Anyone know a doctor i can ask a question to?

Previous topic - Next topic

muzza

General_Army....why not actually go and see a doctor? It would be much better than diagnosis via email!

-- Muzza

General-Army

I know, i dont wanan tell my parents about it though yet

Every man has their fear of dieing, whether it be of pain or not knowing where you are going, however, mine is the family, memories, and good times i leave behind.

cainam_nazier

If you have a regular doctor that your parents take you to I would visit them first.   It "should" be covered be any insurance your parents have.

There is also a thing called "Doctor Patient Confidentiality".  If you go in there on the notion that you want no one else knowing about it just yet to include your parents the Doctor is obligated by law not to share that information.  If I am correct this law also applies to minors, however your parents may need to okay the visit.

You could always tell them that you just aren't feeling good and would like to talk to a doctor about it.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.
http://www.prepaidliving.com/vip/David127385

ralphm

There are also desease specific sites on the net that you could use, a little research and you could answer your question.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

jack rader

Hello General:

There are people on these forums that do have medical experience.  Why not post your questions that you would ask a doctor and see what replies you get.  After all, no one here knows your real name or where you live.  Any replies may give you an idea whether you need to personally contact a physician.  All of us were your age once..

Doctors are smart enough not to give a diagnosis by email.  They could lose their medical license or get sued.

Just a thought.

J. Rader

Windameir

General Army if you think you might have cancer don't SCREW AROUND! get your but to a doctor they have to do certian tests. While skin cancer is pretty easy to verify there are many types of lumps that are benign (not Cancer) The longer you let it go the less chance you have of beating it.

Happy Travels
Windameir

WalkerInTheWoods

If you think you might have cancer than you should go see a doctor. It is not something you want to mess around with and waste time on. I cannot think of a reason why you would not want your parents to know that something might be wrong with you, but hey I don't know your situation. If you are covered by insurance then just tell your parents you have some kind of health concern and would like to see a doctor. Maybe you could tell us why you think you have cancer.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

General-Army

I think i have cancer or something, if a doctor i could email could awnser a question i would feel relieved.

Every man has their fear of dieing, whether it be of pain or not knowing where you are going, however, mine is the family, memories, and good times i leave behind.