Adrenaline rush X heart chakra

Previous topic - Next topic

Andali27

Sorry 'bout the weird heading.  This happened a while ago and I thought I might try and ask what the hell happened.

I was trying AP.  Lying in my bed, on my back, hands by my side, that drill and my hands had kind of gone numb.  Pretty much from what I can remember, the whole vibrating thing happened.  But not just a small general thing but really intense.  I could feel like, 2 hearts beating (my heart chakra and my actual heart.  Then there was this massive adrenaline rush.  I swear there was adrenaline just coursing through me.  I had all the wind rushing in my ears and all that and couldn't really feel 'me', so to speak but nothing happened.  Ii was just lying there getting board and started to feel ill because of all the adrenaline.  I kept hanging on but had to stop because I felt like I was going to throw up.  I was really annoyed.  Is there any reason I didn't AP because it annoyed me.   At the moment, I'm having a freak out about being possesed if  I actually did it.  One of my friends scared me.  Some friend.
Anyway, please tell me what happened.

Andali
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION

EnderZ

No you wheren't being possesed or anything silly like that. Sounds like your very close to exiting.  Next time you do get intense vibes or anyother feelings, sights, or sounds just completly ignore them. Dont pay attention to them one bit. Focus on something out side of your room, a location such as a spot on the floor next to your bed, the door where your room is, work, school, a friends house, ect.

The vibes probably went down because you focusing and thinking about them.

-En

Andali27

They wouldn't go away, I was trying to think of anything but them but the only reason I stopped was because I was feeling sick.
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

TOTALANATION

EnderZ

Quote from: Andali27They wouldn't go away, I was trying to think of anything but them but the only reason I stopped was because I was feeling sick.

Are you saying the vibes wouldn't go away?  

Dont pay attention to ANY kids of feelings, sounds, sights, ANYTHING.  Just ignore everything as if its not even happening. These are just feelings you expirence durring exiting. Even more so when your new to this kind of thing.

If you feel sick, and you think to yourself about how sick you feel, your just gonig to feel worse.

Next time before you try to project, tell yourself that no matter what happens, you wont stop, and that you are going to ignore all feelings and anything out of the ordinary.

Think of it as the transition from your physical to your energy body. The sooner you get past it, the sooner you'll find yourself on the outside!

-En

Andali27

Yeah, they wouldn't go away.  I swear, I wasn't thinking about them.  I was telling myself a story in my head.  It was the adrenaline that was making me feel sick.  The vibes just stayed there and never changed pace, never slowed, never quickened.  It was like I was trapped, kind of, I couldn't get out.

TOTALANATION

EnderZ

Instead of telling yourself a story, keep your mind compelty clear of thought.  As in, non verbalism.

If you feel like you are trapped, imagine and most importantly feel yourself falling. Create any kind of falling senario, going down a building, walking down steps, jumping off a platform.  The importance here is to actually try to recreate that falling feeling. This will deepen your level of trance.

-En

Andali27

thanks for the advice, I'll try it when I rack up the nerve.  I have another post about something that happened not too long ago, can you take a look at that?

TOTALANATION