After the vibrations

Previous topic - Next topic

Karxx Gxx

This has already been talked about probably, but i didnt look that hard for it, cuz i love the community responding on my post,lol.
But anyways, whats after the vibrations? i think i heard your suppose exit? but how long you have to be in it because i was in there allong time. I was forcing it on me. i wasnt really seeing much because i was concentrating on the vibrations. And it was so strong it started to hurt (in a sence, not really pain) So i was really shaking. I notice it on my hand the most because it starts clenching.

So my question, after the vibrations, what do i do?
Intensify it?
Stop calling on the vibrations?
try too OBE by imagining that i am?
Keep saying " i am now out of my body"

Your way is The way

CFTraveler

Try an exit technique.
I don't know what you mean by 'imagining I'm out of my body', so I can't speak to that.

AlanRK

Xanth

Everyone is going to give you a different answer.
Just try different approaches for yourself and see what's best.

Try doing an exit technique during the vibrations...
If that doesn't work, try it after the vibrations...

Try different exit techniques at different times.  Just experiment with what works best for you.
Just remember one thing... at no time have you ever failed.  Just keep rocking.  :)

Karxx Gxx

Quote from: CFTraveler on December 29, 2010, 23:05:02
Try an exit technique.
I don't know what you mean by 'imagining I'm out of my body', so I can't speak to that.

Bought the ultimate reality book. It said imagine that your outside the body. it goes into detail. I havnt tried the methods yet, going to soon. but i just wanted to see what you guys had to say.

And i wont give up. ill just keep trying with my unlimited patience,lol.
Thanks for your imput guys :)
Your way is The way

AlanRK

Please don't buy into this "Imagine you're out of your body" stuff. This is not a good method for beginners, and it seems like the writers of such methods are forgetting about the needs of beginners. You can also forget about floating out of your body "when you're ready" or by "willing" it. These are all possible, but improbable and generally unlikely to happen, especially for a beginner. The most reliable way is to actually get up, walk out, roll out, jump out, whatever, as if you are getting up physically. I'm a bit tired now so I will paste something I wrote elsewhere on this topic:

QuoteDo not try and "lift" yourself out of your body. It is a misconception for beginners that they should try and move themselves out of their body using their will. Movement in the astral does work like this, but generally not when you're splitting. The most effective form of movement is just how you do it here in the physical. Are you willing your eyes to move back and forth across these letters right now, or are you just "doing" it? The same applies for moving when splitting. Do not "think" it, DO it. This means that when you are properly split (and when exactly this is you will have to experiment with yourself) you must get up out of your body as if you are getting up in the physical. Ignore all thoughts and doubts, and especially ignore any thoughts of the physical body. Get up, and check if you're in the astral.

This is a trial and error process, but with experience you will be able to know exactly when to get up.

EDIT: Another factor I forgot to mention is that the closer you are to your physical body, the more "bound" to the physical you are. This is why, generally, astral things such as floating and teleporting are harder to the n'th degree when you're right on top of/inside your physical body. This is also why you should get away from your physical body if you are having movement, vision or clarity issues.

Firmitas

Quote from: Xanth on December 29, 2010, 23:16:30
Everyone is going to give you a different answer.
Just try different approaches for yourself and see what's best.

Try doing an exit technique during the vibrations...
If that doesn't work, try it after the vibrations...

Try different exit techniques at different times.  Just experiment with what works best for you.
Just remember one thing... at no time have you ever failed.  Just keep rocking.  :)

Great answer

Xanth

Quote from: AlanRK on December 30, 2010, 01:18:11
Please don't buy into this "Imagine you're out of your body" stuff. This is not a good method for beginners, and it seems like the writers of such methods are forgetting about the needs of beginners. You can also forget about floating out of your body "when you're ready" or by "willing" it. These are all possible, but improbable and generally unlikely to happen, especially for a beginner. The most reliable way is to actually get up, walk out, roll out, jump out, whatever, as if you are getting up physically. I'm a bit tired now so I will paste something I wrote elsewhere on this topic:

This is a trial and error process, but with experience you will be able to know exactly when to get up.

EDIT: Another factor I forgot to mention is that the closer you are to your physical body, the more "bound" to the physical you are. This is why, generally, astral things such as floating and teleporting are harder to the n'th degree when you're right on top of/inside your physical body. This is also why you should get away from your physical body if you are having movement, vision or clarity issues.
Not necessarily, Alan.
Some people are better at visualizing than others, and if a beginner is more apt to that then "imagining you're out of your body" can be the primer one might need to jump kick the projection.  :)

There is more than "your way" to project.  ;)

For instance, I could never do the "get up, walk out, roll out, jump out, whatever" thing... never worked for me.  I'm the more "visually oriented person" I just spoke about.  So those particular methods never worked... meanwhile visualizing already being out of my body worked wonders.

You are correct that it's a very "trial and error" thing. 

Tiny

After the vibrations you'll go weeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh!

"He never speaks but he understands thinks higher than a manHes living in The northern lights In winter everlasting He travels around Big drum in his hand And he knows what you have in your mind Theres always wolf within That leads him down And back home"

Karxx Gxx

Your very helpfull tiny,lol.
And thanks 5 start guy
Your way is The way

Xanth

Quote from: Kaje The Astral Newbie on December 30, 2010, 12:14:49
Your very helpfull tiny,lol.
And thanks 5 start guy
For most new people, I highly suggest Phasing using the "Noticing" exercise.
It's what worked for me after 10+ years of trying.  :)

http://unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/09/06/what-is-phasing-and-noticing/

And this is what I've been doing lately and seeing a lot of results with:
http://unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/11/25/xanths-phasing-method/

CFTraveler

Quote from: Kaje The Astral Newbie on December 29, 2010, 23:56:36
Bought the ultimate reality book. It said imagine that your outside the body. it goes into detail. I havnt tried the methods yet, going to soon. but i just wanted to see what you guys had to say.

And i wont give up. ill just keep trying with my unlimited patience,lol.
Thanks for your imput guys :)
Hi Kaje.
Maybe I should articulate something- although I read Buhlman's book years ago I don't remember anything but "go inwards" so I'll illustrate something- it's something that everyone else has read me say, but I'll assume you haven't, so I'll write  it again-
There are two ways to 'imagine you're out'- one works for me and one doesn't.
The one that doesn't is to imagine I'm somewhere else, as in 'seeing myself somewhere else'- like in a comic book the person is imagining a picture in a balloon.  This doesn't work for me because it puts me in my body looking at something else, and anchors my consciousness 'in body' which is the opposite you want for an exit technique- you want to do something to externalize your point of view, not anchor it in.
The one that works is to imagine yourself somewhere else as the perceiver.  Feel your location around you, the chair under you, the space above you.  Immerse yourself in the space (or 'center').  Now think of another place that has a chair (or bed, depending on how you're positioned), a similar space.  Now feel yourself be there.  Think that the chair (bed, etc.) is the other chair, the scene in front of you is the 'other' scene, your surroundings are the 'other' surroundings.  Feel yourself be there, to the point of expecting, if you were to open your eyes (which you won't) you would see the other room/place.
Be in the other room.

Now, this works for me in two or three ways:  It 'loosens' my energy body to the point that I can try an exit, or, if I'm in deep deep trance and then I try it it can make me exit- but it usually does not make me 'float away' in any way- it just makes it easier for me to exit.

Cheers.
----

AlanRK

Quote from: Xanth on December 30, 2010, 09:11:37
Not necessarily, Alan.
Some people are better at visualizing than others, and if a beginner is more apt to that then "imagining you're out of your body" can be the primer one might need to jump kick the projection.  :)

There is more than "your way" to project.  ;)

For instance, I could never do the "get up, walk out, roll out, jump out, whatever" thing... never worked for me.  I'm the more "visually oriented person" I just spoke about.  So those particular methods never worked... meanwhile visualizing already being out of my body worked wonders.

You are correct that it's a very "trial and error" thing. 
The point is that for majority of beginners, the "imagine you're outside of your body" thing is unnecessarily complicated and much less reliable than simply getting out of your body naturally. For a lot of people I know of, teleporting (as that is basically what it is) is very difficult even when they're fully in the astral already.

Of course you are right, it will work for some, apparently it is the preferred way for this poster as my lengthy explanation went ignored. Please just delete my above post and all references to it, I should know better than to waste time on lengthy explanations which I worked hard to refine that go unnoticed.

Xanth

Quote from: AlanRK on December 30, 2010, 18:25:20
The point is that for majority of beginners, the "imagine you're outside of your body" thing is unnecessarily complicated and much less reliable than simply getting out of your body naturally. For a lot of people I know of, teleporting (as that is basically what it is) is very difficult even when they're fully in the astral already.
Actually no, that's just YOUR chosen preference.. it doesn't make it any easier or harder for someone else who isn't you.  :)
There really isn't any "what's better for the majority" since it's so individualistic.

The problem also with calling any method the "majority used" is that you illicit an expectation upon the practitioner.
They go and use this "method" and they end up failing... then they believe that they've now can't do projection due to the fact that the "most successful" method doesn't work for them, so then they believe that nothing will work for them and they quit.  Sure, that's probably an extreme case... but it illustrates my point.  Actually, it's not really so extreme... cause it's MY case.  I became quite demotivated due to it really.

My point here is that there is no "best" method or "most used" method.  There is simply that which works best for you.  Nothing more.

QuoteOf course you are right, it will work for some, apparently it is the preferred way for this poster as my lengthy explanation went ignored. Please just delete my above post and all references to it, I should know better than to waste time on lengthy explanations which I worked hard to refine that go unnoticed.
It's not exactly useless.  :)
It'll help someone who stumbles upon the thread, no doubt about it.

AlanRK

Quote from: Xanth on December 30, 2010, 19:00:16
Actually no, that's just YOUR chosen preference.. it doesn't make it any easier or harder for someone else who isn't you.  :)
There really isn't any "what's better for the majority" since it's so individualistic.
QuoteFor a lot of people I know of, teleporting (as that is basically what it is) is very difficult even when they're fully in the astral already.
I thought I made it clear already that I was speaking from observations on consensus.

Xanth

Quote from: AlanRK on December 30, 2010, 19:34:16
I thought I made it clear already that I was speaking from observations on consensus.
I shall just say then that you and I know different people... and we'll leave it at that. 

Kaje The Astral Newbie,
If you have any questions on the links I posted, please feel free to ask.
Also, CF's explanation is really a great one.  :)

Karxx Gxx

Quote from: Xanth on December 30, 2010, 13:02:57
For most new people, I highly suggest Phasing using the "Noticing" exercise.
It's what worked for me after 10+ years of trying.  :)
O.o it took 10 years to notice? thats a long time,lol. I notice kind of fast. I hear sounds of something and some quick scenes like a soccerball on the feild,heh. But mabey im  a fast learner? hehe, or i just misinturpet the 10 year thing (ignore my spelling >.>)

And Thanks  CTF or Bendito. idk what that means but im guessing thats a name,lol
correct me if im wrong. And thanks Xanth (i remembered the name this time, heh)

Ill post some methods in my book that i got for OBE and AP (ap on differ thread thing)
Unless thats like going againts some rules.. so ill wait unless someone says yess,lol.
And thanks to everyone else that posted, except tiny,lol
Your way is The way

Xanth

Quote from: Kaje The Astral Newbie on December 31, 2010, 01:03:51
O.o it took 10 years to notice? thats a long time,lol. I notice kind of fast. I hear sounds of something and some quick scenes like a soccerball on the feild,heh. But mabey im  a fast learner? hehe, or i just misinturpet the 10 year thing (ignore my spelling >.>)

And Thanks  CTF or Bendito. idk what that means but im guessing thats a name,lol
correct me if im wrong. And thanks Xanth (i remembered the name this time, heh)

Ill post some methods in my book that i got for OBE and AP (ap on differ thread thing)
Unless thats like going againts some rules.. so ill wait unless someone says yess,lol.
And thanks to everyone else that posted, except tiny,lol
Well, it took me 10+ years before I FOUND Frank's Noticing exercise.  After that, everything began snowballing really well in my favour.  :)
It's just a particular method that has seemingly worked well for me.  Phasing is where I believe the future of Astral Projection is.

CFTraveler

QuoteAnd Thanks  CTF or Bendito. idk what that means but im guessing thats a name,lol
correct me if im wrong.
Ay Bendito is an expression.   :lol: