Astral Dynamics Part 2

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger

Congrats on finally getting the book, DJ!  I don't think the book is complicated as much as it probably presents alot of new concepts for you to come to terms with.

Since your dad has had a long history of interest in these kinds of things, he's probably seen alot of them already.  Read carefully, bro, and take all he says to heart and you'll be doing great in no time!

Qui-Gon Jinn

I´m 300 pages into the book - and I have to say it´s getting less and less complicated for every page being turned...   I felt the first  chapter "elements of projection" (the first 105 pages) was by far the most "challenging" to understand, I had to read some parts of it twice as a matter of fact..   so anyway, it is getting "less complicated" later on is my experience, keep fighting bro!!

//Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -

Frank

IMO I feel the book is not for beginners.  It starts off too complex and seems to get simpler about half-way through.  I found it very informative, certainly, and a darned good book.  But I feel beginners would have a hard time with it.

Cheers,
Frank

DjMidgetMan

I just got Astral Dynamics today!!! I started reading it, and I noticed that its a little bit complicated.... My dad said that he wants to read when Im done, so I was just wondering if you think my dad will understand it since he has almost no previous knowledge of OOBE's.... Do you think he'll understand it?

DjMidgetMan
  "Mind over Matter"