Anyone been to Focus 27?

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

Pauli2

Quote from: Xanth on February 16, 2011, 09:38:55

# The Astral = Focus 2 oC
# The Mental Plane = Focus 3 oC

I'm not sure it is that simple. For example there is a very hard connection between F 27 and F 15 according to Moen, as he describes it in his 3rd and 4th books.

Also, there is that troublesome stuff (which splits F2 oC); Focus 21 or in Frank talk, the F Z... :)
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

podizzle

for those who don't know f27 is a level of higher frequency and subltle energies. As far as I know there is only positive energies and anything you create mentally remains until removed. Obviously the physics much different than earth but Earth like locations would be entirely possible.

Volgerle

Where is/are the library/libraries located? Upper astral / lower mental? And is that (also) Focus 27?

CFTraveler

Quote from: Volgerle on March 27, 2011, 16:23:04
Where is/are the library/libraries located? Upper astral / lower mental? And is that (also) Focus 27?
I've read it's in the middle astral.  But since I've received info in the hypnopompic state, I'm going to add some mental components there, depending on the topic.
Think about it like this:  If you see a library and get info there, and then forget about it, you probably had an AP to the AR- but if you receive the info, process it and understand it it is not an AP but a MP to the same 'place'- which probably won't look like anything specific.
Confusing, isn't it?  But I'm pretty sure you understand what I'm trying to say.

Xanth

See, the thing is... all of these terms we toss around, they're mostly the way "other people" define the non-physical.  What's important is for you to find and discover how "YOU" define the non-physical.

Suffice you say, you won't ever experience "Focus 27", "the library" or any pre-defined place in the non-physical exactly how someone else has defined it.
For example, Monroes "Park".  You'll never experience Monroe's Park because that's simply how he defined the place.  If it does exist as an objective, real area of consciousness, you'll perceive it, most likely as something completely different.

So, don't bother asking if any of these places exist, because we can only tell you our perspective of it.  Instead, try to experiment and make your way there yourself... then you'll have turned something from a belief into a KNOWN.  *THAT* is your goal.

Volgerle

Quote from: Xanth on March 27, 2011, 18:28:16
you won't ever experience "Focus 27", "the library" or any pre-defined place in the non-physical exactly how someone else has defined it.
So, don't bother asking if any of these places exist, because we can only tell you our perspective of it.  Instead, try to experiment and make your way there yourself... then you'll have turned something from a belief into a KNOWN.  *THAT* is your goal.
I think you got me wrong on this one. I know this "place" exists (I was there). And I just dropped this question here because ...
First, I was indeed (only) interested to find out how (as you say) "someone else has defined" and located libraries in general - in literature, in certain models, approaches and views of reality (old and modern). I know well that all these models (planes & bodies, focus, vibrational frequency, dimensions, etc.) are just approaches by different individuals and cultures to describe, 'road-map' or'categorise' non-physical reality.
The thread is after all called 'been to F27', so this is what we do here, too - making categories and "maps" for our experiences, phenomena, etc. - yeah, an almost impossible task, I know. But it is also fun, isn't it?
So secondly, if s.o. says that F27 might include libraries, then I can answer: "yes, probably I was there .. because I was at a library" - thread purpose fulfilled.  :wink: Therefore I asked if the model says that library/libraries is/are placed there (I think they are, btw.), so I can give a rough assessment as to I've been to what some call F27... or not.

Summerlander

What is this Focus 27, anyway? IMO I think any focus is accessible because our consciousness permeates all frequencies. We are here and there at the same time. Dead or alive, you can be aware of such focus. It may be that the dead have a better focus there than us. Then again, according to The Tibetan Book of the Dead, if you want a proper focus in the Here-Now, you need to be alive. To the dead, the physical realm is a bit dreamlike if one takes into account Buddhist teachings about the afterlife.

CFTraveler

Quote from: Xanth on March 27, 2011, 18:28:16
See, the thing is... all of these terms we toss around, they're mostly the way "other people" define the non-physical.  What's important is for you to find and discover how "YOU" define the non-physical.

IDK Xanth- I define it as I experience it, using nomenclature that makes sense to me.

CFTraveler

Quote from: Summerlander on March 28, 2011, 16:07:50
What is this Focus 27, anyway? IMO I think any focus is accessible because our consciousness permeates all frequencies. We are here and there at the same time. Dead or alive, you can be aware of such focus.
I agree, but not everyone seems to make sense or retrieve information out of every single focus or level- which is why there are so many systems that do the same thing- gradate it.
(Is that even a word?)

visitor42

OK, I realize that this is an old thread, but apparently the only thread on this exact topic and I didn't want to start a new one.

I'm a relative beginner - started using the Monroe Gateway Experience CD set a few weeks ago and having some great experiences - I am at the beginning of Wave 3. I would say it is going well and I'm learning and discovering.

I'm very interested in exploring Focus 27 and beyond ("top" of Focus 3 and Focus 4 in Kepple's terminology). Here's my question: the Gateway Experience touches on a lot of different subjects and I'm not sure which parts are necessary, and which ones can be safely skipped if my main goal is to explore Focus 27+. Is it recommended to do the entire Gateway Experience first as intended (even though there are exercises in it that are no doubt useful or interesting, but I'm personally not that interested in them) or is it just as "safe" or doable to take a more direct route to explore Focus 27 and beyond?

Does anyone have recommendations as to how to proceed either after completing the Gateway Experience, or which parts of the Gateway Experience can be safely skipped on my way to a more direct path to Focus 27+ exploration? And, what's the best way to get there? What do I do after I'm done with the Gateway Experience? I can be patient, I'm not in a hurry, just trying to find the most direct route to my goal - I know... I'm not the "smell the roses" type, but if experience shows that the long road is the best one to this particular goal, I don't mind taking that either.

EscapeVelocity

My advice is to follow the Gateway series fully and see where it takes you. Don't skip anything. If you have questions along the way, we will try and help.

There are no shortcuts...unless you are a natural...in which case, you would be figuring this out for yourself and have no need for our advice.  :-)

Best of luck and Godspeed!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

visitor42

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on December 03, 2014, 05:17:14
My advice is to follow the Gateway series fully and see where it takes you. Don't skip anything. If you have questions along the way, we will try and help.

There are no shortcuts...unless you are a natural...in which case, you would be figuring this out for yourself and have no need for our advice.  :-)

Best of luck and Godspeed!

Thanks a lot for the advice EV! I have some experience but I'm open and humble enough to be VERY interested in what others think/suggest. I definitely do need advice, and I believe I'm pretty good at separating the wheat from the chaff - I don't follow any advice blindly, but consider everyone's views and opinions. I believe that's a great way to learn.

Maybe I didn't manage to express myself too clearly - I'm not looking for a shortcut, rather, I'm wondering if the entire Gateway Experience is THE best path to take me where I want to go, and if there is a better way to get there, what is it? To use an analogy, let's say I wanted to go to see a castle in a foreign country I'm not familiar with, and someone offers a 3-day tour that goes to that castle, but it stops at many other places along the way that I don't have any particular interest in - I'd rather spend as much time in and around the castle as I can. My question is kind of like is there a "tour" or means of transportation that takes me directly to the castle, instead of spending 3 days getting there and looking at other sites I'm not as interested in? Or, would I be making a mistake if I DIDN'T take the "3 day scenic route"? Maybe someone who has been down that road already will point out that the some things on the way to the castle may even be more interesting than the castle itself!

As an example of why I have my doubts/questions, I'm having trouble with the REBAL ("Resonant Energy Balloon") the way Monroe teaches it - I guess I might be resisting it because it feels too "gimmicky" to me. I can easily create a field of energy around my "non-physical body" (which I don't "see" in physical terms outside the physical - it is more like a concept for me than an object) at will. But I don't perceive myself outside the physical having a similar "body" - my non-physical body doesn't have a head or feet, so how am I supposed to create a fountain of energy that exits my non-existent head and enters back through my feet? I feel that this is an artificial construct that may help others but I don't feel I need it - actually, it distracts me. I'm concerned that if there are too many of these (like the Energy Bar Tool, which also feels like a construct I may or may not need in my exploration in the way it is described by Monroe) that the program keeps referring to and I'm expecting to "use", these may eventually become distractions from the real exploration I want to do. These are kinda too specific, too physical for me. E.g. there are an infinite number of ways to create, manipulate and use energy, the REBAL or the EBT feel like those pictures with a caption that say "an artist's impression of managing energy in the non-physical world" while it may look/work completely differently for me, and still serve the same purpose. I think that some of these kinds of concepts and "tools" have been created by someone else in their subjective world and "brought back" and described in physical terms for the next person to re-create the same thing in their own subjective world - but I'm not entirely convinced this is necessary or the best way to do certain things.

