The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 16, 2021, 22:51:18

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Astral Image Always Present When Projecting  (Read 1427 times)
astralpwka
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: November 04, 2004, 19:57:25 »

I just realized this morning that every time I astral project I see a television mounted on my bedroom wall, that isn't really there. As I go through the exit symptoms, I focus on this television, fully accepting its presence as real.

I'd never realized its always been there until this morning, when I was thinking about it. It's in all of my notes, ironically, but I've never really given it much thought. But, now when I see this television, I'll know I'm out of body.

To me this is really strange, I don't know what the television symbolizes personally, or why I'd have one mounted there on the wall. However, now when I see that television I think its going to make projecting easier, as I'll know I'm out, I just need to roll.
Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2004, 09:50:03 »

astralpwka

That's brilliant.  You have found your astral doorway.  It was there all along, but you just hadn't realised.

I haven't anything quite as "solid" as that.  I know I am able to project via a sort of "sense".  I don't get exit symptoms, which makes the whole experience more interesting, because at times I'm half astral and half physical!  I then have to wait until my physical bits catch up!

Nice one.

Sarah

We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2004, 09:50:03 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

aleshah
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2004, 11:25:36 »

sorry this kind of topic is like the *seeing geometric shapes* isn't it?
But what do you think are astral doorways
I feel you mind of  astral sensations
not the typical mind / geometric shapes, grids of 6th Dimension web consciousness etc.
fost500
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2004, 13:27:03 »

It could be a thought form??!
Rob Bruce says that when you project, you might see bits of furniture in your house that arent normally there. These are the thought forms of the previous owners of the house. Have a look (in the physical) where the tv is, to see if theres any screw holes or anything, where a tv bracket might have been.
Just a thought???

Death is only tragic for those who get left behind
astralpwka
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2004, 13:43:28 »

Quote from: fost500
It could be a thought form??!
Rob Bruce says that when you project, you might see bits of furniture in your house that arent normally there. These are the thought forms of the previous owners of the house. Have a look (in the physical) where the tv is, to see if theres any screw holes or anything, where a tv bracket might have been.
Just a thought???

I've considered this, but I'd have to poke through the paint in the room. I need the wife's blessing before I can get away with that (or maybe I'll have to be covert...). I'm also considering the possibility of it being a "gate" to the astral planes as well, but that is something for experimentation next time.  Smiley
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2004, 13:43:28 »

aleshah
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2004, 17:17:39 »

i was impressed by the core image expanation of Robert Bruce,
maybe this are some kind of core images, cause they  are playing a linking role, too.i suppose creating ribbons can lead to several astral intrusions/ disortions.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: