Almost there...

Previous topic - Next topic

WindSong

So last night, my projectable double woke up in my sleeping physical. As I was laying on my stomach, I couldn't leave my body before paralysis put my double back to sleep. This is the closest I've come to the exit in 5 years. I am excited, and know it is only a matter of days before I make an exit.

Lookedynamixhales

Right so? You have been attempting projection for 5 years or its the first time IN 5 years you have been close ...5 years is quite a long time if you have been attempting for that long you should look at tweaking your methods to progress more...However I am glad you where close :)

WindSong

I started attampting again a few weeks ago.

Frozen Spirit

Quote from: Lookedynamixhales on October 09, 2013, 09:38:58
Right so? You have been attempting projection for 5 years or its the first time IN 5 years you have been close ...5 years is quite a long time if you have been attempting for that long you should look at tweaking your methods to progress more...However I am glad you where close :)

Don't judge based on time.  It took me over 8 years before I had a successful experience, albeit long hiatuses in between.  But it's a learning experience.