While I'm new to the Gateway and the concept of focuses, focus levels or levels of consciousness as they use them, concepts of non-physical/spiritual "activities" are not new to me. I am looking for answers and ways to effectively discover how this stuff is put together... I suspect that the biggest challenge for most people who embark on this path is to differentiate between "objective" realities in these subjective areas of exploration and their own constructs and the constructs of others. E.g. the existence  of "Gabriel Archangel whom you can call at any time and who will come to assist you" as many spiritual explorers matter-of factly assert, may be a completely subjective experience, or a "round trip creation" where someone asserts that that's the way it is, and as a result of that, people following the instructions of that person will subjectively create their own Gabriel Archangels, wings and all, and then will "confirm" with awe that "he" REALLY exists, and even looks exactly as described! Of course he does - you just created him to match the description you received from someone else.

Hope this makes sense :-)

soarin12

I landed in a hospital once when I had intent to visit my deceased grandma. So maybe F27.  I walked around trying to find her and couldn't.  Finally I found a hospital worker and asked where she was and he told me she wasn't here any more.  I asked well where'd she go?  and a guide showed up that led me to her.  I don't consider the experience a success because when I finally got to see her it was only for a few seconds and then I lost consciousness. (I've had more successful visits since, though)  It was interesting walking around the hospital and it seemed as though I was being shown that she had been there for rehab before she moved on.

I had this experience maybe about a year after I started projecting.  I held intent that I wanted to visit my grandma for about a week before it happened.  I don't know anything about the gateway program - I didn't do anything special except have the intent.

floriferous

I can talk of focus 27. I've attended both Lifeline and Exploration 27 courses at TMI.

Some interesting comments in this thread. I talk only from my own experiences..27 seems both objective and subjective in nature as in people tend to experience very similar things with just minor differences (maybe based on their individual beliefs). For example someone may see the library as a huge Roman style building while others perceive it as as a modern all glass affair. For me it's the former.

27 is seen as the rest and recovery area for people (not just humans) after physical incarnation. Soarin makes an interesting comment about the hospital. At X27 you spend a lot of times exploring the healing and regeneration center where you may find people who still cling on to their physical ailments after they pass because it affected them so strongly. That's just one e.g. though. I often to take my pets and family members there who have been ill (those who are still alive, that is.

The park is what is commonly associated with focus 27. Personally, I have never experienced it. I have been to the healing center and the library but for some reason not the park (I put this down to having listened to the Going Home series a lot early in my experiences. In it Bob frontloads you as you get to 27 by telling you what the park looks like. I've never responded well to frontloading).

I think 27 is an important place to become familiar with especially in regard to our own deaths. In the Lifeline program you are encouraged to create you own special place in 27. This is seen as an anchor to help you get there.

Also it serves as a place to bring retrieved souls. I have a number of my former pets at my special place (We had one of cats called Blackie put down over the weekend and prior to it I agreed with one of my other cats, called Kippy, who passed over several years ago who resides in 27 to pick him up and bring him back to 27. On the morning after Blackie passed I was a little depressed to meditate and go look but just thinking about it I got a very clear visual scene appear in which Blackie was sitting next to Kippy staring at me. Interestingly he looked vital and his fur was fresher like a young cat. This gave me peace of mind. I hope to see him soon when I next go up to 27).

However, I think most importantly it is an anchor for when you die so you don;'t get stuck yourself. You can set your intent for your special place so you don't get stuck in 23 or maybe the BST.

Someone asked about where 27 in regard to etheric, mental planes etc.. From my experience it is not as high as the mental planes but just fringing it. If you take the Starlines programs at TMI this deals with focus 34-49 which is more about the mental planes. I've done a few exercises in focus 34 but I don't think I was ready for them yet. All in good time I suppose.

Xanth

While it's important for people to experience reality personally before forming conclusions... I would just like to say that my entire beef (now) with the Focus models we have is that experience is personal and you simply can't have another person's experience.  This knowledge (which as far as I'm concerned, is FACT) kinda blows a huge hole in any Focus model... or any model that anyone comes up with, including my own.

For myself, the Focus models were a great help in providing me with a "guide"... it's just important to realize that a guide isn't rule, and the guide, in this case, doesn't really exist either.  I've since moved past needing them since they simply don't fit what I have experienced in the non-physical.

The moral of the story here is don't get hung up on labels.  Eventually, you need to progress past using other people's labels... or you will just get yourself stuck.

floriferous

Quote from: Xanth on December 03, 2014, 13:23:34
While it's important for people to experience reality personally before forming conclusions... I would just like to say that my entire beef (now) with the Focus models we have is that experience is personal and you simply can't have another person's experience.  This knowledge (which as far as I'm concerned, is FACT) kinda blows a huge hole in any Focus model... or any model that anyone comes up with, including my own.

For myself, the Focus models were a great help in providing me with a "guide"... it's just important to realize that a guide isn't rule, and the guide, in this case, doesn't really exist either.  I've since moved past needing them since they simply don't fit what I have experienced in the non-physical.

The moral of the story here is don't get hung up on labels.  Eventually, you need to progress past using other people's labels... or you will just get yourself stuck.

And you are exactly right. They serve as an anchor point to help you initially to reach certain states. They are the training wheels until you are ready to explore more

Xanth

"Anchor point"... I like that!  :)

EscapeVelocity

Temporary common terminology...anchor points, yes I like that.

Visitor42-

Your slight difficulties regarding the Gateway Experience, I agree with this completely as it was my own experience. You describe the issues very well and I look forward to your descriptions of your continuing experiences as they parallel my own.

Consider the Gateway system as a set of mental exercises, to energetically strengthen and condition your Non-Physical body or awareness. It's like astral Pilates or non-physical strength training...

I could also suggest regular meditation and WBTB (Wake, Back To Bed) or Lucid Dream or Rundown methods for inducing an OBE. All these methods are techniques to work your awareness up to a point where a breakthrough naturally occurs...and no one can tell you where or when that will be. Research as much of these topics onsite as you can and the insights will eventually occur to you within an experience. That's how it works, lol, for a long time...

A book that will help you, eventually, if not now, is Kurt Leland's The Multidimensional Human.

Any questions, ask.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

DreambreaX

do you think this is focus 27?

Xanth

Quote from: DreambreaX on December 04, 2014, 05:19:24
do you think this is focus 27?
Nope.

You can't map consciousness.

DreambreaX

Quote from: Xanth on December 04, 2014, 13:16:13
Nope.

You can't map consciousness.

the map is reported from NDE people.

is there any similarities? what are the differences?

Xanth

Quote from: DreambreaX on December 05, 2014, 05:43:09

the map is reported from NDE people.

is there any similarities? what are the differences?
Belief and perspective.

Siòn

Quote from: Xanth on December 03, 2014, 13:23:34

I think your post sums it up nicely. There's an old Outlaw's song that says, "Take it anyway you want it, be your own super star, let the world know the only way you want it is the way you are...."  I'm grateful for all of the teachers who have helped me come to a better understand of myself, including you and many others on this forum over the years. But I've discovered that eventually you have to find your own way and not get hung up by what others say and do. Life is a personal journey of growth and expansion. I take the "spiritual sponge" approach -- I soak up lots of ideas but eventually wring out those that don't fit with where I am --with the sense of deep peace that all is well. Onwards and inwards......
"Use your imagination not to scare yourself to death but to inspire yourself to life." Adele Brookman

Loosh

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on December 04, 2014, 05:04:27
Temporary common terminology...anchor points, yes I like that.

Visitor42-

Your slight difficulties regarding the Gateway Experience, I agree with this completely as it was my own experience. You describe the issues very well and I look forward to your descriptions of your continuing experiences as they parallel my own.

Consider the Gateway system as a set of mental exercises, to energetically strengthen and condition your Non-Physical body or awareness. It's like astral Pilates or non-physical strength training...

I could also suggest regular meditation and WBTB (Wake, Back To Bed) or Lucid Dream or Rundown methods for inducing an OBE. All these methods are techniques to work your awareness up to a point where a breakthrough naturally occurs...and no one can tell you where or when that will be. Research as much of these topics onsite as you can and the insights will eventually occur to you within an experience. That's how it works, lol, for a long time...

A book that will help you, eventually, if not now, is Kurt Leland's The Multidimensional Human.

Any questions, ask.

I just looked on Amazon for that book and it's over $950.00, is this right?