Unless you want it to be.  It's whatever we make of it.  Then, whenever we choose, we come back to this world.  Look at life like a movie theatre.  Why do people go to movies?  Two reasons:  Entertainment and to Learn.  All things catagorize basically into these two reasons.  So, we basically say, "Hey, friend, let's go do this one and ... you be my brother in this life and... we'll become trapese artists in the circus!"  Now, this is all simplified down to example of course but you get the idea.  
  Then there's the question, "Why do people like SCARY movies?", which can be directly related to the question "Why do people live horrid lives?"
 Life is like a game.  It all seems very FINAL and SERIOUS to us now, but I guess, to our HIGHER SELVES, that's the FUN of it.  Getting SUCKED IN to the movie/life.  And being totally involved in it.  
Any thoughts?  Do I make sense?

distant bell

Froggman-
I totaly agree with you. There might be many reasons to incarnate on earth. Karma and/or learning might be the most important one. But considering that we might be ETERNAL soul beings- it might just be a way of change from the astral life. Perhaps the rigidity of thr physical world is necessary to be able to learn and evolve.

This brings us back to the good old question of good and bad.
Personally I don´relly belive in good or bad. From the human perspectiv things are subjectivly good or bad. But from a higer point of wiev it probably isn´t. Life might be like a movie or a theater play. Do the acters in the script really consider it to be good or bad roles they play? The characters they play may well consider things to be either good or bad. But once they have left there characters behinde, and are once again astral beings how will they see it then?  Perhaps something that seemd harsh in life provided a valuable lessson- a lesson one had to learn. Is it then possible to say that the lesson was "bad" ?

It might be that the soul inbetween lifes still have some feelings of revenge and anger at others. This might be what causes karma. But once above this state it might turn out that looking back on the lifes on has lived, one will se that all the things that happened where necessary at the time to learn or evolve.

Be blessed

Froggman

Totally, Distant Bell.  Certian cultures and religions have different variations of this concept but its all basically the same.  For example, traditional Wiccan belief is that everyone is reincarnated at stages in order to learn specific lessons to round out the whole being.  And until one learns each of the necessary lessons, one cannot move on to the highest realm, the "summer country" (which is ironically linked to Mr. Bruce's experience with the "summertime realm" or whatever.) This also coralates to the concept of heaven in Christian religion.  The idea that one must past certain "tests" or meet certain "requirements" to get in.
 It all connects.   And, even if you don't agree with this whole philosiphy of the "movie theatre reality", it still makes the harsh times in life a little less majorly devastating.  I've come to adapt the attitude:  "Well, its all part of the grand game.  Its all quite inconsequential (sp?) to the great higher self."  This helps to get through the week.  

zugzug

Yea that's all the stuff I been thinking about too but... does anyone actually remember anything?  I'm not talking about past-life hypnotic regression here, I mean actually remember something from a past life, or even better, from INBETWEEN.

It strikes me as really odd that most people don't.  But most children DO... and you'd think something like that would be important enough to remember, don't you?

alfa_33au

Hi zugzug,

If your interested, there is a wonderful book called 'journey of souls' bye michael newton.  phd.
This is all about case studies of life between lives.

I found it most interesting.

Paola (alfa_33au)

Froggman

You asked why don't we remember these things?  Well, remember what I said earlier about learning and entertainment are the things gotten from our "life experiences"?  Well, perhaps we wouldn't learn certain things if we didn't get totally and completely wrapped up in the movie/life.  (since we're using the movie analogy).  *shrugs*

zugzug

Research done on the subject suggests that reincarnation is fact (Ian Stevenson's work).  But I don't understand how this fits into the scheme.

Mr Bruce says that following death, the person goes on to the spirit world.  What's it do then?  Do a loop and come back?  If spirits need a constant supply of etheric matter from a living source to exist in the real-time realm, and if etheric matter is the glue that hooks us up with our physical bodies... how can they come back?  There's no etheric matter to hook them up in the physical world.

And if they can't come back, then what's the deal with guardian angels?  And real-time entities... if you need etheric matter to stay here, how do the other entities and spirits do that?

At what point does the reincarnated spirit "possess" a physical body, presumably a newborn child?  While it's in the womb?  During conception (that would be tricky, wouldn't it!)?  After the child is born?  Are all babies born spirit-less?  Or during the growth of the child, does the spirit have some hand in its creation?  Birthmarks that coincide with previous wounds are common in reincarnation cases.
And finally, and I guess most importantly, does anyone remember their past life?  And more importantly to me, does anyone remember "between"?  That time between lives... are we choosing who we are?  Or are we all lost in dreams when we die, confused, eventually forgetting all about ourselves, our friends and loved ones, all the things we learned, until we stumble into another body and do it all over again, with only a few vague feelings, some phobias, and some addictions (to music, or writing, or things) as the only remnant of who we were?

Seems only children have memories of their past life, and not for very long.  That seems like an awful waste.

Anyone have insights on this?