Animals Projecting

Previous topic - Next topic

beavis

APGuy

Thanks for the reply and I did realize that humans were animals but I wondered if other animals such as dogs project consiously and if that sounds to be the case here.  Also I forgot to mention that I heard a tick tock tick tock like a clock but the problem with it being a clock is the nearest non-electronic clock is down satirs and my room is no where's near the stairs.

Hephaestus

Im a little confused - are you trying to say that your dog astral projects and during projection your dog is sentient?

zuzee

hello APGuy,

From reading the book from Richard Bach: The Bridge Across Forever I gather animals do astral poject, but... I'm not sure they do it conciously, maybe they do, why not?  may be it's a lot more natural for them than it is for us.  However... from there to them speaking English (or any other language for that matter) while astral projecting... I don't know.  BUT I have heard that apparently a horse in England won't speak the same "language" as a horse in Sweden. I don't remember exactly where I heard it, it was one of those research programs on TV.

APGuy

quote:
Originally posted by Hephaestus

Im a little confused - are you trying to say that your dog astral projects and during projection your dog is sentient?

Well I belive that dogs are sentient (they want stuff such as toys which would suggest they're not entirely ran by instincts) and I'm sure he projects in his sleep, that's natural.  I was asking if he might project conciously and if anyone would think this is him.

beavis

I did a very small amount of telepathy to 1 dog. He didnt seem to be more intelligent than a dog's body.

curiousgirl

i definitely think that animals are sentient beings... it's pretty arrogant for humans to think that we are the only "intelligent" and "aware" creatures on the planet.  living with animals and studying them, there is no doubt in my mind that they are sentient.  i think it's pretty likely that animals project, because they tend to be more sensitive than us about "supernatural" occurances and such.  animals (and human children) tend to sense presences and all that more than adult humans do because they are more in touch with their feelings and spirit.  so i don't see why dogs shouldn't happen to visit the astral.  i don't know if they consciously do so, but probably they at least get there by mistake a lot.  i theorize that it's probably something they naturally do, that it's something that's as much a part of their life as anything else.  maybe what happened when you heard the voices is that when your dogs "spoke" to you, it was in their own "dog language", but your mind interpreted it into something that you would understand.  i think there's a good chance you encountered your dog.  maybe you should figure out some way to experiment with it, and find out for sure!  [:)]

WalkerInTheWoods

Animals are much more than what most people give them credit for. They are more than just instinct, they have their own intelligence and thoughts. I have read many accounts of people meeting animals in the astral, be it those who have passed on or those that appear to just be projecting. I do not know if they can do it consciously or not but I do believe they can find themselves in the astral. So do not discredit what our animal brothers and sisters of capable of.

As for contact, I think it well could have been your dog. I do not know if he could speak English on any plane, but you may have interrupted it as English. Communication on other planes is not really verbal, I do not think, but telepathic. So you can understand what the person is trying to say reguardless of language, assuming you can understand what they are trying to express to you.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Van-Stolin

That is exactly what I think, that most of the things you do on the astral are by thought, so why not your voice too?  I think that it is a communication of thoughts and feelings and then interpreted by you to something you can understand.  So no matter what language you speak you can understand anybody on the astral.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

APGuy

I was pretty close to my first projection last night when I heard a voice from my hall way saying my name and it sounded like a kind of gruff voice.  I thought at first it might have been a neg so I threatened it with my expertise in psi constructs and the fact that I was probably partially projecting meaning I could make a sword I also said to go screw itself or a monkey spirit[:P] (seriously I did).  It said but I love you.  I thought it might be an advanced neg impersonating a loved one because a similar thing happened to me as a child when I woke up in the middle of the night.  Now that I'm fully awake and thinking rationally without my heart skipping beats I talked to my dad about it and realized when I was a kid a heard a female gruff voice.  This time a thought at first it was my dad snoring and talking in his sleep last time I thought it was my mom snoring and talking in her sleep.  So I made a connection, right now I have a male dog back then I had a female dog.  My dad actually asked the dog if he walks when he sleeps and if he can speak english when he walks in his sleep to bark once and if not two bark twice.  Toby (my dog) barked!  My dad said again, "Do you?"  My dog barked again and whined.  And my dad asked if I freaked him out with the sword and he whined again so apologize and my dad says next time to say, "It's Toby."  My dog freakin' bobbed his head up and down that time!  All through this my dog was hyper and paying pretty close attention to me.    
My question is do animals project conciously?
Do you think they were my dogs?
Or is this some big coincidece?
Any comments would be welcome too.  I don't know for shure if maybe my dog thought it was my dad saying if he had to go to the bathroom and if perhaps the head bob was to swallow.  The voices may have been snores that I made more out of than was needed.  But that's too many coincidences in my opinion.