Self-affirmations whats best?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tongo

You know....I feel with many techniques that the actual process of projecting is not happening for me and for many others I am sure due to the fact that the subconscious or just the mind in general is not knowing to project. I think many a time I have been in the right state to do it but have not projected for the simple fact that it is important for me to not think about projecting when I am trying to enter deep relaxation etc because I know it will disrupt things and I will break my deep state.

So I want to know what you guys would think the most powerful and strongest way to drum in the "astral project now!" message would be so you could be "primed" to project quicker throughout all techniques.

Thx.

Szaxx

Hi,
Intent and desire. You should be eat, sleep and think of it all day long. Then read all you can and try approaching an exit through waking yourself from within a dream or just after naturally waking. Dont try any other time, its wasting your energy.
More success is made this way.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Contenteo

Every Szaxx just said was more then accurate. You should be doing this.

I would take a long time looking around your room before you go to bed. Really inspect it and try and memorize it in your head. Before you go to bed, recount that activity you just did. Inspect every corner of your room in your mind. But that's my personal opinion.

Cheers,
Contenteo