An Old Amusing Lucid Dream

Previous topic - Next topic

dbmathis

I remember having several lucid dreams about a year ago, before I was aware of astral projection and the likes. One in particular I found to be very amusing.

I was having a strange dream where I was standing on the side of a huge grassy hill. The section of the hill where I stood was about the size of two football fields, there was trees up the hill from me about 300 feet away and a castle in ruins about 100 feet from me in the opposite direction.

I was with several members of my family and I remember that huge asteroids started raining down from the sky and I thought on several occasions that I was a goner.

My only option was to get the hell out of dodge so I took off running up the hill and around the trees on the left side. As I passed by the trees the sky grew dark and I noticed that thousands of demons were behind me and closing in quick. I continued running and I noticed that they had caught up and were above the trees to my right and were on the grassy hill to my left. There were now millions of these creatures approaching and I was on the brink of panic when something clicked.

I realized that such overwhelming odds could not be real and then knew I WAS DREAMING. I suddenly felt empowered by this knowledge and simply thought to myself "Cast these demons into space!" and within less than a second I witnessed all of them flying off into the sky. I remember laughing to myself out loud in the dream about how pathetic they were and felt a sense of freedom saturating me. My waking thoughts were present and my analytical mind attached.

I took off flying and remember soaring over ancient towns for several minutes and then fell back into a normal dream state.

So what do you think? Was this like the prelude to my current journey for a deeper understanding or just a random event.

Best Regards

David

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand."

My AP Progress -> http://www.malleablelight.net

zareste

It's possible (though I'm just guessing) someone showed you this dream for a reason, and they left because you told them to. Just a thought. I've had troublesome creatures get into my dreams and start toying around. One time I was half-aware that I was asleep, and this psychic twit showed up unseen and pulled me into my grandma's place, then started slamming me against the ceiling.

I knew this was a dream but that didn't help. I couldn't break free because the creature was simply a better psychic. (some can pull you into a dream even when you're awake) So I just became a little bemused and said 'who are you?' in an empathic tone. Trouble-makers always become confused when you don't fear or hate them. It left and I woke up.

That's why I figure, the source of your dream could have probably kept going, but willingly left when you rejected it.