Astral Dynamics Book Cover - (back)

Previous topic - Next topic

J.K.

Hey Gang..  :smile:

Can any of you give me some information about the book cover image on the back of Astral Dynamics?

My understanding it that it is one of the higher levels of the astral plane and a place that everybody can experience, but I'm sure I only know the tip of the iceberg.  What more can be said?  I'd love to know.

Thanks!

CFTraveler

Some people can see the 'astral planes' as gridlines that supposedly look like that- others see them as whirpool/gateways you go through and then are there.  I'm the whirpool-seeing type, so I've never seen anything like that.  But then I'm a girl.  I wonder is this gender related? :cheerleader:
Maybe someone should do some kind of study on that...or run a poll or something.

J.K.

Hey Travler..  :smile:

Thanks for your answer.  I didn't know about the whirlpools.

I was able to find this paragraph from the astraldynamics.com

QuoteIt's always fun to have our envelopes stretched and this book does just that. Bruce presents a very unusual description of the astral planes which appear to be endless but actually quite orderly. A very haunting painting from the back cover of the book illustrates this exquisite grid like structure and the astral traveler who about to enter this beautiful world. I enjoyed his tour of the Temple housing the Akashic Records, as well as glimpses of various subplanes, realms, voids, tubes and tunnels. Bruce shares his opinions concerning the standard OBE debates like the Silver Cord, and makes interesting comparisons to the NDEs or Near Death Experiences. But mostly he discusses the techniques he has discovered to deal with all the anomalies and peculiarities of this coexisting other world.

http://www.astraldynamics.com/library/?BoardID=28&BulletinID=155

If my memory serves me correctly (and that's what I'm trying to verify) I also recall an audio interview from Robert Bruce wherin he explained that this was one of the higher planes (i.e. an actual place).  Everyone reaching this plane would see the same thing.  As I recall, there was also mention that this whas the "Jewel of the Lotus" the Buddhists talked about.

Unfortunately, I can't remember which audio interview I listened to and I'm not sure if my memory is serving me correctly.  If anyone can shed any light, I'd be very thankful.

Stookie

I just read that section 2 nights ago. It says in the book that it's what the entrance to the 5th astral plane looks like. He says others are similar, but with different designs & colors. Depending on what part of the design you enter through is what part of the astral plane you go into. Entering through the center takes you to the highest vibrational area of that plane.

He explains that it's 1 of 2 types of main entryways into astral planes, the other being a tube-type structure, but says it's not as acurate in taking you where you want to go. Obviously, it's not the only way into the astral dimensions, but he says it's the most accurate when you're trying to find a particular area you've been to before.

I've never read about these structures anywhere other than in "Astral Dynamics".

J.K.

Thank you very much, Stookie...

I have the book.  - No doubt, I'm demonstrating that I need to finish it.  :lol: lol

I'll try to look that up tonight!

Ben K

Look what i found ;)
QuoteCreating an awareness of multiple focuses of attention at the same time is perfectly possible. I've said before that if someone really wants to confuse themselves silly, then offer an awareness of all 4 primary focuses of attention at once, lol. The experience of deja-vu is a dual awareness of F1 and F2, for example. We are what is known as a source/manifest reality system. The local source for our actions in consciousness within F1 is F2. So by offering yourself a dual awareness of F1 and F2 brings about the deja-vu effect.

All you need to do is: when you feel that crackling static-electricity feeling in your head, then concentrate on the point where you feel it is coming from in your head. Then you should feel it intensify, like the pressure gets turned up a bit. Keep turning it up and, at some point, you will "take off". Just allow this to happen. In a way it's like being on a roller coaster that runs absolutely silently in the pitch darkness. With me I keep switching direction here and there. Sometimes it chops and changes direction a lot, and other times not so much. Often you will feel yourself hurtling in one direction at an incredible speed and you'll get fearful of hitting something, lol.

Eventually, you will come to a stop. Don't try to force it to stop, just let the experience unfold as it wants. Don't be surprised also to come across all manner of tunnel or tube formations. Doing this you are still within the physical, it's just that the physical encompasses a far wider extent of actions than people suppose. At some point in your travel experience you'll make a switch. You don't have to, but chances are you will. At which point you will appear at some place. Where that may be is anyone's guess, which is all part of the fun!

Usually I "emerge" within F3 somewhere. But not always. Often I might hang around the physical. But when I say the physical I don't mean some kind of RTZ experience. As I say, there are many, many wondrous phenomena to be enjoyed within F1oC. If you have a copy of Astral Dynamics, on the back there is a graphical representation of what mystics typically call an Astral Plane Entrance Structure. These "structures" are a remarkable sight, totally awe inspiring, in fact.

Yours,
Frank
So in reality these probably dont have much to do with "vibrations" and "magical jewels" but probably some other purpose.
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

David Warner

I have the wallpaper on my pocketpc today screen, does that count..:)

tvos
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

J.K.

Absolutely!    :lol:   lol

Thanks, Gang  -- I also have some text, paraphrased just slightly.   This is taken from pages 368 - 69.

QuoteThe surface of an astral plane is two-dimensional and covered with perfectly straight horizontal and vertical grid lines. This makes for uniform checkerd appearance over the entire surface. Each square on a surface contains a brilliantly multicolored geometric design, repeated endlessly in every other square. The surface of each astral plane has its own unique pattern, completely different from that of any other astral plane's surface pattern.

Each astral plane appears two dimensional when its surface is approached. However, a fully three-dimensional environment is experienced when this is penetrated.

The surface of an astral plane is magnificent and awe-inspiring to behold. These structures are absolutely beyond compare in their artistic, crisp, and colorful beauty; their enormity and grandeur; and their spectacular awe-inspiring power and deep mystery. I am certain that they are logically and intelligently designed structures, much too geomectrically near and intelligently functional to be merely accidental or natural. They appear to have been designed by an intelligence far beyond ours.

The illustration and its perspective is not abstract. It is based on my living memories of many conscious-exit projections and entries into the astral plane. This accurately represents the surface of what I believe to be the fifth astral plane and shows what the surface of an astral plane actually looks like when encountered firsthand during an astral projection.

If you can streach your imagination just a little after looking at this illustration (on the rear cover) try imagining yourself there. Close your eyes and imagine yourself hovering five miles high, looking down onto a spectacularly checkered wonder.

Stookie

Notice that both Frank and Robert Bruce use the term "Awe-Inspiring". :eek:

Ben K

can anyone upload the picture or scan it in or something? id love to see it.
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

David Warner

Ben,

Send me your email address thru prv msg and I'll send it.

Also, please respect the artist and Robert Bruce's copyright on this material.

The only reason I've scanned this is put on my desktop, ppc and to meditate on trying to achieve that level in the astral. I think that I can do it, just takes a little time and patience, but doable.

Enjoy,

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

J.K.

I have a small copy also if you'd like..  :smile:

J.K.

Now that's smart..   :lol:

Thanks, Stookie

David Warner

Stookie,

I knew about that at amazon - first place I looked. The nice thing of owning a scanner and the book is that I was able to increase the resolution size to 1152 x 864 so it would fit comfortably on my desktop.

Changing the subject, I did like Bruce's book, although there were parts that were dry with the same song and dance. Just recently, I've been listening to Robert Peterson's book. I had adobe acrobat read the text and recorded it thru soundforge, compressing to mp3. So far its a pretty good and well written book.  Deffinitely something to check out!

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Sepultura123

I would like to have a little copy of Robert Bruce books  :smile: