Actual body heat increase while meditating?!

Previous topic - Next topic

mrrandom2010

Has anyone ever heard of this? I have experienced it multiple times but it might be due to me being scared sometimes as I get deeper. It seems like it pulses in heat as I get deeper though. I can feel the energy pulsating and then it pulses through my body as pure heat and it eventually wakes me up.

Any thoughts?

Sorry if I'm rambling.

T

Astral316

You're stimulating your energy body. This is a good thing... know that it's not harmful to your physical body and just go with the flow. It'll help make transitioning less difficult and generally gives you more control in your projections.

Lionheart

My body usually gets colder when Phasing. Sometimes I can feel a gentle breeze.

CFTraveler

Do you do deep breathing?  I usually get colder, but some people get warmer, so I wonder if it has to do with the style of meditation.  I expect pranayama, for example, would stimulate, while other types (like void, or something more passive) would do the opposite.....
:?   :-)

mrrandom2010

Thank you all for your helpful information!

@ Astral, That's good to know, as long as it's not harmful.

@ Lion, I wish I got colder :P It would be cool to finally project tonight.

@ CFT, I just do the white energy/purple dragon breath thing until I stop thinking about it...I can't ever get past that.

I know it's not a hoax, but you can see where someone might be a skeptic of AP as it's hard to consciously do without some effort. :P

Chances are, if there is a forum devoted to it, it's probably real. :P