Area 51

Previous topic - Next topic

zorgblar

I thinking of projecting into area 51 and i have two questions.
1.How do i get to area 51 while out of body?
2.Is there anything in area 51 that could harm or trap my spirit body?

Stookie

I don't suggest messing around in government secure locations. Area 51 is boring anyways. You probably won't find anything. I suggest checking out the basement of the Alamo. If you can get there, you can get anywhere.

Klaxen_2008

What? how do you know its boring?!?!

Old Dood

Quote from: Stookie on January 16, 2008, 12:20:12
I don't suggest messing around in government secure locations. Area 51 is boring anyways. You probably won't find anything. I suggest checking out the basement of the Alamo. If you can get there, you can get anywhere.
I think Pee-Wee Herman tried the Basement of the Alamo...hehe!
Time will Tell...
MY SPECIAL PURPOSE

kiwibonga

Say "I want to go to Area 51" and see what happens.

And yes, the American military has soul-sucking devices. It's like Amazon's one click buy except it automatically sells your soul to the devil.
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

Greytraveller

Zorgblar

Good idea. I have thought of that myself on occasion. Problem is that you need to be skilled at projecting to a specific location. And because you have never been to Area 51 there is no personal link there that you can attune to.

As to dangers there --- that is anyone's guess.
I believe that any harm incurred by an astral traveller at Area 51 would only be temporary and short term (but have no way of knowing for sure).

If you get there let us know !

Grey

Old Dood

One of my good friends can travel Astrally quite well.
He once 'tried' to see what President Bush was up too.

He was stopped by a 'person'.  The 'Person' wasn't mean or anything but would not allow my friend to go any farther then the point he intercepted my friend at.

My friend called this guy the 'Astral Police'....or...'Astral Secret Service'. :)

It was a amazing story.  My friend has visited many places.  Even his son who is in lock up for 2nd degree murder.
Time will Tell...
MY SPECIAL PURPOSE

Klaxen_2008

so you saying if one wants to spy on political targets astrally you would be intercepted by "astral agents" ??? I find that hard to believe. Besides what would really be stopping them stopping you getting to the president I mean it isnt like they could astral shoot you.

Old Dood

My friend didn't 'try' to go beyond.
He accepted the 'guy's word that he could not go there.

I have no clue as to how or why but, I can 'see' a Spirit Guide/Helper/Whatever having more ability then a physical being would.
Time will Tell...
MY SPECIAL PURPOSE

Stookie

If you think about, if AP is real and we're openly talking about it in a forum, and it would be possible to view secret locations, don't you think that the government probably has a vast amount of knowledge about AP and would counter it? Why assume the higher-ups are ignorant about projection? They probably have an OBE machine.

Anyways, I would rather go to the moon or mars or thailand or the basement of the alamo. Inner, non-physical areas of consciousness are mind-blowing too.

Old Dood - good catch on Pee-Wee. I was hoping someone would get that.

zorgblar

After hearing about all the possible dangers and how hard it would be to pin point area 51 as an astral projection target i have decided that projecting to area 51 is a BAD idea and probably more trouble then it's worth.

peachtree

If I remember correctly Monroe had a similar incident with an astral cop guy in his first book. He couldn't figure out who this guy was that kept appearing and telling him to get out of there. Only later did he find out that whoever was president then was in the same city as he was projecting in.

Apollon

That man probably wouldn't want your friend to find out that president Bush is a blood sucking reptilian projecting a human body as some say :D :D next time tell your friend to tell him that its ok because he already knows...
"I know one thing, that I know nothing" - Socrates

Enlightenment1

But if this is the case and there are "Astral Cops/Security" who is to say we couldn't get passed them, especially if there is only one of them? What makes this one "Astral Cop/Security" person stronger than we are? Couldn't we just Astrally chop his head off or something?

Just a thought?
~Happy Travels~

*I am on my Journey to Enlightenment*

LittleJoe

Maybe we can create an 'astral army' and 'astrally imprison him' for an 'astral investigation'. We might find out their identity! :-D

zorgblar

Quote from: Enlightenment1 on January 22, 2008, 20:12:24
But if this is the case and there are "Astral Cops/Security" who is to say we couldn't get passed them, especially if there is only one of them? What makes this one "Astral Cop/Security" person stronger than we are? Couldn't we just Astrally chop his head off or something?

Just a thought?

If they are an astral being wouldn't their head just come back?And since their body isn't physical you couldn't kill or destroy them so what's the point?

zorgblar

Quote from: LittleJoe on January 23, 2008, 11:51:53
Maybe we can create an 'astral army' and 'astrally imprison him' for an 'astral investigation'. We might find out their identity! :-D

If this is possible to do that to HIM isn't possible for the same thing to happen to US?

LittleJoe

I haven't heard any such story as of yet. Also, you can return to your body by simply willing yourself back. But then again, if there really are such agents (hypothetically) then there is no knowing what they can do. There are of grimoires that are claimed to be able to capture ghosts and control then, it might work the other way as well.

I highly doubt all of this though :-)

Greytraveller

About "Astral Police"

Over the last few years I have read at least three or four different accounts of some type of "astral Police" "enforcing" the RTZ ethereal dimension. That is in addition to Robert Monros's account in one of his books and Old Dood's friend.
So there may be something to it. However, all the accounts have been reported third person style. It seems more rumor and speculation that actual encounters while out of body.
One explanation could be that political VIPs like Pres. Bush really DO have spirit guardians or guardian angels looking out for them?? :?
So might make sense if you believe that there Are a group of discarnates trying to influence world events. Unfortunately this leads to more questions then answers so I try not to think much about it. :? :x :|

Unsure
grey

Stookie

Good post Greytraveller. I think that was my meaning earlier: if we can do it, they can probably do it better and have a lot more knowledge and experience than is available to us. Questioning what is possible is more than I could speculate.

zorgblar

Quote from: LittleJoe on January 23, 2008, 12:59:56
But then again, if there really are such agents

When you said the word agents it made me think of the agents from the movie the matrix.LOL! :lol:

zorgblar

Quote from: LittleJoe on January 23, 2008, 12:59:56
There are of grimoires that are claimed to be able to capture ghosts and control then,

People who summon up the spirits of the dead and try to control them are called necromancers just in case you wanted to know.

Awakened_Mind

I'd think that the government would just shoulder off any idea of OBE in the matter of secuirty. They are well aware of remote viewing. The problem I have is understanding how they have gained an authority or ability to stop people from accessing certain places. Perhaps it's not the governments doing at all.

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

zorgblar

Quote from: kiwibonga on January 16, 2008, 19:25:45
Say "I want to go to Area 51" and see what happens.

And yes, the American military has soul-sucking devices. It's like Amazon's one click buy except it automatically sells your soul to the devil.

How do you know the military has machines that can trap your spirit body while your out of body?How did you find this out? :?

kiwibonga

OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006