Astral Colors

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Tom

ralphm

I think i have had periods of time in which i have just blanked out when i have encountered astral colors and shapes.
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

__--nezabaleta--__

I think that difficulties can be overcome simply by extending or improving physical eye capabilities out of boundaries of visible light spectrum. Too, by stimulating brow chakra and done its capability of to interact with normal physical vision.
NEZabaleta

helion

To start from scratch color does not exists at all.Is the certain way our brain interprets a part of the visible spectrum. All objects are luminous or not luminous like in b/w photography but the brain use a different coding system. What could be the color if men could see ultraviolet or gamma radiation? We dont know but I agree with all the foresaid that some astral colors have a vividness and "life" within, they glow beyond words.You can say for some green objects that they are green glowing yellow from inside with an overall blue tint .Sometimes I use the term "black light" when I am in a dark room (in the astral) there is no light but the objects are very clearly visible.
Kris
The Future Has Happened - The Past Is Already Here - The Now Exists NowWhere

__--nezabaleta--__

At daylight when I gaze the sky (blue light) I see fluxes of something like oil in water, but without its colorfull and kaleidoscopical appearance, together to billions of colorless ephimere fireflies. I see (but not in such huge number), too, pointlike sparks of yellow, green, violet and red light. Its colorless appearance (fluxes and fireflies), I interpret, is sequel of my brain ability lack for to relate to known colors. So, I hope that extending range of visible spectrum of my eyes. If I have success, I hope loss ability for to see black objects.
NEZabaleta

innerpilot

Some of these things are self effulgent, no need for an outside source of light, or an observer. What if these self effulgent objects are observed by a self effulgent observer?

Neo Schiavo

I read in Astral Dynamics about the existence of other colors only visible in the astral planes.  Now, I know it would be impossible to describe them, but I would just like to know how many there actually are (and their names, if they have any).  And also, does anyone know of any Hemi-Sync CDs that allow you to actually see these colors in your mind's eye?  Thanks.