Anyone Else Able to Have an OBE While Walking?

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiritualWarrior

I've had 1 and only 1 OBE. Well only 1 that I can recall. I was actually having a seizure at the time but was walking while it was happening. All of a sudden, pow, I'm floating above my body while I'm walking. Crazy. Let me know if anyone else had a similar experience.

moondreamer

Not crazy at all.  I have heard of this happening to astronauts after spending time in a centrifuge.  They would be above themselves and watching themselves while they were walking down a hall afterwards :) 
My dream/astral projection blog
http://moondreamscape.blogspot.com/

KilltheInfected

One time I was in a hot tub for like 30 minutes, walked out quickly to go to the pool.  Before I got to the pool, I felt super dizzy, everything started fading a little bit.  And I literally watched myself at a distance wobble back in forth, I was trying so hard to yell down at my body to move and the movements I was trying to make had no effect.  It was like being disconnected, I saw myself below me helpless.  Wondering if I would fall and eat it on the concrete.  Some how I faded back in before I toppled, everybody looked at me like "yo you okay??? You looked like you were gonna pass out".   Is this like what happened to you?