AP Room -Voice and Video (optional)

Previous topic - Next topic

jc84corvette

Oh yeah the program is free! If you want no ads and streaming video then you need to pay. but thats not needed to join our group![:P]

jc84corvette

How to Install Pal Talk and Enter the AP Room

1. Download the Pal Talk installation file here http://download.paltalk.com/download/0.x/pal_install.exe

2. Run the installer and follow the direction for installation. The shortcut should be on your desktop

3. Click the shortcut and you should see this screen

4. Click the "sign on" button. This will bring up a registration form in your browser. Just fill out this forum, it's really simple

5. You are now done registering your nick name for pal talk. Next check your email for that verification. More info about this in #6

6. Below the box that has your username, password etc you will see a message like this

***IMPORTANT*** Click here to verify your account. If you cannot click the link, cut and paste it into your browser address space. You may also enter your code when you login to PalTalk for the first time

Click the hyperlink and it should bring you to a webpage that says your account is now verified. Congrats, welcome to Pal!

7.  Now go back to your desktop and open up Pal Talk. Enter your username and password. The window should look this before you go ahead and log on. (Username and password will be different because this is MY screen)

8. Click the sign on button and wait for Pal to load. After it does it should give you this screen

*Heh not many pals on my list because I made a different name*

9. -|THIS IS OPTIONAL|- Scan through the options by clicking the set up button on the top.

10. Now to join our AP room. Click on the Groups button at the upper right.

11. Scroll down untill you find "Social Issues". Once you find it, double click it

12. This is a list of all the rooms you can join this catagory. Find the AP room and double click it.  NOTE: The other rooms may or may not be there. Names will alter but ours won't. If it does, I will notify you ASAP.  

*I just opened the room, thats why only I am there [:D]*

13. You should now be in the AP group. It'll look like this

14. And you're done! Feel free to use the mic, cam, or just type. The @ sign by one's username indicates that he/she is an room admin or co-admin.

If you plan on being on the mic for a long time, click the microphone button in the lower left part of the screen. Unclick it to free the mic.

Ofcourse use COMMON SENSE and things will be easier! This guide was typed at a average computer user level. [;)]

**EDIT I SEE THAT MY LAST IMAGE IS CUT OFF. IT'S OKAY THOUGH.**

jc84corvette

53 views and no replys......ARe you lazy?

GRRegis

I know I'm in the minority, but PalTalk is not for Mac, otherwise I would sign up for it b/c it is a sweet idea.

-GRRegis
La vita ci ensegna che non c'รจ mai fine all'errore, La vita ci ensegna che vale solo l'amore  -Giovanotti

Kodemaster

quote:
Originally posted by GRRegis

I know I'm in the minority, but PalTalk is not for Mac, otherwise I would sign up for it b/c it is a sweet idea.

-GRRegis

Ditto.

If you or anyone else wants to voice chat with me, feel free to get me on AIM (AOL Instant Messenger).

My ScreenName is ScanimateFreak or JeniRizio

They have a Mac version, including many international versions, which include voice chat and it's completely free:

http://www.aim.com
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

Eric g

quote:
Originally posted by GRRegis

-GRRegis

Same here.. too bad ..... and I'm not going to use it with Virtual PC
Death don't scare me, it's the dying that freaks me out

jc84corvette

Ever wanted to describe a technique but don't want to type it? Want to tell a story of your AP?

Heh im sounding like an ad

Its on pal talk, a instan messaging program but its interface is much different then other im programs. Just check out www.paltalk.com for more info.

Our room is  located in the Social Issues catagory and the room name is Astral Proj, O.B.E, hypnosis, Lucid Dreams, and more.

The room will be open anytime I can get a chance. But if I leave it stays open untill the last person leaves. The room will primarly be started around 10 or 11 P.M. Eastern time. Its opened right now by the way.

More info as how to enter the group later. [;)]