Aliens. The greys?

Previous topic - Next topic

ArmyOfOne1911

I was thinking about this kind of stuff today and I wondered...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/paul201103.jpg/sr=1

From what I understand the above image represents kind of like what certain aliens people encounter in the astral look like. Not all of them though. Alot of fictional movies have aliens in them that look just like the ones people see in the astral. How can this be? I have never ran into any from what I have experienced yet. I am very curious though as to what these guys look like. Do they indeed look like something out of a movie? When the world first started to label an alien, and the fictional movies started... etc... How is their image so close to what they really look like in the astral as well? Even though I haven't seen any yet I have seen what people see in the astral... on google etc... of what these guys look like. And they look just like something out of a movie like Paul for example. xD Was it the 1960s leaked footage of the aliens that started it? I hope this makes sense.

Volgerle

isn't that a Ninja Turtle?

Boom

When you see an Alien in the Astral, you're interpreting it as an Alien and as such, you are seeing what you believe an alien to look like. Having grown up with films such as ET, and others all using the stereotypical alien appearance, you now associate Alien with that, even in the subconscious.

Everything is energy, and the astral is subjective. If you perceive a certain energy to be an alien from another planet, then that's what you'll see.

AndrewTheSinger

Quote from: ArmyOfOne1911 on March 28, 2012, 02:36:43
How is their image so close to what they really look like in the astral as well? Even though I haven't seen any yet I have seen what people see in the astral... on google etc... of what these guys look like. And they look just like something out of a movie like Paul for example. xD Was it the 1960s leaked footage of the aliens that started it? I hope this makes sense.

And the movies look just like ancient cave paintings, like the wondjinas for example.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

Stookie_

From what I understand, the current "grey" didn't become popular until Whitley Strieber's book "Communion" came out in 1987, because it had a picture of one on the front that was created as described by Strieber.

QuoteThe cover painting of an alien was rendered by Ted Seth Jacobs. The painting is considered one of the most widely-recognized popular culture images of a "grey" alien. "The Communion cover," Jacobs recounts,

"was painted in my small apartment on East 83rd St, in New York City. Whitley sat with me first for a drawing of the Alien. As I sketched, he would indicate how to change the portrait so that it would more match what he saw. It was, I believe, the process used by police sketch artists. Every last detail was corrected according to his instructions. At one point, he said the image corresponded exactly to what he had seen. With Whitley beside me for the subsequent session, I began to paint the image on a wooden prepared panel, going through the same process as for the drawing, until Whitley finally said the image was exact. ... As to the gender of the Alien image, to tell the truth, the subject didn't come up. I don't even know if the 'greys' have gender as we understand it. Whitley corrected the developing image to have a certain fragility, a vulnerability. I suppose we Earthlings usually associate these qualities with femininity."[2]

Unless someone can offer opposing evidence, talk and images of grey aliens didn't happen until after this. There may be similar looking images and talk about aliens, but not the modern grey as we recognize it.

And they have useless hands.

Volgerle

cave painting, estim. approx. 3000 B.C.
http://www.nephilimskulls.com/v/vspfiles/images/kimberly_australia.html

Also, there are the Gnostic myths about the Archons:

"(...) the Nag Hammadi Codices (NHC) are rare original artifacts, the earliest surviving examples of bound books.
A close reading of these arcane materials shows that Gnostics were deeply concerned with alien intrusion into human affairs. The entities they called Archons appear to be identical to the ET's of modern Ufology."

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/03mar/archons.html

ChaseAStarseed

From what i have been told and was even able to experience because of mt ongoing contact with one of these "Aliens" if thats what you would prefer to call them.The famous grey that is the most commonly seen by people all over the world.The greys are vessel's that are used when research needs to be done. When i say vessel, i mean that it is like a lifeless doll that is given life when an ET places its soul into the body. The greys are not biological and do not get bored or even tired! I was shown a vision by a ET and it was from the perspective of the grey drone. I'll try to describe what it was like the best i can, The drones vision was very acute and focused like SUPER HD x50.They have very complicated nervous systems and are not always in control of their emotions or what they think. But when the drone is in control of its emotions the emotion is very intense. Talking for the drone is very quick because they dont have any vocal cords all of the comunication between them is done with telepathy which by the way beets talking by along shot. Mostley done with emotion and imagery hope it helps! :-D

Volgerle

Quote from: ChaseAStarseed on June 11, 2012, 22:29:58
From what i have been told and was even able to experience because of mt ongoing contact with one of these "Aliens" if thats what you would prefer to call them.The famous grey that is the most commonly seen by people all over the world.The greys are vessel's that are used when research needs to be done. When i say vessel, i mean that it is like a lifeless doll that is given life when an ET places its soul into the body. The greys are not biological and do not get bored or even tired! I was shown a vision by a ET and it was from the perspective of the grey drone. I'll try to describe what it was like the best i can, The drones vision was very acute and focused like SUPER HD x50.They have very complicated nervous systems and are not always in control of their emotions or what they think. But when the drone is in control of its emotions the emotion is very intense. Talking for the drone is very quick because they dont have any vocal cords all of the comunication between them is done with telepathy which by the way beets talking by along shot. Mostley done with emotion and imagery hope it helps! :-D
Seems a likely explanation of the greys' origin and overall impression / appearance to me. It is also consistent with the research by D. Cannon using hypnotic regression:
"The little greys have in fact been created as a type of biological robot by another race far more advanced than humanity. This explains why so many people report the little greys to be extremely cold, almost removed of any emotional expression." - Source http://dolorescannon.com/about

Mirlo

About the Wadjinas, I originally saw them while smoking Salvia Divinorum with some friends, we were like 5 dudes and only one other friend of mine saw them I think he alredy knew them because I was totally freaked out by them and he wasn't, he even told that they can do no harm and that I does not matter that they are always here, watching us, when I saw them and they told who they were, I called them "The Observers", cause that what they do, just I'm no sure if is all of what they do. Much later, after that experience (I was in second year of antropology) one year after I think, I was alredy studying archaeology and when I saw the paintings in the kimberly caves with a friend I reacted saying "The salvia peopel!" cause that is exactly hoew they look.

I think if a I had never try salvia I will thought "ancient aliens" or whatever, but that was no physical alien vision, it was completly shamanic vision, ethereal vision or somethig, cause they have a body but is like from pure electricity, sound and color, and they have big shining blue eyes and a little mouth like a black dot and "halos" in their head.

When I saw them first I was looking at the celling in room with almost no artificial light (cause de internet salvia trip tips) and I saw only the blue eyes in a kind of fractal desing and in the middle the great white light, but then they had faces, they where "chanting" and then they came down here with us and that when I started to freak out.

and about the greys, about they been a robot, from my own experience I'm pretty sure they may be, but I don't know, I have seen them in the astral, next to my bed but they are invisible-like, cloaking-like, very hard to distinguish, I'm not even sure they are the famous greys, I just know that they are quite unpleasent guests and that you can fight them in the astral.. oh yeah

Stillwater

Quote from: Stookie_ on March 28, 2012, 11:54:52
From what I understand, the current "grey" didn't become popular until Whitley Strieber's book "Communion" came out in 1987, because it had a picture of one on the front that was created as described by Strieber.

Unless someone can offer opposing evidence, talk and images of grey aliens didn't happen until after this. There may be similar looking images and talk about aliens, but not the modern grey as we recognize it.

And they have useless hands.

Should have posted the cover too, Stookie! And that is very interesting... I did not know that the societal conception of the "gray" morphology was that new. I would have thought it was with us since the 70's or so.

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic