AP While In Dream State

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob29

While relaxing and going to sleep, I used the EGYPTO mantra.  I was expecting to keep myself awake and have my body go numb but I fell asleep.  However, I fell into a dream state and I was sleeping at my parents place in one of the spare bedrooms.  I could feel myself lifting from my body and in the dream I knew I was projecting.  I wrote awhile back about the energy feeling (like static electricity) and the same feeling happened.  This happened three times again only in dreaming.  It was bizarre.  One thing I realized that during my journey and discovery of AP is the amount of concentration and feeling you must put into it before achieving success.  Basically if your hearts not in it, it is NOT going to work. 

Happy Journeys!! :-)

owl

This has happened several times to me too. It's a great experience for me because I feel all the exit sensations. I know what you mean about the static electricity. A while back I projected from a dream, as I was exiting my dream body I was a ball of swirling energy and I shot straight up into space in a split second then shot back into my body and woke up. We will get there sooner or later, at least dreaming about AP you know you are getting your intent to AP into your subconscience.  :-)