The different spirit planes

Previous topic - Next topic

Kodemaster

I was digging thru some old files and came across a text file dated 1 Aug 2001. I don't remember where I got it from, but I know I copied this text off the internet back in 2001 (I did not write it).

----

The different spirit planes

The spirit realms are generally described as dimensions or planes distinguishable by the different densities and vibratory rates (or frequencies) of the substances they contain, and the various dimensions are said to interpenetrate, existing in the same space. Different people have divided these infinite realms into different numbers of vibratory regions (often seven, nine or twelve), and various names have been used by different people to differentiate among these regions. For most of us living in the physical world and preoccupied by its material comforts, those are heady concepts. So it may be easier to visualize the spiritual planes aligned concentrically.

The physical plane ( the world around us, our conscious reality) is composed of comparatively dense, slowly vibrating matter.

The astral planes are generally divided into the lower, middle, and higher, although each division actually contains many, many divisions of varying vibratory rates. After we have shed our physical body, most of us reportedly "wake up" in our astral body living in the specific astral plane in which substance is vibrating at the same rate as the substance of our astral body. This is sometimes called our home frequency.

During our lives on Earth and beyond we determine our vibratory rate by out thoughts, attitudes and spiritual understanding. Fear and resentment produce low vibrations, while love produces very high vibrations, while orthodox closed - mindedness (whether religious, scientific or political) produces low vibrations. Attachments to worldly things creates low vibrations, while calm detachment in the Eastern tradition produces high vibrations.

The lower astral planes are described as a dark, dismal world reminiscent of the Christian purgatory or hell. Some people of low vibration thoughts and attitudes, after dying, are pulled toward and trapped near the physical plane in a state of confusion. There being no gravity nor sense of time nor space in the worlds of spirit, they might reside here for years or for centuries of Earth time, not even aware that they have died, yet totally bawildered, creating problems of Earth in many ways. Some 20-30 percent of people go here when they die.

The middle astral planes are a pleasant realm where 60-70 percent of us wkae up to be rehabilitated after our earthly education in "school of head knocks."

The higher astral planes are a wonderful realm called Heaven by Christians, the Summerland by spiritualists. About ten percent if us will wind up here after we die.

The mental causal planes are a realm of divine inspiration free of earthly desires and conflict. The beings in these discnsions cause many of the artistic and technical breakthroughs on Earth by sending silent messages to its inhabitants.

The celestisl planes, beyond the comprehension of most people, are said to be the home of the Christian God, the Buddha, and other great beings.
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

ralphm

Sounds a little like Robert Monroe? I know there is a lot of mention of focus levels here but didn't he also talk about rings around the earth of different vibratory rates?
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

MisterJingo

I think he mentioned belief system circles sorrounding the Earth, made of M-Band noise.

ralphm

M-band, that was what I was thinking about. I guess it is time to re-read his books!
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

MisterJingo

hehe I'm currently rereading them too :)