Are There Other Dimensions We Can Use Free Will In?

Previous topic - Next topic

PlasmaAstralProjection

So from what I can gather we lose our free will when we die but are there other dimensions outside of this psychical dimension we can exercise free will in as a individuated unit of consciousness?

Thanks!

Lumaza

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on December 04, 2022, 12:05:50
So from what I can gather we lose our free will when we die but are there other dimensions outside of this psychical dimension we can exercise free will in as a individuated unit of consciousness?

Thanks!
Yes, there are other "schools". But as with this one here, you have to abide by their rules. Free will is still limited. We don't necessarily have total free will here. Before we came here, we made a plan. Things in life, good or bad usually will occur to help us get back on our pre-charted journey. At least ones on the "main road or path" that is.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Lumaza on December 04, 2022, 16:33:23
Yes, there are other "schools". But as with this one here, you have to abide by their rules. Free will is still limited. We don't necessarily have total free will here. Before we came here, we made a plan. Things in life. good or bad usually will occur to help us back on our pre-charted journey. At least ones on the "main road or path" that is.
Thank you for that insight Lumaza. I appreciate your input as I rely off of the wisdom of those with more experience.

shineling

Are you kidding? Free will is more like something you develop and you can use it on any plane you want. That's the freedom a free and enlightened soul deserves. You can then visit the amazing planes just by thinking about them. On some of these you are usually given a gadget or some way to navigate the plane and it will create for you endless toys and adventures and games by reading your mind and playing concert to your thoughts. There really are heavenly planes out there and they are more common and easier to get there than you think!  :lol: Anything you want baby! Endless hours of fun. A never-ending bliss.
"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: shineling on December 11, 2022, 18:06:21
Are you kidding? Free will is more like something you develop and you can use it on any plane you want. That's the freedom a free and enlightened soul deserves. You can then visit the amazing planes just by thinking about them. On some of these you are usually given a gadget or some way to navigate the plane and it will create for you endless toys and adventures and games by reading your mind and playing concert to your thoughts. There really are heavenly planes out there and they are more common and easier to get there than you think!  :lol: Anything you want baby! Endless hours of fun. A never-ending bliss.
Well you sound very optimistic. But I wish it was that easy for me to have endless hours of fun in the astral. I think my genetics aren't really cut out for it plus the medication I'm on but maybe one day I will get proficient at it. But in the meantime I do like learning from astral projectors