Animal in f3

Previous topic - Next topic

cavernstoy

Does anyone know were animals go when they die?  Do they enter Focus 3 as humans do?  But if humans have trouble moving on to the higher levels of F3 and then F4, how in the world would a rabbit or an insect, or even bacteria?  Do the animals reincarnate into a more intelligent form of life so that they too will be ready for F3?  If reincarnation is real, is that its purpose; to expand a consciousness's understanding of the universe by starting off simple and ending compex?  Mabey they go to such a low branch of F3 that it takes them billions of years to develop the mental understanding that is required to reach the higher branches.  It really bothers me when peoples think that animals are in any way lower that humans, because we really aren't.  Its obvious that animals are conscious, so they must be a part of focus 4, right?  Any information would really be appreciated.

Thanks

Cavernstoy
Confusion separates us...and division teaches us that unity is the only truth.

astral man

Cavernstoy: after reading your post I began to think about the rapid increase in the extinction of animals. This brought me to wonder: What happens with reincarnation when all of the animals in the world become extinct? :? I know it seems farfetched at the moment, but taking all of the damaging effects that we are having on our environment into consideration , it seems only too right to raise such a question.

If anyone could bring some light to the situation it would be greatly appreciated. :-)
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

cavernstoy

Hey Astral man,

Although the planet we live on seems to be heading for extinction, I'm sure our planet is insignificant to how much life occurs in the entire universe (not to mention other detentions.)  I wouldn't worry about reincarnation ending because life is virtually unstoppable.  If it does end, that wouldn't mean that your conciousnes would just disappear, because consciousness is infinite.  Read Frank Kepple's Phasing resource http://www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html.  It made me feel a lot better about life and the universe.

Hope this helps.

Cavernstoy

MW

Read 'The Astral Body' by A E Powell, it has LOADS of good stuff in it.  Apparently animals share a group soul for their species and the consciousness is returned to that at death. When an animal becomes individualised (like a domestic pet) after death it can start reincarnating as a human. something like that....

Get the book anyway :-)

cavernstoy

Thanks for the info MW, Ill be sure to look into it!

Cavernstoy

astral man

Thanks for the info cavernstoy  :lol:

Astral Man
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

CFTraveler

Quote from: astral man on April 01, 2007, 07:02:23
Cavernstoy: after reading your post I began to think about the rapid increase in the extinction of animals. This brought me to wonder: What happens with reincarnation when all of the animals in the world become extinct? :? I know it seems farfetched at the moment, but taking all of the damaging effects that we are having on our environment into consideration , it seems only too right to raise such a question.

If anyone could bring some light to the situation it would be greatly appreciated. :-)
No light, just a comment: It seems to me that anything that would make every single animal on the planet go extinct would make us go exctinct, probably faster, since some of them are more resistant to poisons and radiation than we are.