Astral Academy Conference Room

Previous topic - Next topic

David Warner

Astral Academy Conference Room

Welcome to The Astral Academy Conference Room. Weekly classes are based on out of body fundamentals,
three month course outline, instructions, statistics, work sheets, and over 25 years of experienced out-of-body experiences.

Astral Academy conference utilizes / video communications, whiteboard display, and text based
chat. Moderated for teacher student remote learning access.

In order to participate in The Astral Academy Conference Room review the weekly schedule times.

Day              Start Time   End Time   Time Zone

Monday         12:00PM       1:00PM      Eastern Time Zone

Wednesday    12:00PM       1:00PM      Eastern Time Zone

Saturday       12:00PM       1:00PM      Eastern Time Zone

Send us an email what day works best for you. You will receive a confirmation with further
instructions, policies, and  how to access the conference room.

The Astral Academy conference room is open to registered subscribed astral academy guests.

For more information, please visit The Astral Academy located at: www.astralpulse.com

Thank You,

David A. Warner (Astral Academy Instructor)
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

embrace

What software do you use for video chat? Skype? Google Hangout?

Looking forward to joining you guys!

Xanth

I believe the software is part of the website itself.  You sign in to your AA account and everything loads from there.  :)

Astralzombie

Quote from: sowdal on August 02, 2013, 23:23:56
We're all dying aren't we?  Those of us that know of the second state of existence.  Books have been written with no true acknowledgement. Funny how this life is, and sad.  This forum accomplishes nothing then.  Stupid people, SPEAK UP!!!
:?
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Stillwater

Where did that quote even come from, lol...
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Lionheart

Quote from: Stillwater on August 03, 2013, 11:47:02

Where did that quote even come from, lol...
It looks like it came from someone who was "Trolling".

I looked at his profile and he doesn't have any posts here, so this one must have been removed.  :roll:

David Warner

I was actually deleted the post because there was no relevance.. Not that it made any difference, but to solve the mystery.

Dave
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

Astralzombie

Quote from: David Warner on August 03, 2013, 17:25:32
I was actually deleted the post because there was no relevance.. Not that it made any difference, but to solve the mystery.

Dave

Ahh Shuckkks! I was hoping for an explanation (or another amusing follow up anyhow). :lol:
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain