Almost had OBE while in the shower

Previous topic - Next topic

mcdwg

After a long day, being tired I decided to take a shower.  It felt very relaxing with warm water, as the water was falling down I closed my eyes just feeling the water, after about two minutes this pulsating colorful pattern began to form in my field of vision; it was like a donut shaped cloud one after another just retreating away, as time passed this shaped was clearer and clearer every time and then after a few minutes like a small window showed up that began getting bigger and bigger until I could see like a field of falling leaves in the vast prairie, it was awesome, I wasn't there though.  I was just an observer.  All this while I was standing up, feeling the water coming down and seeing this.  It lasted maybe about 20 seconds and it just faded, I felt that if I had stayed in that state of consciousness longer I would've ended up inside this scene.

Can anyone tell me what was the pulsating cloud I saw while having my eyes closed, it had rhythm, and it was colorful.  I will definitely try it again and see if I can get there again.

Jdeadevil

That sounds like the nicest, most comforting experience imaginable right now.

Bluefirephoenix

You were mostly phased out of physical at that point. What you saw is in spirit and generated by your mind. You were in the zone closest to you whats called the RTZ. In that zone you are seeing your mental and emotional constructs for the most part. Everything in spirit is more a continuem rather than a here and there type of thing so You can be partly phased out. You can see mostly shadow constructs with something that is apart from you here and there