Aliens

Previous topic - Next topic

illprotocol

Anyone seen any aliens in their OBEs? I have on a couple of occations, each time they said "HELLO" by biting me in the finger. They just want to know you aren't scared of them. I have also noticed they are shapeshifters who blend into whatever they touch. They are also quite small. Someone told me they fly in "low orbit"

desert-rat

I know Robert Monroe wrote about finding some in his books .  They wanted to do some thing to him  so he split .  desert rat

Fairywindblues

I'd love to see an alien in OBE but I haven't, yet. Call me crazy but part of me has always wondered if I was a starseed of some kind. I've always felt alien, for sure. I'd love to make new alien pals, for sure. :-D

What's this I keep hearing though about negative alien entities? Should one just ignore them on the astral?

astralnaut1

Quote from: Fairywindblues on March 05, 2013, 10:01:24
Call me crazy but part of me has always wondered if I was a starseed of some kind. I've always felt alien, for sure. I'd love to make new alien pals, for sure. :-D

hehe me too  :-) i was interested in aliens from very young age and i always felt that i am different then others.
mental layer by layer combat sux

ChopstickFox

I've seen quite a few, though I wouldn't credit them being anything other than projections of my mind. They were used in a test once. They were actually kind of owl like, with large eyes and almost kind of like feathers. They weren't very nice. >_>

A recent one I mentioned on here somewhere was one teaching their child how to roller skate when I was flying over a human neighborhood. What's funny is that everything else could have been believable in the physical, hehe.

A cool one (though a dream) was when I was actually created by aliens, awakening in a laboratory like facility. (I was in my usual form, so not human.) They were very large and the humans were trying to kill them. I awoke as the humans were raiding the place and I was taken by the humans, not knowing anything. I eventually learned that the aliens had created me as a link between the two races to try and make peace. I've thought about writing a story from it. Come to think of it... I think I did, I'll have to dig through my old notebooks. That was a good one.

So... dreams/obes/projecting/whatever... They're all a blast.

I never really thought about it before, but I guess seeing aliens isn't too uncommon for me. Sorry, I get excited and just start talking and talking... @_@
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

Bedeekin

Quote from: Fairywindblues on March 05, 2013, 10:01:24
I'd love to see an alien in OBE but I haven't, yet. Call me crazy but part of me has always wondered if I was a starseed of some kind. I've always felt alien, for sure. I'd love to make new alien pals, for sure. :-D

I have an alien friend... I stole his name for my nickname...

Here we are arguing about the benefits of non-dairy products and the banning of cattle mutilations...

This is us having a Skype conference call... he was phoning home...

Him and my mates from the states chillin out...

Bedeeks and Kathryn playing late night Scrabble...

Volgerle

greys seem to be bored with Scrabble, at least he looks like it, abductions are more fun I suppose

Theeongoingspirt

Hahaha! Nice Bedeekin seems legit!

Bedeekin

Quote from: Volgerle on March 05, 2013, 15:23:40
greys seem to be bored with Scrabble, at least he looks like it, abductions are more fun I suppose

No.. that's his extremely smug face... He's not a grey... he's a Beige.

Lionheart

I prefer to call them the "others" or my "space brothers". I find that word Alien to be so negative.  :-)

desert-rat

I believe it was Brad Steiger that coined the phrase " star seed "  desert rat 

Astralzombie

I thought Beedy was the hairy dude until the scrabble photo. And for his sake, please tell him not to pull any cattle mutilations here in Texas. Folks don't take too kindly to that round here.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain