AP and numerology

Previous topic - Next topic

Andali27

I read something about there possibly being a relation between succesful  AP and numerology.  Apparently, you seem to be able to have more success on certain personal days then others because of a meaning they have attached to them.

You work out your personal day by working out your personal month and year first:

Personal Year = your month of birth + day of birth + current year.  Reduce it down to a single digit, eg  6(June) + 10 (day) + 2005 = 2021, 2 + 0 + 2 +1 = 5, so your personal year is 5.

Personal Month = Pesonal Year + current month, eg, 5 + 2 (Feb) = 7.  So your PM is 7. (if needs be, reduce it down to a single digit)

Personal Day = day of current month + personal month, eg, 6 + 7 = 13, reduce to single digit 1 + 3, = 4.  So your PD is 4.

According to some research I found, the personal days 3, 5, 7 and 9 have a better success rate for AP then 2, 4, and 6.  Apparently 8 and 1 goes either way.

Just for some insider info, the numbers basically mean:

1 - new starts
2 - patient waiting
3 - fun year
4 - hard work
5 - year of change
6 - home and family
7 - quieter year
8 - money year
9 - ending year, cycle of experience

I'm not sure if anyone knows this but according to the book I read it in, the author was suprised nothing had been mentioned so I thought I might as well post it and see what everyone thinks.  Any feedback would be appreciated.

*Andali*
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION

snic

Thanks for your post Andali27, I,m new to numerology and would like to learn more on the subject.
I worked out my personal day (4). So what now? I try every 4 days or is it on the 4th day of the week, or the 4th of the month.
And just my luck that 4 means hard work :(

Andali27

Each day is a new personal day.  The month stays the same until next month and the year stays the same all year.   You can try on whatever day you wish.  Research says it works better on some then on others so you can try on the good days and maybe energy build on the bad ones.  I haven't tried it myself and it was only something I've read.  I'm not too into numerology or anything.  I just thought it interesting because  I worked out a bunch of my friend's personal years and found everyone but one is in a good year and that's the one that's creating a lot of arguments within the group.  Gives you something to think about I guess.

You said "I worked out my personal day (4). So what now? I try every 4 days or is it on the 4th day of the week, or the 4th of the month".

That was the day probably that you posted.  So the day after that would be five, then six, etc.  The month will be different from the day as will the year though at the end of the month, you'll end up with a new personal month you can work out.

I hope I've helped a bit here.  If you wanna know more, PM me.

Andali
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

TOTALANATION

BirthOfTheNight

Today my personal day is 8. What does money have to do with AP. **Not being sarcastic** I'm seriously asking! GOOD or BAD?
That in which you have doubts cannot be accomplished. That in which you have no doubts can be accomplished.

Andali27

Money is a good thing isn't it?  When you get money, it's good (besides paying tax).  That's why money is good basically.  I don't know.  I just posted the topic.  I didn't invent it.

Andali

TOTALANATION

BirthOfTheNight

No, I understand, thats why I was stressing the point that I wasn't being skeptical or sarcastic. I was just wondering if you might have an explanation. Thank you for your post.
That in which you have doubts cannot be accomplished. That in which you have no doubts can be accomplished.

rowofmushytit

This is why numerology is bovine excrement*t, and i detest this sort of rubbish always being associated with astral projection by hippie types. Can you really believe that mathematics would have any meaning in a place like the astral plane? Over and over i see mankind neglecting previous proofs and discoveries, and not being in touch with the fundamental philosophies upon which we are based (heard of Rene Descartes?). How can anyone philosophize without knowing what has been philosophized before? Are we not just reinventing the wheel, and stunting our development of philosophy itself?

In 1931, the Czech-born mathematician Kurt Gödel demonstrated that within any given branch of mathematics, there would always be some propositions that couldn't be proven either true or false using the rules and axioms ... of that mathematical branch itself. You might be able to prove every conceivable statement about numbers within a system by going outside the system in order to come up with new rules and axioms, but by doing so you'll only create a larger system with its own unprovable statements. The implication is that all logical system of any complexity are, by definition, incomplete; each of them contains, at any given time, more true statements than it can possibly prove according to its own defining set of rules.

Gödel's Theorem has been used to argue that a computer can never be as smart as a human being because the extent of its knowledge is limited by a fixed set of axioms, whereas people can discover unexpected truths ... It plays a part in modern linguistic theories, which emphasize the power of language to come up with new ways to express ideas. And it has been taken to imply that you'll never entirely understand yourself, since your mind, like any other closed system, can only be sure of what it knows about itself by relying on what it knows about itself.

from
http://www.miskatonic.org/godel.html
you'll never entirely understand yourself, since your mind, like any other closed system, can only be sure of what it knows about itself by relying on what it knows about itself[/color]

Andali27

Hey.  I ain't no trippin' hippy.  I was simply presenting an interesting argument on some things I was looking at.  I for one, do not believe in such things as numerology, tarot, etc,  Good hard facts are what I like but I'm always open to give a measured opinion on the things that may not have that much evidence about them.  I'm glad you feel so passionate about the subject.  People research things so they can prove them false or right.  You can't go through life listening to you gut feeling alone.  Most things have an explantion, it just takes a bit of work to find it.  Crop circles for example, they have an explanation that one day will be found.  Time and patience.  And also, I apologise if I made you angry because that was not the intended outcome of my post.  I like to keep an opened mind.

Andali

TOTALANATION

rowofmushytit

sorry, it was not my intention to make people angry. I just feel passionate about AP and all too often in forums people think this opens the floodgates to unrelated topics which have been scientifically disproven. We all seek a common truth about AP, and i am glad when people display a critical mind and don't accept 'traditionally' related topics like tarot, numerology, astrology just cause they have experienced AP.

thanks for the feedback.

ps. i'm a Sagittarius (lol)
you'll never entirely understand yourself, since your mind, like any other closed system, can only be sure of what it knows about itself by relying on what it knows about itself[/color]